MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

Marriage strike. It's time.

If enough men refuse to marry, women will finally realize that they fucked up not standing up to the feminist dykes that created the feminist movement and they'll start to panic.

MGTOW really is the only solution to the 3rd wave problem.

Attached: MGTOW.png (602x539, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hffGGXCZVo
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage
youtube.com/watch?v=F8kD8PJ5x1k
youtube.com/watch?v=KmaZGkHM9Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=XYGJTjPv5dk
youtube.com/watch?v=b8_naCdCzRA
youtube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It just means ugly women are taken out of the gene pool. While guys who are soyboy enough to take femdick will have soy looking children. So Sweden.

>in order to have sex, women must get married first

What the fuck are you talking about? How does men not marrying lead to anyone being removed from the gene pool. You do realize that people have sex out of wedlock, right?

society is going to collapse

why are MGTOWs so cringey and emotional? howcome they never post rational arguments and instead they resort to hysterics?

Attached: 1518487053184.jpg (830x623, 68K)

>why are MGTOWs so cringey and emotional?

Attached: implying.png (380x288, 114K)

WHITE MAN IF YOU WANT TO PRESERVE YOUR HONOR THEN YOU HAVE TO:

>Leave the eternal white woman for dead. Dont help them, dont protect them, rob them if they have what you need and dont feel the slightest guilt for them, they were always your biggest enemy, act like it.
>Fuck the draft, fuck your country, fuck your goverment, fuck the west, you are nobody's dog to be sent to the slaughter in some rigged war like your cucked ancestors did when they killed each other
>Be the ultimate survivalist and rub it in everyone's face, hunt down everything in the new world that was against you in the old world.

REMEMBER MGTOW IS THE TRUE PATH FOR THE WHITE MAN

Attached: MGTOW_symbol.jpg (400x493, 34K)

>The Truth about 'Men Going Their Own Way' MGTOW

youtube.com/watch?v=5hffGGXCZVo

If ww3 happens

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

MGTOW are the Viet Cong of the gender war. The men’s rights activists don’t like us because, while we agree with them on some things, we won’t be their cannon fodder in a war we know they can’t win. Pickup artists hate us because they can’t make money off us. Feminists hate us because we won’t fight them. Nazis hate us because "white birth rates" and women hate us because we won’t give them what they want.

Most men are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

Attached: Even he couldn't do it.jpg (1029x763, 170K)

>what are divorce courts
>what are child custody courts
>what is #metoo
>what are false rape accusations
>what is gynocentric society with gynocentric laws
Yeah, nah m8. You can say "be a man and beat some sense into her" or something to that effect but in the real world that leads to prison.

epic meme dude

>MGTOW are the Viet Cong of the gender war. The men’s rights activists don’t like us because, while we agree with them on some things, we won’t be their cannon fodder in a war we know they can’t win.

Attached: 1518190553030.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

lmao i love when white boys lay the fuck down, you do you imma keep hittin that white pussy

there are those hysterics I mentioned. which tabloids are you subscribed to? did you hear about [outrageous celebrity drama]?

False rape accusations and the absolute state of marriage and custody courts in the US, UK, CAD, and AUS are not hysterics. You get one more (You) because you wasted a set of trips.

>lay the fuck down
What does that mean?

The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW that you all have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

It isn't possible for an Incel to be MGTOW. The essence of being MGTOW lies in the act of CHOOSING your own lane. If you can't be in a relationship because it isn't an option in your life, then your lane has been chosen for you. You didn't choose to be single.

That isn't MGTOW, by definition. To be MGTOW, you first must have the option of being in a relationship available to you and then CHOOSE to be single.

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position

Attached: Quagmire.jpg (1198x1851, 169K)

>In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

This nigga gets it

Attached: 1368533635209.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

>MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX
That is what makes it wicked

MGTOW is dumb as shit.

society won't collapse. society will adjust and will do so happily and quickly. antisocial men don't breed anyway. when men aren't desireable to women they get kicked out by the guys and girls. and no one gives a fuck about it. mgtow and incel rageboys can't quit rage crying long enough to fix their shit and pull. cuz thats all they need to fucking do. women have always been the selectors/civilizing agents of society, and they're malleable and fickle as shit but they've always made the rules and theyve always been playable. If you aren't adept enough to adjust to the game you'll jack off and die out. period. and if it EVER gets to the point where the population suffers, polygamy will start. and that's exactly what ppl are wired for any. like 20% of guys fuck 80% of women in any society.

don't get blueballed

Sex isn't hard to get. If I can get it, it's not special or requires success and money.
The issue is when it can be actively used against you. Either by falsely making you the father of her kid, buyer's remorse and calling it rape, or by trapping you if you weren't smart enough to wear a condom and take it with you. Abstaining from sex isn't a bad thing if you don't want a random hook up. A lot of chicks aren't skilled in bed, a lot aren't all that attractive, and the risks outweigh the event.

>MGTOW is dumb as shit.
Getting married in today's legal climate is clearly the more intelligent choice. After all, it's extremely rare that a divorce ruins a man financially. /sarcasm

Attached: Almymoney.png (753x434, 192K)

>don't get blueballed
If sex is enough to make you overlook precedent and real legal pitfalls, you're an animal. Find a hobby.

Asserting that MGTOW are antisocial incels is a common stormfront strawman

It's a shaming tactic and an emotional argument. Your goal by posting that is an attempt to shame us into silence. Haven't you learned by now that this tactic doesn't work?

It's as if you believe it's difficult to walk into a bar sober at 1:00am and flirt with a bar thot. It's as if you beileve that finding a stripper who fucks a small group of select clients on the side is difficult.

Getting laid is not difficult. Implying that a man's inability to get laid is an indication of his low value reveals that you believe that women are in control of determining a man's worth.

MGTOW doen't give women that power. No woman will ever determine my value as a human being.

>It isn't possible for an Incel to be MGTOW. The essence of being MGTOW lies in the act of CHOOSING your own lane. If you can't be in a relationship because it isn't an option in your life, then your lane has been chosen for you. You didn't choose to be single.
shhh, don't tell the incels that

>/r9k/ LARPing = real women
You're so retarded that you're doing everyone a favor by not breeding. Stay cucked with your little MGTOW fantasies and waifu weebshit.

>HURR I'M PROTESTING MARRIAGE!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage

Expect the worst, but leave room for the unexpected.

Do you really believe that a MGTOW would be ignorant of the concept of Common-Law marriage?

mad roastie

This, the other user would rather get his dick wet and be stuck for 18 years of severely garnished wages or in prison (and with either case probably very limited availability of the progeny he'll be paying for kek).

okay, lemme ask my mom first

>You're not giving whores your shekels and permanently fucking up any progeny you may have with their union REEEEEEEEE

MGTOW is a Jewish construct designed to get white men to stop breeding.

Attached: 1221434.jpg (360x240, 22K)

MGTOW will only hasten the demise of the west. Breed.

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and they have access to cheap birth control and that western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and southeast Asia, women do not have universal access to cheap birth control and they are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and southeast Asia will produce a shitload of children and the child production that occurs in those two continents will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

Attached: Marriage.jpg (580x398, 28K)

>If enough men refuse to marry, women will finally realize that they fucked up not standing up to the feminist dykes that created the feminist movement and they'll start to panic.

Will they though? If you don't marry them they can't take your money through divorce, but the government is happy to take money from men (net tax payers) and give it to women (net tax moochers). They've just cut out the part where they marry you. You're just tax cattle now.

>So Sweden.
The government will bring in Muslims to do the marrying and reproducing

Are you implying getting married will fix that somehow?

When women who have been planning their wedding since they were 3 years old realize that men just don't want to get married anymore, they will be forced to make the laws more fair. There is already a growing number of women on Youtube advocating for men's rights.

What I'm suggesting is that an outright marriage strike will compel women to correct the legal imbalance. If you got a better suggestion, I'm all ears. Ask any MRA and they'll tell you that getting men to organize in the interest of men's rights is nearly impossible. The only way to correct this situation is to compel women to advocate for men's rights.

Nice Gynocentrism strawman.

>Misery demanding company

>Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere
This is important to remember

Street racers dont need girlfriends

go to hell kike , enough already

Attached: 15217744773712.png (1190x576, 242K)

>... don't tell the incels that

Doesn't it stand for, "Involuntarily Celibate"?

Do you fags understand domestication? You get rid of the wild dog that bites you and keep the wild dog that doesn't, breed him and do the same with his descendants and generation after generation of selected breeding you get a cute harmless doggie who's happy when you come home.

Do the same with women, let the feminist cunt die alone, breed with the good wife material, this will domesticate women further.

people having sex out of wedlock tend to avoid making children

nigger, I am as MGTOW as they can be, but do anybody, whether mgtow, roastie, natsoc or hippie needs more MGTOW threads on Sup Forums ?
I am tired of them, always same shit

Attached: nypmok.jpg (930x1399, 755K)

>False rape accusations
fornicator problems, stop fornicating.

>stop fornicating.
give me genetically engineered catgirls for companionship purposes and I will

Attached: the answer.jpg (350x561, 80K)

Umm, what was the fall of Imperial Rome? What was the Dark Ages? Law and order will not stand having only 20% of men reproducing. Large, roaming rape/murder gangs incoming in 5-4-3-2 . . .

Fuck MGTOW fags, my definition on them.
Who cares about money. What about love and passion?
youtube.com/watch?v=F8kD8PJ5x1k
youtube.com/watch?v=KmaZGkHM9Vg

Attached: mgt.png (638x668, 56K)

a bit bad formating lol

Passion leads to degeneracy. Love is a hormonal imbalance

>What about love and passion?
I dunno, since I've been never passionately loved, just like 80% of the guys worldwide
therefore, why cannot we look after ourselves? Whenever we do, roasties and white knights screech like hell

Attached: notenoughman.jpg (716x2132, 955K)

>What about love and passion?

You can have that without getting married. If you're with a woman who insists that you can't, then you're with a woman who's manipulating you emotionally into signing an extremely unfair contract.

I think the better question is around why you care so much that you went to such time and effort to write about MGTOW?

Just came to say my husband and I got married last Saturday. St. Patrick's day.

Ayyy, good luck to you anons, God bless, may your children have fastest kangaroos in Straya

Because of threads like these, and i m trying to shed light on those who fall for MGTOW trap.I m anti MGTOW because among Reasons Europe differes from muslims is because we respect our women and they have equal rights here. Look at Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.. what shitholes those are that are like mordor . Also i love women, and have some pretty good female friends. Your average women is also kinder then 95% of man. So watching MGTOW-s spew and make up their anti women propaganda is annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8_naCdCzRA

Bless you. We're aiming for like 6+.

Also I know how pathetic my post sounds, but idc its anonymous internet board

more the merrier?
must be fun, I had 2 siblings and it was enough

Big families build character. Also gives your children a better support network. One son might lose his job but has a brother who can help him get back on his feet and find him work. Daughters will have each other to confide in instead of getting too involved with peers who will negatively influence them.

Because of threads like these, and i m trying to shed light on those who fall for MGTOW trap.I m anti MGTOW because among Reasons Europe differes from muslims is because we respect our women and they have equal rights here. Look at Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.. what shitholes those are that are like mordor . Also i love women, and have some pretty good female friends. Your average women is also kinder then 95% of man. So watching MGTOW-s spew and make up their anti women propaganda is annoying.

*Fixed without links

>only 6% depression
so MGTOWs are happier than most? got it

MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.
Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equal being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 84K)

>respect
'Awareness' or 'caution' is the word you're looking for, there's not much to respect about women since respect is a two way thing and women are incapable of respecting someone/something.

perhaps yes
anyhow, good luck and happy life again, I'm outta this thread into rl

Attached: cuddlybear.gif (250x216, 500K)

What makes you think that MGTOW do not have women in their lives?

I'm a bartender by trade. I'm currently 43 years old. After being a bartender for 13 years, I opened my own establishment successfully. Then I opened more and grew my business. Working in a highly social environment for two decades enabled me to cultivate thousands friendships, nearly half of which are women. I have 5,000 friends on Facebook. I know after reading that you'll think that they are all superficial friendships and you would be mostly right, 4/5ths of my Facebook friends are superficial acquaintances that I don't hang out with on a weekly basis because I just don't have time and also because most of them live too far away to hang out with frequently. However, about 1,000 of them are close friends who live in my city and I see them frequently. I have two sisters. My brother is married. I have 4 aunts on my mother's side and 2 aunts on my father's side. I have 11 female first cousins.

There are women in my life.

It isn't like I'm walking around in public wearing a MGTOW T-shirt everyday. I hide my power level in public.

The notion that MGTOWs are lonely virgin socially inept losers is a strawman perpetuated by opponents of MGTOW in the hope that when someone gets exposed to MGTOW for the first time in one of these threads, that person will be reluctant to explore it further.

We aren't against women, we're against marriage.

Attached: MGTOW.png (500x703, 301K)

The average woman goes to great lengths to show herself in good liight. More so than the average man. Get married, live a few years with someone and then get back to me.

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.

Attached: traditionalism.png (660x676, 886K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50

So women are parasites like jews while men are hosts, like human.
I still consider Humans superior to Tapeworms despite Tapeworms being able to feed on Humans but not viceversa.

Also I usually play dark caster classes(necros/warlocks) which are unfortunately summoners but almost alway play build without a pet because pets are for pussies. (See Grimorie of Sacrifice in WoW for example)

Am i replying to copy pasta? >I have 5,000 friends on facebook
Anyways I work as waiter , 21 yr old now. And i have known plenty and been with 3 women in relationship and i know what i m talking about. Not every mgtow might be lonely but majority are. Its also mostly man that are scumbags that i meet. There is reason many businesses hire women waiter, because they won't steal money. So this is my opinion

also the manipulative powers only work against low IQ hormone driven chads, against everyone else women have to rely on the power of Jewish Men to help them with attempts at dominating white men

Women are more like employers than parasites. Like a business owner, they are looking for someone who can do something they either can't do or don't want to do. In exchange for being allowed to exploit what men can do, they offer men a positive male identity. (the traditional construct).

Dating is literally like going on a job interview. Some men have a stronger skill set than others, and those men are highly desired by a multitude of women. Other men have very weak skill sets, so they get turned down for employment often.

Just like an employers will go to great length to recruit someone who graduated top of their class from Harvard, women will go to great lengths to seduce a desirable man.

>There is reason many businesses hire women waiter, because they won't steal money.
It's because both men and women prefer to look at other women in tight suits and not children of soy whose hand is shaking under 2 pints of beer.

From what I gather, someone really wants european Y chromosomes to die out, or they're taking a very roundabout approach to talking people into cuckoldry

Jews: OY VEY WHITE WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS WHORES THEY'LL CHEAT ON YOU
Goy men: Well, Asian women then
Jews: OY VEY ASIANS AREN'T HUMAN, ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE. DONT YOU CARE ABOUT WHITENESS? WHITENESS IS GOOD AND ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE WHITE BECAUSE WHITE IS WHITE. ASIANS = NPCS!
Goy men: Well, med girls then
Jews: UHHH GOYIM THEY AREN'T WHITE EITHER
Goy men: Weren't white women terrible?
Jews: THEY ARE

gay

Dude that's fucking bullshit, very small percentage of women can run business or be employers compared to men. They're parasites(so more like HR department), they seek host that they can get most from. Employer and men build civilization, women are just leeches who hold our reproduction hostage, once artificial wombs become a thing women will become pure entertainment.
But hey, keep putting them of pedestal and ignore the fact that everything relevant around you(civilizations, our advancement from animals) was invented and made by men (employers) and not that lazy diversity hire(women) that goverment (nature) forced upon you.

Well thats one more reason. You definitely need to get some Czech QT to ease up a bit

She's not Czech and not even singing Czech, your measurement of QTness is also beoynd generous.

I know she is not czech i just linked some random serbian song.

oh I thought you were croatian so didn't got the relevance to your post

Won't make a difference, Soros wants to see the world burn we are to far past the tipping point. The only way back is ultra violence and cleansing of certain people and ideology's

>very small percentage of women can run business or be employers compared to men.

So my analogy went right over your head, didn't.

>From what I gather, someone really wants european Y chromosomes to die out

Attached: index.jpg (594x448, 76K)

Probably because it was fucking bullshit, women are inferior in literally every single aspect except shitting out kids and being attractive to us because that's how nature made it work. Point is men could be able to live without women when they develop alternative breeding methods (the attractive aspect is being diminished by porn and hookers so all they have left as bargaining chip is their vagina now). But women don't create anything, they're not self-sustaining, so they're parasites, not the ones who pick strongest to empower society (or company as you liken them to bussiness owner) but the ones they get most gibs from (so like a nigger on welfare in a system where you can't opt out from taxes that go to him). That's literally it, let's not waste more discussing power on vaginas.

It means that alpha males will continue to impregnate all the women as has always been the case, but instead of directly at the expense of the beta it will be via indirect methods such as taxation/social-security.

I realize you're angry user, so I'm not going to argue with you.
I hope one day you learn to let go of that hate.

umm... isn't migtow about avoiding women in general, not only for marriage?

see

I'm actually very chill and high right now, and that's your problem, you assume everyone disagreeing with your fantasy point of life having a problem, just like leftists do. I'm just avoiding a mess you created.

Attached: 1519743026296.png (991x472, 98K)

so tell me how mgtow is different then from regular tinder-fucking forever, what is more or less mainstream now

Just give up white man. Dont compete. Dont marry. Dont procreate. Dont work out. Dont educate yourself. Dont do what we do goy. Dont succeed.

Attached: 1520330418248.jpg (1024x836, 175K)

go for it nigger

So wait, if MGTOWS still have sex but abstain from relationships then what how did we get so many niggers, isn't that what they do?