How do mortal men become as confident as Gil?

How do mortal men become as confident as Gil?

Have a massive dick.

So be black or an old man?

Or be Gil and Saber's rape baby.

Not knowing Nobunaga.

By being 2/3 god

Type-Moon is badly written garbage.

Shut up we're busy talking about Uruk dick.

I have a massive one but I’m not confident.

You just need to flop it out more. I suggest shopping centres.

Kids store, right?

Mmmhm. Once you're confident enough with them work your way up to schools.

Brain damage. Gil is an idiot.

>Shits on everybody, but can only be beaten by the Kirito of the Fate series

Gil is mortal like the rest of us. It's a major point in his story.

Shirou is hardly Kirito levels since he's so hyperspecialized he can barely perform any other type of magic. Only reason he beat Gil is because he was almost purpose built to do it.

If it's genuine pride, it will come from dedication and hard work. If it's just empty boasting and ego trips, well people are going to notice the fake from a mile away.

Kirito was the only one who was destined to master the dual wielding shit.
Similar garbage desu.

Do you even pay attention? He was Divinity Rank A+, got pissed at the gods and didn't want anything to do with them, so dropped to B. He's still 2/3 God plus his Divinity Rank B. There's literally nothing he could do to become a mortal.

Except there are other magi around with origins/elements as weird as him. Fuck Sakura's is imaginary numbers and Kiritsugu had dual origins.

I wish I acted as confident as Gil, though.

Which is why wise king caster Gil is best.

But he dies when he's killed

What? Can you only be confident when you have a high paying job?

This.

It's not about the pay, it's about realizing potential. But the opposite is also true, if you've got no status or aren't willing to make a sacrifice, the empty boasting will be obvious to everyone.

This. There's a ton of Zaratustra hamfisted into all of the Archers, it's almost distasteful.

Except that Kirito can beat all opponents because in his universe, he gets experience and by farming he is far ahead of everyone. Kirito never loses a fight, whereas Shirou loses almost all of them.

Except get cucked by a one (1) normal snake

But you can’t get confident only through money, no? Aren’t there other means too?

By being half-god. Or by giving your foster brother his Jews right away so he doesn't rain horror and death upon your once pristine and beautiful kingdom.

Be born with a perfect body and a position in society that has you lauded as a divine ruler.
Gil was more confident in himself than any human probably could be before he even did anything.

You think that you can get away with everything just because you are cute Altera?

shirou got wasted by his teacher, he beats Gil because his one trick is made to counter him

Dumb chuuni evil alien.

Did you know that the first 8 kings of Sumer ruled for tens of thousands og years? Compared to them Gilgamesh's 126 years of rule are quite modest

Yeah you can have a younger sister that always gets into trouble, and become someone's Emiya by accident.

They had the advantage or disadvantage of not being fully human.

Confidence and pride are two different things, user.

>Be a massive dick
FIFY

When his mortal body died, did his 2/3 gods part died along with it?

Absolutely. One is a mortal chin without the other.

fate gods are jobbers

Having whatever he wanted his entire life and ruling with full powers

I'm not really sure but he might as well be a god. Both Gilgamesh and Arcueid has the capability of getting out of Mooncell. Gilgamesh can also give command seals to a master.

>Be white
>Visit Sup Forums
>Come to see how Europe has dominated all history
>Realize whites are the most superior race
>Realize you are better than 80% of the world just because of the privilege being white
>Walk around with an aura of superiority knowing you are better than all the mongrels

That's how I became as confident as Gil.

I have brown hair and brown eyes though. Both my mom and dad have blue eyes, it’s not fair.

There's a large spectrum of eye and hair colors. "Brown" is too vague a category to worry about.

Saber is stupid to refuse a god. This one is wise enough to stick with him and got miraculously saved.

>better than 80% of the world
>better than anyone at all

that must be why you're posting on Sup Forums, coping with your shitty life by convincing yourself that your snow nigger genetics somehow make you superior.

>top
700 AD
>bottom
Modern day.

Was about to same exactly the same xD

not much different from the Romans and the germanic barbarians stuck 2000 years behind them.

Start by achieving this body?

>you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

First answer got it.

Gil is a sandnigger.

Fun Facts: In UBW, Shirou did won the battle but he was not the one who finished off Gilgamesh. Shirou would have died if not for the Grail's intervention. Pretty neat plot armor, right?
>Gilgamesh admits that Shirou was victorious in their battle due to having forced him to become serious, and prepares to finish off Shirou before the Grail swallows him.
>Due to the connection, the Grail attempts to turn him into a host in Unlimited Blade Works in a last ditch effort to survive even though a Servant cannot become its core. It opens a black void on his body that proceeds to instantly swallow him. He managed to partially escape, but needs an anchor to keep from being sucked in completely. It begins to melt his body in various places, and the void shrinks into nothingness after he sinks into it.

If you post this on /fit/ you are gonna be humiliated, the only redeeming fact about it is the definition of the arms.

Why do people assume Gil has a massive dick?

>Gil not the best at absolutely everything

t. Faker

>option 1: achieve Gil's looks and become a memorable sexual icon desired by both women and men
>option 2: become an insecure manchild with shit gens playing Hulk and obtain /fit/'s approval

Yeah let me think what I choose

>Why do people assume Gil has a massive dick?
I'm not really sure if that is what perfect means, but if it is a consensus then he probably has an enormous manhood.
>He is very "well-endowed," and possesses endless vitality, virility, libido, eloquence and charisma He has a compelling voice, flawless smooth skin, perfect teeth, a "perfect, Golden-proportioned body" that is described as emanating majesty that makes the flames surrounding him afraid to come close. His perfect body shape remains’ perfect no matter how much calories he intakes. Regardless of much he indulges in unhealthy habits he remains perfect.

Listen to Jrock.

But Saber and Sakura beat him too.

>Playing Hulk
>Assuming fit is all about giant bodybuilders

Gil physique is really easy to get, if you are like 70kgs/140lbs and start cutting while doing abs. There is little effort to be put into it.

Lancer is perfect example of normal body type physique + hard work without turning yourself into Alexander hulk mode.

>Fun Facts: In UBW, Shirou did won the battle but he was not the one who finished off Gilgamesh. Shirou would have died if not for the Grail's intervention. Pretty neat plot armor, right?
Hello, secondary.

I don't know if this is actually true but there are indeed some hints about the particularly big size of Gil's manhood.

Not that it surprises me anyway, confidence comes from somewhere after all.

Do you think Illya went home and masturbated while smelling her glove after having touched it?

Saber didnt need him to save her. She isnt vapidly useless like Hakunon

you wouldn't?

Arararara?

Do you know how I know you are an anime only pleb? In the VN the grail hole saved Gil's life.

Have everything in your life handed to you for free.

>In the VN the grail hole saved Gil's life.
Could your retell what happened to show that it saved him?

his dick is literally a special move in its own right

>you will never have a golden glowing dick
What's the point of even being a man if I can't blind people with my cock?

WE WUZ WE KANZ