What is the best US state to live in right now?

What is the best US state to live in right now?

Attached: EC4FFE57-7A77-4539-8702-E084299BE08A.jpg (694x638, 125K)

Gotta look at city's and towns, not whole states.

What cities, then?

Post moar feet

Attached: muslimfeet.jpg (1400x1800, 507K)

Tennessee of course. Football, mountains and history. Sales taxes are cringey but otherwise very low. Whiskey distilleries are everywhere and you're not far away from the plant that makes these. Where you *can legally buy them:

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Phoenix. But it’s fucking hot. I’m moving because my white skin can’t take it anymore. Flagstaff is pretty good. A little liberal but good.

I don't fucking know... I live on a fucking peninsula in the gulf of Mexico. Cape San blas, no crime only white people, beautiful beaches, and great weather, but other parts of Florida fucking suck.

Attached: 1519340364367.jpg (467x440, 177K)

why would i tell you? we're full

Attached: vsauce race.jpg (1184x1242, 1.22M)

america sucks

Utah?

Any state but California and New York. I say this as a Californian.

Haha, stupid bong, here's a pic of the cape. Have fun watching your wife get raped by Ahmed while you look for a butter knife. Where do you live, and how does it look?

Attached: DSCF6464 1 Beach.jpg (700x467, 119K)

That entirely depends on what you're looking for OP- America is a big place.

California generally has great weather, locales, and a good night life. There are a lot of hot girls here and stuff too. But it's expensive as fuck with an increasing amount of homeless, druggies, and insufferable liberals/SJWs.

I would say Montana, but they share a border with Canada.

So Ohio.
Separeted from Canada by great lakes.
Midwest values
Not as bumfuck as the rest of the midwest
Not a liberal shithole

Maine

How's Michigan? The nature seems beautiful and im thinking of transferring there for school

Ohio is cool but Columbus and Cleveland suck dick. Eastern and southern Ohio have hills unlike the boring flat farm lands of western Ohio

>Nigger feet

Attached: Disgust.gif (240x228, 857K)

Kentucky. Its a deep red state yet not every part is redneck central you can also have loadsa guns and I'm pretty sure legally build your own flamethrower/explosives. Oh and its around 80% white.

Attached: bible black.gif (392x491, 619K)

coupd tell you but then you’d move here and ruin it

Denial

The state with the largest feet

I’m a foot fag and I have to say black women have Fred flinstone tier feet they look like an animals foot absolutely disgusting

Attached: AF25F237-CAEB-4CBC-AFC2-D0E9E02639FD.gif (450x338, 496K)

There a ton of beautiful states. Don't fall for the meme state like Cali or Florida. Overhyped boring shit. Flordia has to be the ugliest state in the US. Worst drivers too

>siberia or fucking Ohio
Lol

Her arm looks like a fat dick with a pink head

I want to smell and lick those feet.

Attached: Spongebob sniff.png (600x445, 437K)

Yes that"s what makes the picture funny

Homosexuals

cold keeps the darkies like you away

HI I'm Debbie Hooper please don't use my pictures on your racist board.

What is gay about finding white womens feet sexy

Obviously New York. It's where most of the wealthiest, most successful, most beautiful, most intelligent, and most attractive people choose to live. The city is better than upstate, obviously (though I've lived in both).

Attached: New York aerial view.jpg (716x960, 206K)

soyboy

>Not attracted to the most masculine women on the planet.
>Gay
What a waste of glorious digits.

Attached: faithful digits.jpg (535x600, 96K)

I guess liking women’s tits is for fags too huh

looks pretty nukeable

Attached: nyc.jpg (400x189, 29K)

>soy york

Tell that go chicago or detroit you fucking mutt. Retreating to frozen shit holes is the bitch way out.

Attached: 1513118805626.jpg (650x622, 56K)

CHECKED

But Tennessee teams are shitty at football and the university isn't even competitive within the SEC, user.

Every fucking day like clockwork this UK footfag starts a thread about a random topic they don't care to discuss. Then they derail it with feet from OP onward. They never had any intention to discuss the "topic" in OP and know from experience that the thread will be nothing but discussing and posting feet pics. If there are any non-libtard mods left this UK cunt would have been permabanned by now.

Except feet pics aren’t being posted and we are talking about the topic, soyguy?

Seriously, you guys should get to know NYC better.

Attached: The Greatest City in the World - Hamilton.gif (500x200, 1.82M)

Putin will nuke the city and kill al kikes in it , tough luck.

Rural Minnesota. Clean towns. Nice people. Low cost of living.