I am a 43 year old future former marine and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun...

I am a 43 year old future former marine and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun outside of my military service. Speaking from experience, I can confidently say that no civilian needs an assault rifle.

As a matter of fact, when guns are removed a country, that country improves massively. Examples: Australia, Mexico, the UK, Cambodia, etc.. And guess what else, NONE of those countries are facing tyranny or any homicide problems since they restricted guns.
You all want the 2a because of tyranny but our government has never been tyrannical since the nation's founding in 1776.

Alot of the socioeconomic problems that the US faces could be solved by repealing the 2nd amendment. For the sake of our country and its longevity this needs to happen now. We need to accept the benefits of gun control and follow countries like Mexico and Brazil to get real safety, real security.

Attached: 17382385839572933853turntheminyoustupidfuckinggoyim.jpg (800x533, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A804A3WAbB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1521664164201.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

>SAGE

You aren't a Marine asshole. Stop sullying up our name.

>Mexico

Attached: 1292428693974.png (368x348, 117K)

>future former
wtf even is this pasta

>bad bait

>Mexico
>more than 1 in 10 mexicans would rather walk through the desert facing death from exposure and/or rape by smugglers than live in their shithole country for one more day

fug off

Sage this fucking god awful bait thread that’s posted every single day

OP is a massive faggot

but if u take away their guns they won't be able to protect their families!!!!!

sage
i gotta make a filter for this nigger....

Attached: walliewall.jpg (265x190, 7K)

>NONE of those countries are facing tyranny

It's not as though someone is going to jail in England for telling a joke about Nazis or anything...

>fuck off shill - you're no marine

just another one of these constant shill threads, don't reply to anything in this format, or if you do sage it.

Bad bait, rabbi.

Do you live in a semi rural area? In rural areas you need to kill packs of coyotes and in urban areas you need to be able to kill packs of niggers. They show up by the group. And they will rape and murder your loved ones.

Son, I'll have you know that I've serviced this nation in more ways than you can ever imagine and in more ways than you ever will.

And I didn't do it so people like you could run it into the ground with your misinterpretation of the second amendment. Show some respect.

>marine

If you're a marine, then they're training a bunch of pansies.

I don't see you doing the job, boy.

Sage
>sage

Attached: 1515373165067.png (553x585, 147K)

>Son

Attached: C337FD4F-F8B4-475A-8CFF-842E552532A0.jpg (681x516, 59K)

>I've serviced this nation in more ways than you can ever imagine

I believe you

Attached: blowjob-bea28871d4[1].jpg (218x164, 21K)

The bait is strong with this one.

Good for you "Former Marine"

My Mother lives on her own and is elderly. She needs a gun in case someone comes through the window.

Now shut the fuck up with your blog post.

Attached: 1499547305134.jpg (3024x4032, 1.27M)

Is nobody catching the sarcasm? Nobody could be as ignorant of the real world if OP was serious.

why did you let this cherry "marine" post Sup Forums?

>future former Marine

You're no brother of mine you spineless, traitorous, shitag.
I'd slap your shit with some bitch work if I heard this out of you in Marine Corps.

>future "former" [M]arine.
Not everyone is badass enough to handle a situation like this one without a gun.
youtube.com/watch?v=A804A3WAbB0

You didn’t get injured on stapler duty, did you, faggot?

make another karate one please

This shit is played out now OP. Fuck off.

Attached: gunpasta.jpg (1637x1408, 718K)

Be gone faggot nobody buys your fecal drivel ha ha ha . Mexico , Brazil , UK , Cambodia , Australia ? Are you stupid or mentally defective which one ?
1. Mexico highest murder rate in North America/ total gun ban 2. Brazil highest murder and crime rate in all of South America guns legal with restrictions 3. UK highest violent crime rate in all of Europe , total gun ban but knifing at all time high 4. Cambodia high crime country , guns banned 5. Australia high crime rate violent crime up 200% since guns and rifles banned . Lads we have a winner Mars is safe REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You are a larping faggot.

>in all fields

>Speaking from experience, I can confidently say that no civilian needs an assault rifle.
And what experience is that, POG?

OP IS A POG

None of those are even me, you fuckwit. Do you honestly not realize just how many people there are on here that support gun control?

Laughed harder at this than I should have

Yes, most of them are bots and shareblue.

Now, please fuck off Sir. I'm a marine but scared to handle guns near kids-kun

OP is right, as a former future A-10 myself I find it difficult carrying such a powerful weapon around. Like, who needs 30MM depleted uranium rounds?
I've already been prepped for the removal operation.
Wish me luck

Attached: GAU 8 Avenger.jpg (600x349, 31K)

takes one case study and says it will applyy to everyone, lol

Attached: low.png (327x329, 69K)

Your a faggot larger and this thread is here everyday kys.

This fake gay shit, please at rewrite your script a little bit. The alternating picture is great towards convincing people you are not a total faggot, but holy heyseus man, come on!

>assault rifle
No such thing.

You dont have to need something when its a right.

yawn - this thread again. saged

Enjoy your (You)s, but let me give you some advice.
>Change the picture
For plausible deniability that you're baiting
>Drop the marine part
Just say you've done BJJ or something for a couple years, then go on to insist that you could beat anybody with just your hands in any scenario
>Throw in some aspersions to gun owners masculinity
This will definitely get you chimpouts even if it's obvious bullshit.

Attached: alright.gif (640x360, 1.92M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It depends what your definition of tyrannical is? Lying to the people so their warriors can die in some shithole, converting the constitution, so that it protects the government from the people instead of the other way around? I would call that tyrannical. Actually I would call whats going on 'stealth tyranny.' The reason why you haven't experienced your definition of tyranny is because WE HAVE guns, dumb ass.

You have obviously never lived in a place like Jackson, Mississippi or Detroit, and just because you joined the military, it doesnt make you a saint. Mccain is a vet and is also a piece of shit.

Guys like you are gonna end up screaming “I was just following orders.”

You have not seen how dangerous the real world is.

Attached: Unforgetable results.jpg (738x900, 50K)

A future "former Marine" is one that is getting ready to be Dishonorably Discharged. Give OP some credit, perhaps he is actually some lame-ass faggot getting processed to be kicked out.

cool story bro

K I L L Y O U R S E L F F A G G O T

Attached: Reported.png (600x352, 187K)

I know it's bait, but whenever someone starts talking about how they are or were in the armed forces, their opinion is immediately irrelevant. Oh, so you were too dumb for city college and couldn't get a job. Please, enlighted us with your wisdom.

I've been in a situation where I need a gun. A home invasion/robbery, dark dindu edition. Three dudes. I got lucky, the first shot missed the guy by an inch and they booked it out the back door. Glock 17.
A rifle is almost never used in gun crime, its very rare. I can see many situations outside of hunting, such as racial strife and rioting, economic collapse like Venezuela and most of all ITS MY FUCKING RIGHT! If they shred the constitutions tomorrow, it would still be my right. The constitution only acknowledges and vows to defend that right. Its god given, mine. No matter what happens, what legal bullshit they come up with, it is my right. I have no master.