Come on, goys. Stop it with the antisemitism already

Come on, goys. Stop it with the antisemitism already.
youtube.com/watch?v=HLWmycX5tzo

Is she mossad? CIA?

Attached: 10,000 bodies.jpg (823x533, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/17/482484836/94-year-old-former-auschwitz-guard-found-guilty-of-complicity-in-170-000-murders
ancestry.com/1940-census/usa/New-York/Leon-Schwarzbaum_djy8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holocaust never happened and jews are lying rats.

Neither, she's a Holocaust survivor.

Yeah but why is there always just a new one popping up every year or so? Who employs these people? Are they method actors? Will we ever run out of living proof of the holocaust or will they just keep coming?

Of course it would look like they're just "popping up" if you don't research the subject.

10,000 in 8 hours?

it takes 3 hours to cremate a body

let's make it 9 hours of night

3 bodies cremated in 9 hours per crematorium

they would need 3,333 crematoriums to get rid of all 10,000 in a night but they only had 16

the numbers don't add up

They must be able to pop up out of nowhere if their story is true anyway, seeing how the census from the time says there were only like 50,000 jews in Germany.

Attached: 1361410887928.jpg (500x444, 40K)

The top jews orchestrated the holocaust to wipe out the lesser jews and cleanse their genepool, jews like George Soros sold out their own kind for the sake of Zionism.
The holocaust did happen, but at a much smaller, milder scale than what the current narrative presents.

El kikelino

Yeah that's pretty much what I think of it too. If you can be sure of anything at all, it's that the story we know isn't totally true.

Attached: 1482075578213.jpg (454x340, 22K)

I'm not sure people understand numbers, or how many 10,000 people actually is. And IF they really did somehow actually take 10k people to get burned up, they must have used some sort of fantastic herding method for those people not to overrun the Nazis with numbers. Realistically, how many guards would it take to properly police 10k people at once to their death?

Forgot my pic.

Attached: Seliger-2007_10000_people.jpg (604x403, 127K)

9 hours - 5600 minutes
10000 jews/5600 minutes - 1.786 Jews/minute
I mean you only have to be able to kill and cremate about 2 jews a minute what's so hard to believe about that?

That's nowhere near 10000 people

This is around 20 but compare the pictures and you'll see what I mean.

Attached: magna-og.jpg (1200x630, 904K)

That's about 1000 people. 2000 at best.
I do this like in pic related all the time to prove a very obvious point. I'm kinda used to looking at large crowds and manually counting them. I think I'm 'autistic dot guy' or something lol.

Attached: boat refugees.jpg (3000x1800, 2.77M)

*nah nevermind, make my guess 3-7 thousand. Possibly 10...

>jews are lying rats.

That channel is nice, though. I hope people don't post hateful things there.

Attached: atherfather.gif (409x236, 810K)

I got blown off but I did the genealogy on a Jew putting an old German man in jail. It was blown off here but I provided proof the census showed those 'prisoners' in New York before, during, and after the war

They are lying. Look up this Jew in the census. The Mormons found their secret and they threw everything at it.

They can never produce tears.

The German was a camp prison guard and didn't know the guy. It's because the Jew was lying. The ends justify the means for that scum.

Would you like to see the evidence?

Also, the absolute state of the normie comments underneath.

yes

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/17/482484836/94-year-old-former-auschwitz-guard-found-guilty-of-complicity-in-170-000-murders

His 'camp accuser'

ancestry.com/1940-census/usa/New-York/Leon-Schwarzbaum_djy8c

Odd he was in New York and in the camps.

That's how I knew it was all lies. Amoraless animals.

Jidf, before you attack me know all this liars files are in genealogy systems now including the newsletters with his name attending synagogue during the war in New York.

He's no Holocaust survivor nor his family.

Nothing? there's your smoking gun

Oh, I remember reading about this guard case.

It's his mom this all falls apart on. Minnie scwarzbaum was as you saw living in New York. Then she died in a camp?

Nah census shows her still in new York
newsletter -

Holocaust Memorial Center
PDF Minnie scwarzbaum

It's all there. Pure lies. Why? Money. It's made this guy a celebrity.

The lowest scum.

I scared the shills. Crickets.

Think of the scandal if Jews didn't own the media

I think that chair is trying to hypnotise me...

She's another skitz. They are all sociopaths.

MY GRANDFATHER DIE IN THE CAMP!

in 1975 he die of a weak heart at age 84 during a trip to summer camp to visit grand kids

Attached: mean gene rosen.jpg (1200x801, 67K)

how many are here?

Attached: nrmbrg.jpg (4950x3003, 2.21M)

How did she survive if they were killing 10k a day? Why are there so many survivors? Why are the only bodies we have found dead from starvation or typhoid after allied planes bombed the roads and trains preventing supplies reaching the camps?

>what's so hard to believe about that?
Where are the facilities? 3,333 crematoriums? where are they faggot?

Why cremate them in the first place? Didn't big holes work better?

6 Gorillion

Urgh, she has that horrible Jewwy voice.. muhh shabbatz

It's going to get pretty obvious in about 20 years when there are still survivors oy veying about their horrible experiences during the holocaust; that, or the Jews are really going to need some new material.

>such bad conditions
>such horrific psychological events
>they still outlived everyone else
>more and more keep popping up

Don't Jews generally have worse health than whites yet they all seem to be making it to 100.

However many it was, it wasn't enough.

that's a suspiciously psychedelic setup she has going. and she looks inhuman.

almost like... butterfly wings?