ITT: anime cliches/tropes

>They don't let ANYONE become [insert obscure rank] of [insert obscure organization] y'know!

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/26349/Danna_ga_Nani_wo_Itteiru_ka_Wakaranai_Ken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How?! Not even [insert strongest warrior ever known] was able to do that!!!

>MC is getting the shit kicked out of him by [insert generic bad guy] as his best friend/sibling/rival/etc. watches then after some [insert bullshit speech/memory/words] gains random op ability that nobody else fucking has (bonus points if it has something to do with gods or demons)

>holy shit how will we ever beat this guy he's the strongest in the whole world?!
>oh shit there's a new guy who's even stronger than the first guy we barely beat!!!
>HOLY FUCK THERE'S AN EVEN STRONGER GUY THAN THAT OTHER GUY
>Goddamn there is yet another stronger dude than the last dude

>doesn't confirm dead body

You forgot the ever popular
>FUCKING HELL this guy just showed up and defeated the last 3 guys all at once! And he only used a fraction of his power!!!!

>[Insert any generic gossip spouted by a no named character, usually in front of the one they speak of]

>OH NO! These beautiful women are flinging themselves at me trying to have sex with me! t's so horrible! So shamfur and dihonorabru!!! OH NO!!! I ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHED HER TIT!!! I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!

>its the new villain gets introduced and seems unstopbble but becomes a total joke after his introdoction.

>THAT STANCE!? I CANT SEEM TO FIND AN OPANING! WHO IS THIS GUY!?

>pshhhh… nothing personnel kid

I'm ashamed to admit I really like this one

>the more powerful the character becomes, the bigger their weapon becomes.

>oh no I'm late to school!
>better run to class with a piece of toast in my mouth

It's a trope that sort of has to work in order for the show to be any good. A guy throwing himself at multiple women who want to fuck him just ends up being a boring hentai or requires a lot of thought to write good fallout as they inevitably get jealous or shit gets fucked up.

>Th-that move, it's as if

Honest question: are there any anime that depict a healthy sexual relationship? Is it just a cultural thing for the Japanese to pretend to be ashamed of anything sexual? There's a ton of kinky erotic shit so clearly they like it, but I don't understand the whole embarrassed, ashamed cliche...

Does that even happen anymore?

>beach episode
>onsen episode
>cultural festival episode
>mall raffle won vacation episode
so comfy

>It's a forbidden technique that puts the user's life at risk
>No significant drawbacks. Ever.

>I can only use said technique X amount of times
>Spams that shit like no tomorrow

> Mc keeps fighting despite being half dead, with real consequences if he doesn't get back up. No one wants him to, they are calling for him to throw in the towel. But he gets up anyway.

>this tehnique shortens my lifespan/uses my life force

>the popular girl flirts with the MC
>every boy in the school gives him aggressive "congratulation" slaps on the back to downright bullying.

I find it interesting that a lot of characters in Japanese media act like that because it seems like the exact opposite of western media. In the west characters will do anything to touch a boob but a common conflict is their inability to maintain a relationship because of intimacy issues where our tough grizzled and/or womanizing protagonists end up losing their love for whatever reason. In action movies a lot of the happy endings are negated in the sequel where the protagonist needs an excuse to go back to killing dudes by the truckload. Maybe it's the Japanese fascination with first love and young protagonists while the west tends to lean more towards late 20s to mid 30s for their characters.
I don't really know what my point is, I guess I'm just talking out of my ass.

Is MC's life getting saved because of a random gag that occurred in the previous chapter a cliche?

Just think of it as of a character losing 100 hp (regenerates while in cover) to use an attack

There was one.

>harem:all of the girls are totally fine with sharing the guy

This happened in valvrape and he fucking died

What's it called? I can't read Mongolian.

>I thought we killed all 10 of your members numbered 1-10
>yes, you did...but I'm number 0/11
Literally every shonen does this

Name?

>character dies
>chapter/episode ends
>character didn't die
Fuck this.

Unless the members aren't numbered.

myanimelist.net/anime/26349/Danna_ga_Nani_wo_Itteiru_ka_Wakaranai_Ken
good show

>Character loses a hand and/or arm.
>Immediately replace it with a mechanical one with little to no draw back.

Gracias amigo

De nada friendo

>are you talking about [whatever]?
>yeah, let me explain this thing we both know about for 5 minutes

>master explains how the basics of technique works to a character who has already been training for hours/days just to inform the audience

>MC-kun koto ga suki
>wat? is she talking to me?

NANI
KANSEI DORFITO
NANDESU
HACHI ROKU DORFITO
GAHHHH MY EFU DEE

>[random complain about random things that are barely relevant]
Who gives a shit? like seriously, all you faggots doo all the time is complaining about everything, every small and insignificant detail, that no one would give shit about, but you have to.
And then you wonder why your life sucks, you're pitiful.

>MC does X
>MC doesn't do X
>Character says X
>Character doesn't say X
>X dies
>X doesn't die

I hate when these happen

It happened to me this morning.

>it has plot
>it has no plot
FUCK

>just a perfectly normal person from a perfectly normal place who achieves everything through his hard work
>but actually his parents are the most powerful wizards/samurai/pirates of all time and he has an all-powerful demon sealed in him and grew up in a valley of power that grant impossible powers to those born there

>high school kid
>"his parents work abroad/in a different city, so he lives alone"

What kind of lazy writing is this? want to have a constantly vacant house for the characters to spend time in. This is lazy writing.

This, Luffy being the son of Gold Roger ruined the series for me.

Fuck, I am the lazy writing.

What do you think is the ratio of students that live alone and the students that become the transfer student because of their parents's job?

Quick! We have to introduce a new concept and try the hardest we can to force it as "something already knows" have mention it, then have repeat the word while sounding confused, then have say "oh, are you talking about , ive read/heard/studied about it.

Bonus Points: is an actually entirely bullshit theory

ctrl f
>it's not like
zero hits

1 hit, actually

>MC's waifu is actually part of some weird alien race that seeks to use her as a means of powering up/surviving
I really liked it in Eureka Seven, but it's still an annoying mecha trope.

All it takes.

>"ehh?... why am i crying?..."

best cliche

or knocked up, as the case may be

>character says it can't be helped
>"It Can't Be Helped" starts playing

In what non-hentai anime does that ever happen?

>Goddamit I've got the DA on my ass! And the mayor called, he says he wants answers! Do you have any idea how much that little stunt of yours is gonna cost the department? What the hell did you think you were doing back there?!
>My job
>Well I don't like you but you're the best we've got. How much time do you need?
>24 hours
>You get 12. And you're off the case. Hand over your badge.
>You can't fire me, I quit

Wait this isn't Sup Forums

>the whole class gathers around a bunch of characters as they fuck around without even noticing
Every time it happened in Aho Girl I wanted to kill myself.

smartphone isekai

That one with the alien catgirls did

The only good one so far

>MC usurps the big bad's position as leader of the secret big bad organization

U M I D A
M
I
D
A