Trump has been Jewed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton

>Bolton is also involved with a number of politically conservative think tanks, policy institutes and special interest groups, including the Project for the New American Century and Jewish Institute for National Security of America

>Bolton is also involved with a number of politically conservative think tanks, policy institutes and special interest groups including the Jewish Institute for National Security

>Jewish Institute for National Security of America

>Jewish Institute

>for National Security

>of America

Attached: bolton jew.jpg (300x333, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ_nx9t2Dis
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who could've known that he wasn't our guy

hes betrayed us.

Attached: BoomerCuckFaggotry .jpg (600x587, 69K)

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE

Attached: 858B7A7E-A505-48D7-B623-02D3695C3FC0.jpg (480x360, 16K)

a memeflag claiming someone on the right is a jew or a jew puppet? Never seen that before.

You fucks obviously weren't around when he was a swingin' dick for Bush. Consorting with Jews is the last thing I'd be worrying about with this goofball.

It's going to happen!

Attached: IMG_1567.gif (310x760, 22K)

Why are all these slide threads trying to associate Bolton with Jews?

sure buddy everyone but me gotta learn he literally voted for more funding to Israel and tried to push for a war in iran idiot

You don't know the history. This dude was pushing for the Iraq war long before you were born DUMBASS

Because he tried to fund Israel more dingus.

Bolton is a clearly a HARDCORE Zionist. It's pretty simple, really.

Attached: Bolton.jpg (640x400, 64K)

I go further back to Bolton at Iran Contra (I'm an old fuck by Sup Forums standards). If Trump had to pick a new NSA, he should've gotten Michael Scheuer. Bolton is a shitbag.

Bolton is a hard core partisan yes man, and as nat sec he has access to all the intelligence the government has.. I hate the guy, but this could make for some serious shit stirring in D.C.

Sessions has an outside prosecutor working, and the IG, looking likely he already has a grand jury in place and things may start rocking and rolling just in time for the mid terms when the IG report comes out.. McCabe firing was just the tip of the iceberg, they had to do it even if it showed their cards a bit.

I'm feeling pretty confident we'll be seeing a helluva show this fall, an Mueller's gig will likely be up as well.

everyone but me gotta learn thats bullshit.

you stupid, stupid man
trump was always a jew's guy

A VERY small sample of Trump's TRAITOROUS philo-semitism... NO MORE EXCUSES! The white race is running out of time form being genocided by Trump's ((( friends ))). ENOUGH!

Attached: WrongWallRetard.jpg (301x168, 8K)

Attached: Trump admin collage.jpg (704x390, 188K)

saged.

Attached: 1521767996372.jpg (699x652, 233K)

Stfu stupid

Enjoy ban

Mmmm. Passionate fellatio is TASTY. I'm impressed, boomer cuck excuse faggot.

Attached: ((( what ))) is this?.jpg (688x456, 36K)

The kikeshill is triggered?

Attached: DWWzFxpVMAAMvOK.jpg (1124x425, 75K)

Only slightly. LOL!

You just posted a thing that exposed Bolton as a traitor scum with all his shitty foreign policy

All that's needed for proof is an endorsement of ((( AEI ))). GODAMMIT. Why is taking so long for people to catch on?!

Attached: kvetch.jpg (275x275, 24K)

Is he really that pro Jewish, when i listen to him which isnt much....He seems cautious and level headed. But again correct me plz if im wrong.

he hates the UN because they're the only organization condemning the USA every time we go balls deep in a toddler country

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ_nx9t2Dis

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

the JIDF are pro-bolton dummy

Ty user, he does seem level headed in scary way, he is looking like a typical neo con Jew shill. He said
>"Iran is a central banker of terror"

Implying he knows about "(((Central banks)))" and the powers that be.

EXCELLENT video. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Any U.S. citizen who agrees with Bolton's agitprop is an EXTREME moron.

Attached: accuracy .jpg (327x154, 8K)