>HSDSec Nielsen @Senate on Election Security 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442759-1/
>FDADir Gotlieb on Opioid Epidemic 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442888-1/
>VASec Shulkin @VA Budget Hearing 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442887-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1520721623930.jpg (789x1203, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
archive.is/zxxpA)
archive.is/QFksF)
archive.is/lgyWA)
archive.is/qa8VH)
archive.is/5sovs)
archive.is/vwVMN)
archive.is/PEd4k)
archive.is/yfePq)
archive.is/S495l)
youtube.com/watch?v=jnyyJDZ2Ad0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Attached: Everytime I hate AWOO is posted.png (548x568, 458K)

Anything happen? Just got home from work

Attached: oshit.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Does Trump believe in God?

Bolton helped turn Christians into an endangered species in the middle east. Many Iraqi Christians fled to Syria and Jordan after the Dubya administration allowed a genocide of Christians in Iraq. There won't be hardly any Christians left in the middle east after Bolton is done with Syria. Our gulf state "allies" will be pleased.

Attached: big_don.jpg (825x550, 29K)

REDPILL TIME!

Jews are re-creating the events which led to Adolf Hitler's rise as Fuhrer.
(((They))) are doing this to create puppet-States controlled by their own "Hitlers" -- Israel First Zionists -- before using these States against We the People in fake and controlled wars.

>Migrant crisis: already happened
>ANTIFA: already happened
>Alt-Right: already happened
>Populist leader[s]: already happened
>Anti-Semitism: already happened
>Push to deport Jews (Zionism): already happened

Re-creating points in history to control the outcome thus changing the future according to one's agenda is advanced psychological manipulation.

This is the Timeline redpill.

You're stuck in a PSYOP.

WAKE UP

Attached: Timeline-Redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 455K)

drumpf did thing

>The festival of Navratri celebrates nine nights dedicated to the nine divine forms of Goddess Durga. A Hindu festival symbolizing the triumph of good over evil, Navratri takes place at the beginning of October around harvest time and, as the name implies, is celebrated for nine days.
Momiji is associated with Red Japanese Maple Leaves (Which turn color in October)
>Nine days
The meme of Awoo gestation period only being 9 days

>Goddess Durga symbolizes the divine forces (positive energy) known as divine shakti (feminine energy/ power) that is used against the negative forces of evil and wickedness. She protects her devotees from evil powers and safeguards them.
Thank You Cosmic Awoo!

>Goddess Durga represents the power of the Supreme Being that preserves moral order and righteousness.
That picture of google Translate that Awoo = Power

>The Sanskrit word "durga" means fort or a place that is protected and thus difficult to reach. Durga, also called Divine Shakti, protects mankind from evil and misery by destroying evil forces (negative energy and vices�arrogance, jealousy, prejudice, hatred, anger, greed and selfishness).
Trumpian Curse

>Durga is depicted as riding on a lion. A lion symbolizes unlimited power. Durga riding a lion indicates that She possesses unlimited power and uses it to protect virtue and destroy evil. The lion is a symbol of uncontrolled animalistic tendencies (such as anger, arrogance, selfishness, greed, jealousy, desire to harm others etc.) and Her sitting on it reminds us to control these qualities, so that we are not controlled by them.

>She is usually shown wearing a red sari. The color red symbolizes action and the red clothes signify that She is destroying evil and protecting mankind from pain and suffering.
Red Maga Hat

Attached: Awoo is Durga 4.png (1024x1449, 2.55M)

Attached: china_taiwan_relations.jpg (825x619, 306K)

wtf i love mustaches now

Attached: mustache.png (630x609, 398K)

Naw. Same old same old.

Butthurt shills are mad at us

>165014863
Lol at this post

It's getting dark in Sacramento

Attached: 1518057993464.png (768x768, 101K)

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: 1519780234722.jpg (250x182, 7K)

How high do you really think it is in the UK?

Attached: Diversity in some countries.jpg (960x684, 222K)

you gonna cry?

Trump hand picked John Bolton to run in his stead in 2020

Attached: soon.png (1015x1024, 1.03M)

Why is it always a Brit

He swore in on the Bible his mother gave him upon graduating Sunday School back in the 50's

SIGNING A SHIT BILL AND A NEOCON AS NSA

JUST

>Goddess Durga is one of the most attractive and popular forms of worship for Hindus.
Lewd Awoos and her obvious popularity
>Lord Durga emanated in response to the prayers of humans and gods to put an end to the vicious and deadly demons.
Niggers and Kikes
>She waged a war against the evil forces and vanquished them saving the worlds from their troubles.
THIS IS A MOVEMENT
>Thus, the form of Lord Durga assures protection and safety to the devotees.
Thank You Cosmic Awoo
>Goddess Durga is ferocious to the demons and at the same time highly kind to her devotees.
pic related

>The literal meaning of the word Durga is a fort. The significance of this title to Mother goddess indicates that she protects her devotees like the fort protects an empire.
BUILD THE WALL!

Attached: Awoo is Durga 2.png (652x656, 1023K)

/sg/ muzzies are here. Enjoy.

/sg/pedes and /britpol/ finally found something to do

Attached: 1521695978960.png (262x289, 80K)

He's a Presbyterian, so yes.

What yall niggas smokin on tonight?

Attached: RS0TaDR.jpg (230x230, 32K)

Attached: Trump-McMaster-Bolton-Redpill.jpg (818x1488, 270K)

50/50. Doesn’t make a difference isn’t an argument

Mcmaster out, Bolton in

kek.
Also, Trump would never pick Mike Pence because of the disgusting zoo that is his house: Cats dogs rabbits everywhere
wtf

Attached: 1496577791572.jpg (399x385, 47K)

Attached: 1521068477346.jpg (834x474, 136K)

There were Paki flags up in London celebrating Pakistan Day.

Attached: Anglo mutty future.jpg (820x1024, 192K)

Bolton huh? I'm sure I missed some top notch ass pain and shitposting earlier.
But seriously. Trump tends to hire people who can achieve specific results for him. What does he want Bolton to do?

Attached: image.jpg (125x98, 10K)

The 'holocaust' was European Sandnigger Refugee Crisis V 1.0
You can have so many sandnigger before you can't stand sandniggers any more.
What happened to shalom sandniggers will happen to salam sandniggers.

They are pakis

Haven't been paying attention all day, did I miss anything?

Attached: 1510684285797.jpg (797x1059, 227K)

Attached: msm_manipulation.jpg (1000x500, 412K)

FREEDOM!

Attached: merica fuck yeah.jpg (1024x1325, 200K)

Don't they know thatTrump was probably just joking?

>as if anti-trumpgen threads haven't been a thing for years now

More now than he did two years ago.

>Brit

Attached: british canadian.png (677x674, 590K)

That shill spree was fucking weak.

Attached: EF0A7527-9A68-4A59-B910-55F2FDA47DBC.jpg (300x300, 47K)

SHIEEET

Attached: concern awoo (2).png (900x900, 339K)

>smoking
DUDE

THICCC

this, lol

Attached: reddit_cool_kids.jpg (1209x1344, 329K)

Probably. I would like to see the number of people they polled on each country. Otherwise I have to assume even Greek city people hate mulsims.

to purge the remaining leakers and Obama holdovers that McMaster was protecting.

Attached: 1503616858692.jpg (665x340, 26K)

A good chunk of those 40%ers are scared to say the truth. But those bottom countries...my god...

Attached: UK sandnigger.png (157x310, 107K)

These people know nothing of banter or humor in general. wtf.

>not doing so
WEED

Attached: trump-israel-redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 608K)

It lasted like two threads

Started documenting Trump’s accomplishments a few months ago as an autistic hobby. Tonight the pastebin hit 75,000 views! Glad that my work can reach so many people. Hope you find it useful!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (Year 1) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

>South Korean media are reporting that the 3 Americans detained in North Korea will soon be released (archive.is/zxxpA)
>Kim Jong-un has committed to denuclearization, says South Korea (archive.is/QFksF)
>California city votes to defy “sanctuary state” law, obey constitution (archive.is/lgyWA)
>Mississippi becomes first state to ban abortion past 15 weeks of pregnancy (archive.is/qa8VH)
>STUDY: Trump tariffs may add 19k steel and aluminum jobs (archive.is/5sovs)
>Michigan illegal immigrant arrests, deportations soar under Trump (archive.is/vwVMN)
>Illegal immigrants, who dodged California ICE raid after Dem mayor’s tipoff, re-arrested for new crimes (archive.is/PEd4k)
>Fed raises rates, signals confidence in strengthening economy (archive.is/yfePq)
>Trump orders $50 billion tariff hit on Chinese goods (archive.is/S495l)

Attached: (You) from Trump.png (641x465, 89K)

wanted war with russia the puppeteer of assad and iran.

i don't joke about things like this user
i only voted for Trump because of his anti-mustache policies
consider me a Former Trump Supporter™ due to this issue

Kek, good answer

Of my journey it is impossible to speak, since it held so slight a connection with anything of the world as living men conceive it. It was of that vaster and more appalling universe of dim entity and consciousness which lies deeper than matter, time, and space, and whose existence we suspect only in certain forms of sleep. Those rare dreams beyond dreams which come never to common men, and but once or twice in the lifetime of imaginative men. Men of learning suspect it little, and ignore it mostly. Wise men have interpreted dreams, and the gods have laughed. Some man have said that all time and space are relative, and other men have laughed. But even those men have done no more than merely suspect. I had wished and tried to do more than suspect. I have tried and partly succeeded.

Attached: Cosmic Awoo 8.gif (500x500, 1.37M)

Why should I have a problem with this

Attached: looks like checkem.jpg (1300x957, 72K)

the spelling of sergeant vs its pronunciation always triggered me.

Attached: tasty_maga_milk2.png (500x333, 304K)

What I learned and saw in those minutes, hours, days, years of impetuous exploration can never be told for want of symbols or suggestions in any language. I say this because from first to last my discoveries partook only of the nature of sensations; sensations correlated with no impression which the nervous system of normal humanity is capable of receiving. They were sensations, yet within them lay unbelievable elements of time and space. Things which at bottom possess no distinct and definite existence. For in every period of revelation some part of my minds broke boldly away from all that is real and present, rushing aerially along shocking, unlighted, and fear-haunted abysses, and occasionally tearing through certain well-marked and typical obstacles describable only as high energy, canine clouds. In the black bodiless flights I started alone but soon felt another presence. My guide was always far ahead; I could comprehend her presence despite the absence of form. Suddenly, by a species of pictorial memory whereby her face appeared to me, golden from a strange light and frightful with its overwhelming beauty, its blushing youthful cheeks, its burning eyes, its pearl-white fangs, and its silver hair and growth of love. Her aura was holy, and always wildly patriotically ambitious.

Attached: I can see her....gif (420x420, 2.37M)

To be a boogy man for the Nork talks and probably to get Iran on the negotiating table too.

Of the progress of time I kept no record, for time had become to me the most foundational illusion. Our discourse was holy, and always patriotically ambitious, no man could have aspired to the conquests like those which she planned in her whispers. I shiver as I think of them, and dare not be explicit. Or I should say can not be explicit as I understand but yet do not posses the ability to articulate the knowledge. Something to be known but not to be communicated. Sekrit club is the best way to explain it as the circular and steady energy of memes were the only currency in this place or indeed in our world.

Attached: Cosmic Awoo 9.gif (400x400, 3.53M)

Leff-tenant

>ladyfolk

Attached: 1520917153388.png (1288x854, 1.58M)

are women truly whores like Sup Forums says or is that just a meme?

>why should i care that Israel is manipulating the masses in an effort to conquer the world?

t. kike

I knew I was right to believe.

very useful, leaf. keep up the (autistic) effort!

Attached: check you.jpg (1200x516, 49K)

Butter bar.

You think you're slick? We know why you want to keep those guns. Well too bad, we're taking em anyway.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 10.40.49 PM.png (2304x1615, 901K)

No kidding. Shat up two threads and ran away

Attached: 1520886598595.webm (1920x800, 1.72M)

the holocaust didnt happen but it will.

>shill
I'm not even concern trolling, it's an undeniable fact that the WH is signing a terrible spending bill.

Anglicized French, right?

scare the hell out of N.Korea, Iran, Russia, the middle east and members of the EU would be my guess

manchildren should be the first ones gassed

Attached: 1242154.png (405x408, 139K)

70% of them are.

His mustache defines him. You can tell who is his in a crowd so easily.

What even happened here?
youtube.com/watch?v=jnyyJDZ2Ad0

Attached: 1520386410376.webm (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Attached: Trump-Cucks-Americans-to-Israel-Bulls.jpg (1525x1809, 472K)

Meets the conditions. Give him an early vacation.

When's the last time it's been high energy?

Attached: 1518736861173.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Pets is all we got since the slaves were taken away.

/sg/ is posting buzzwords again because Trump ate the sacred goat or something, I don't really follow the Islamic religion too much but I think it was descended from one of Mohammed's original wives so they're pretty mad.

At least he built it.

How do I stop being so blackpilled Sup Forums

Attached: 15217731948385438392188828525581.jpg (3036x4048, 2.18M)

anti semitism is a jewish trick so you shouldn't do it or something i don't remember all of it, either way he's pretty much schizogook tier in terms of his posts and articulating arguments

>not scaring the hell out of Israel
>he's a zionist boomer

Attached: bolton.jpg (681x892, 95K)

The plot twist in the whole "Trump cheated on Melania" story is that Melania is into cuckquean and handpicked every trollop, watching every coupling from a two way mirror.

Attached: 1456783149733.jpg (500x500, 25K)

No White women have a White Child 95% of the time and Native born White Americans especially those who DON’T live in Rural areas (Highest median age most likely to be divorced) have very stable marriages generally

Attached: EAFA81F7-9E2B-4932-8E2B-66662ABA4524.jpg (593x505, 285K)

Oh no literal cuckshed

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (700x734, 107K)

It's funny because Spain was ruled by Muslims, then became a superpower, became irreverent and got worse after fascism stopped being a thing in Spain. Franco must be rolling in his grave. France is kill. Pic related was the 2016 results and I did see one for last year.

Attached: Sickle cell in France.jpg (1024x1177, 299K)

debunk this meme or stay defeated

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

>3 bedrooms
>kid
>has to build a shed
Does he not sleep in the same room as his wife/girlfriend, or does Jamal have his own room in the house?