Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Reminder that the best OP of the year has two dabbing potatoes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8
youtube.com/watch?v=KKFtFWBQcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=nBQQLA7T_BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ED is ED of the year, the OP is Great but it's not that good.

I prefer the OP to the ED, but enjoy both.

What does this scene signify?

death

I still don't understand why this particular dance move is such a big deal to you people.

and it will be forgotten/cringy in a year, why do humans do this?

What did tkmiz mean by this?

Doesn't cyanide smell like almonds?

in addition I can't understand why we're still getting so many threads about it,
"look, they made them dab in the OP, can you believe that?"
yes I can, I was there, move on.

It already is, I think the appeal lies in the campiness.

Nigger

It really activates the almonds, that's for sure

yes

And that the best ED of the year has airhorns

>and it will be forgotten

Never.

Almonds smell like themselves because of cyanide.

Glad this shit is flopping

Are the OP and ED officially out yet?

nigger

[HorribleSubs] Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou - 08 [1080p].mkv

The frame right before it is better though.

This place is filled with pajeet I think

It's filled with mexicans and canadians, we found that out on April fools, that's why there's so much terrible grammar

Which episode is baked potatoes

Volume 5. Unfortunately that means it won't show up in the Anime, the booze chapter however

I hope you mean the rain song ED

Normalfags.

/r9k/ pls

reminder that author probably has pedo shit as watsuki had, also some of his drawings are obviously traced from illegal pedo material,yuk.

And apparently newfags too.

/r9k/ says "normies". Normalfag is strictly Sup Forums vernacular.

/r9k/ use "normies" because they are retarded faggots.

>Normalfag is strictly Sup Forums vernacular.
Once upon a time, it was the standard term site-wide. Time's have changed.

I can't wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8

Sup Forums is probably the only board left that still cares about Sup Forums's culture, even though mods and newfags alike are doing all they can to get rid of that.

At least it's easy to spot retarded crossboarders

i wanna go back

Stacks?

Almonds contain cyanide

I think it's the other way around.

You mean ED of the year, the OP could make it to the top 5 OP of the season, maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKFtFWBQcJE

Come on, Sup Forums is just /r/anime with more bitching, whining and complaining.

Best OP of the season? Absolutely no doubt.
Best OP of the year? I'm sorry, but I can't agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBQQLA7T_BQ

>Generic trash j-pop song

I live under a rock. What the fuck is this supposed to be referencing?

>dabbing
Use google

*of all time

Man, Patu and Motu ripping the colosseum in half during the tournament arc in the lastest episode gave me chills. Can't wait for Cool Guru's COOL mode awakening against Kenichi next week.

Nothing, special snowflakes pissing on 'normalfags' while failing to realize nobody really does that shit.
There are more people whining about it than people giving a shit about it.
>Sup Forums culture
No board cares anymore, Sup Forums was the last beacon but it died in 2013. I just wish anons can learn to have fun again instead of being entitled cunts about everything.

The moment you stop caring is when this place dies for good. It's good to know that there are at least a tiny amount of people around who don't want to see what's left of Sup Forums go.

I've been here for 10 consecutive years and I don't intend on leaving. It's my hometown, and it's like the old capital. Sup Forums is the Kyoto of Sup Forums.

I didn't even know that's a word.

Whatever rock you live under sounds like a happy place.

At this point it's not a question of whether it'll get lost rather than WHEN will it get lost.
I want '05~'07 Sup Forums back, the atmosphere was always elitist to keep idiots away but now it's just pretentious for the sake of being pretentious.

I have no idea either, but if is where it's from I feel more comfortable than ever about being out of touch.

Eat your almonds if you want to grow up big and strong like tkmiz.

I'm only staying because I don't have any other place to go.

Modern anime wouldn't have the balls to show it anyways, that shit is worse than rape to them though alcohol is still a-ok.
Don't be so sure, some based motherfucker has been diligently going through loli threads and deleting all retarded Sup Forumsirgins whining about "pedoshit" and legit pedophiles trying to bring up 3DPD shit, leaving all the good and juicy stuff intact instead of just nuking the thread. Though even now there are only embers, and Sup Forums sees not quality discussion but only endless shitposting, the fire hasn't fully died yet.

That's a really cute picture user.

yuu's boobs look weird

It's in the chapter 35 isn't it ?
That's the only one that doesn't seem to have been archived on the wayback machine.

I thought Normalfag was Sup Forums user who had a social life and a normie is someone who only knows of Sup Forums at best

what else?

Both EDs are good.

wtf I love almonds now

There's nothing wrong with her chest, they're fine the way they are.

What about this image is so 'controversial' ~?

Normalfag is a term almost as old as Sup Forums itself. "Normie" is extremely recent, came out of /r9k/ in recent years and was a deliberate attempt to 'sanitize' Sup Forums lingo for people who unironically repost content onto social media (ie. facebook). Using 'fag' casually is politically incorrect among normalfags, so they cleaned it up make it safe to use outside of here and it spread like wildfire. Newfags like you can't tell the difference because you haven't been on the internet long enough to know any better.

>his
...user...

Not what I meant.
I know very well that normie really became a thing around 2014.
Its just that -fag is how one refers to another user here.
If someone was to say tumblrfag, I would interpret that as someone accusing another user of being from tumblr, not that the he would be talking about tumblr user in general.
So when /r9k/ talk about their normies, one assumes these are people outside the chan.
Your thread, however, can only be shit up by normalfags, because these people are within the website
>Newfag like you
okay dude

fuck wrong img

check'd

The controversy is about the injection of shallow modern normie memes into our obscure chinese cartoons and the cognitive dissonance it evokes. I dunno what Nippon's reaction is

All roads lead to Rome, I come here to escape being PC and I am expected to be CC, fucking nitpicking little shits.
Also, I thought it was an attempt to mix REEEEE with normalfag.

Cheetoe rape doujins.

Only if it's Chito raping Yuu.

Chito guro doujins.

This. There's no alternative, so I'm still here. And, on occasion, there really are good threads.

this is NOT wide

>some of his drawings are obviously traced from illegal pedo material
Please elaborate (with pictures) so we can bring that monster to justice.

>normREEEE

Yes. Both the drawings and the referenced material, if you will.

In this case i don't mind a normie meme if we assume it's just a dance move the potatoes made up (reasonably likely) or read about (basically impossible).

>yuk
Kill yourself.

>his

>falling for the easiest bait ever

The long 'e' sound at the end of normie you dingus.

I hope you're prepared to pay patronage to the Yuuri god today.

I know right, why don't we also allow youtube celebreties, mal, and rec threads. Fucking no-fun allowed faggots.

This show is boring

Brainlet

Retarded normal newfag.

How can it be so healing and so depressing at the same time?

This post is bait

please go back to where you came from

True ending.