Childhood is liking Megumin

Childhood is liking Megumin
Adulthood is realising Aqua makes more sense

Childhood is being insecure enough to make threads so people can validate your shitty tastes.
Adulthood is not needing that.

Cute couple

Sage mode is Lalatina

Childhood is liking any of those autistic characters.
Adulthood is wanting to date Luna.

>she was gas lighting you the entire time as a way to get you to come do chores and buy her dinner

Megumin
>high intelligence
>qt
>dfc
>easy to manhandle
>headpattable
>tfw no megumin gf to carry around
>qt panties
>red clothes = redpilled choice
Aqua
>below average intelligence = literally nigger tier
>would suck dicks for alcohol
>wears "invisible" panties
>disgusting cow tits
>blue clothes = bluepilled choice

>DFC positive
>cow tits negative
What it is like being homsexual?

Irrelevant because Aqua doesn't have cowtits but saggy grandma tits. You could tie them into a knot.

Then word it better next time.

I didn't make that post.

Megumin
>kills party members
Aqua
>would risk dying for people devoted to her
The choice is clear.

Megumin
>never a direct cause of any of Kazuma's deaths
Aqua
>kills party members through sheer incompetence(by using an aggro spell to attract a horde of lizard runners), or greed(not telling Kazuma about the winter shogun, fully knowing that he would refuse the quest if she did and she wouldn't get any reward)
Plus, there's nothing honorable about saving a few Axis dickwads considering they're such a plague. I'm sure most people want them gone.

I dunno, if you were a god that sat on your ass for centuries wouldn't you complain about absolutely everything if you had to give that up and live the hard life of a mortal?

I don't see how that relates to anything I said, but Aqua is barely older than the other party members because time flows differently in heaven.

Just re-watched the series and now I'm conflicted on who is best girl.
Episode One honestly makes me love Aqua.
But for so long I had thought Megumin was Best.
I'm Confuse.
Guess ill wait for S3.

>Facebook memes
Go away.

>not telling Kazuma about the winter shogun
Megumin and Darkness didn't tell him either.

The winter shogun is common knowledge in their world. Unlike Aqua, Megumin and Darkness had no reason to assume Kazuma didn't know about him because they're unaware of his past and status as an otherworlder. The only one who could've possibly told him was Aqua, but she didn't because she was so eager to pay off her debts after destroying half the city.

Waiting for the kazumin to take full effect? Won't even be a contest in that case.

I liked Megumin until the author realised that EVERYONE liked her and shoehorned her into literally fucking everything.

Darkness doesn't exist as a character anymore. The last relevant thing she's done was try and rape Kazuma, only to reveal she apparently doesn't even know HOW to have sex...

Aqua barely exists as a character. She's gotten zero screentime since Megumin just does everything.

Even Kazuma gets less screentime than Megumin these days.

Unless you are literally Kazuma, the best girl in the series is clearly YunYun. Kazuma gets an exception because Megumin is his OTP.
Think logically:
>better adventurer than any of the others except maybe Wiz who is undead filth
>master race genetically engineered for high INT
>considered a prodigy even among said master race
>also genetically engineered for amazing sex
>10/10 body even compared to others of her race
>would be a super devoted girlfriend because she is desperate for affection
>kind, sweet, and gentle girl
>likes head pats, holding hands, and cuddling according to VN
>really cares for her friends
>would be a great wife
>would give you lots of children
>would be a good mother
>from a good family
>has a prestigious title
>set your children up for the future as head of CDs
>probably has aspergers or at least some sort of high functioning autism
>super cute
>genuinely a good person

Seriously, how can any other girl even compete? Megumin and Chris(Eris) are the only ones who come close.

Well memed.

do japanes wear a towel in the bath or is this just a thing they do in anime so they don't need to resort to out of place censorship in a bath scene? Not just this show, been seeing the towels in hotsprings thing for years always wondered in general

yunyun pls

>Megumin and Chris(Eris) are the only ones who come close.
And you lost me...

Manhood is realizing darkness is the only correct choice

>Childhood is liking Megumin
>Adulthood is realising Aqua makes more sense
I'm 27 and Megumin is the best. Where is your God know?

Yeah blame the healer and not the retard that can't control her aggro, or the stupid tank that refuse to lower her head at the snow Shogun and cause directly Kazuma s death

Yep. Big tits (=surely fertile) and has lots of money. And she is submissive. Absolute perfect.

Manchilds when will they learn

Better to be a manchild than a virgin.

Kazuma would have refused to go on that quest if Aqua told him instead of being a greedy bitch, stupid fanboy.

The worst is being both like you.

Why are Aquafags always ESL?

Brainlethood is liking Darkness or Wiz

>both
ahahahahahaha

Believe me, I've done extensive research om this subject and my manhood definitely prefers Aqua.

I frankly don't get why Kazuma treats Aqua like shit. She's a nice girl and a riot to be around, not to mention that she's by far the most useful party member.

Take your meds plz.

>my manhood definitely prefers Aqua

>know
>capitalizing god
>even using the phrase "Where is your god now" in the first place

She's whiny, self-centered, greedy, and got him killed several times. She might be the most useful party member, but Kazuma would have been better off with a proper divine item considering her negative luck is the only thing bringing him down. Without her, he would be able to make full use of his godly luck stat. He really has no reason to treat her well.

Megumin is pure and young, Aqua is an old whore.

>t-t-take your medz, I don't even want to have sex
Ahahah.

Ooh, scary.

It is you who talking about sex and virgins. Surely you have some problems with that.

Well, if you're talking about manchildren, you've clearly have a problem with being one.

Aqua-sama is clearly superior to the loli, if Megumeme were a 17+ yo with a femenine appeal she would be hated by most of yall

>it's another axis niggers chimp out episode
the popularity poll really did a number on y'all, didn't it

Despite of her being annoying, Aqua is the one who is really taking care of Kazuma. I hope the series does not end without him realizing that he is looking on the wrong direction.

What kind of mental hoops did you jump through to convince yourself that the source of every problem in Konosuba's world is taking care of Kazuma?

Sure! It is really hard for anyone to believe that "God does not exist!" if professed atheist keeps reacting like that.

Good user.

O B S E S S E D

top taste

>a mouthbreathing retard
>makes more sense
Iris is best girl I don't mind if they are padded

Childhood is trying to convince others that your waifu is better. You're just making Megumin look like the standard to beat (which reflects positively on her).

Read the LNs. You will then know at the end of it all, no matter what the hell happens, Aqua would be the only one by his side, always there to have a beer or two.

None of the Konosuba girls are good for femdom.

>S3

Poor user... He doesn't know

Wiz > all

Darkness is the patrician choice

This

Both are lame compared to Dorkness.

True

Basically as a waifu character, Megumin is better, but for gags and humor, Aqua is much better. The series wouldn't work without Aqua moreso than Megumin I think, but Megumin has that waifu factor that makes her 100x more popular than everyone else.

Ice cold.

Manhood is siding with Cecily

Megumin overshadowed the other characters because people spread her explosion joke around. If she was nothing more than a "waifu character"(an archetype that doesn't even exist), then clearly she would've gotten the Misaka or Rem treatment, which she didn't. Instead she reached popularity because she had a punchline and an aesthetic that stuck, much unlike Aqua.

RIP OP
Press F to pay respects

some people are just bashfull. its like when people wear shorts or towels in the sauna.

Love is wanting someone who you can cuddle, be close to when you are feeling lonely and who is willing to spend a lot of time with you.
Aqua is too full of herself to be girlfriend material meanwhile Megumin is someone who can actually fall in love.

Jack Frost killed Kazuma because he was holding his sword, you dumbass

Her main popularity is because she's the meme and waifu character. As a character though, she's not really that funny. She has a decent enough gimmick, but it's fairly repetitive.

because he was so wrapped up in trying to keep Darkness from getting killed.

Yunyun is way too clingy for my taste, and I feel like youre making a lot of jumps right now

Why do you insist on oversimplifying things? I just explained the trend to you, and you're just repeating what you said in your previous post. You're only able to make the assessment that Megumin is a "meme waifu character" because she became popular in the first place, which shows how shallow your train of thought is.

Reminder that Megumeme is pedobait, outside of fanart depictions.