>the absolute state of camera
JUST

Camera will never surprise you like this and then apologise with a hug

This bitch will die a virgin!

When you know you've fucked up

>the bliss on Camera's face
Best girl right here

Wrong one

This is like the exact page of tawawa and salaryman where she slides down her tawawas against his crotch

except Kaicho doesn't have tawawas

Kaichou a cute

She'll be crying by the end of the series.

Far back

>still a bitch
Wow, what a surprise!

Pic?

That ending scene leaves me anxious for next week.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Camerafags.

Dat last scene dude

Dame

Camera-chan is such a sweet girl, on par with Noe, Miuna, and Eriri. It'd be devastating to see her losing the bowl and I seriously hope she wins

She was shit

Camera will avenge the cute tomboy.
We will finally win.

No surprise that Camerafags are Chinatsufags, shit taste all around.

>every fucking time.
Do Nips dumb writer know what moving on means?

Stop lumping camera with your ugly dyke

I'm honestly upset by this comparison. Noe's loss was exceptional because unlike Miuna, Eriri, or anyone you want to compare her to, Noe was in a relationship, she had by all means won her series. Then it was snatched away from her for no real reason other than Okada didn't have strong convictions.

Is Kaichou even have rights to refuse what she going to do?

Well camera was asking her permission first, she knows they are in love with each other

She doesn't know Kaichou's feelings too much, but if she didn't ask she's be the one upsetting the whole situation.

It's also kind of an ultimatum: "Do something or I will"

Bit rude.

Subs are out.

In the end Kaichou will be crying alone while Izumi and Camera-chan are having a hot passionate sex

>"1080p"
>263.5 mb

Erai is lower quality.
Their episode 6 1080p was 257.8 MiB vs HS 482.0 MiB

This episode is hell for Camerafags. Little by little you can see she has no chance at all.

Weird how Kaichoufags started springing up all over once the tides turned.
Really makes you think.

6.5 already established that, Camera's VA was nowhere to be seen while they spent most of the episode with Kaichou and Eita's VAs talking about all their shared scenes.

>Those rail

It still triggers me

There were plenty before but they got talked down or told they were shitposting.

Hazuki is lovemaking in the missionary position, in bed, with the lights out. She bites your shoulder to muffle her cries. She cuddles against you all night. In the morning, she makes you a delicious traditional breakfast.

Mio is furtive fucking in a steamy kitchen, her squeals and gasps covered by the whistling of a teakettle, while her boyfriend waits at a table outside. After, she serves you and her boyfriend noodles. She sits by him, holding his hand, while she turns towards you with such longing in her gaze that you feel an urge to pull back to the kitchen, bend her over the sink, and have your way with her again.

Ena is sex in a treehouse. You are bound and blindfolded the whole time. She gently licks a poem in kanji from your knees to your chest before mounting you. Her moans are slow and breathy at first, but her cries grow higher and quicker, and she calls them aloud into the open sky. Afterwards, she removes your blindfold, and feeds you berries with her toes while humming.

I'm actually a Camerafag. I don't expect her to actually win. BUT, I didn't expect it too be seen this early that she is going to lose.

Well there might be a small surprise later on because this show has been going in unexpected directions really. But I'm not holding onto that.

>subs are on-time

>Isabella Bird's Adventures in Meiji Japan

ITT: smiles that were protected

Kaichou isn't a bitch!
Pic related, on the other hand...

I want to make cute anons cry!

>screw off

This is the face of innocence.

>I'm actually a Camerafag. I don't expect her to actually win.
masquerading as one

>trains aren't running
>even fucking highways are closed
You'd think they'd just reschedule the test at this point, it hardly seems fair.

It can't be helped.

She looks evil there. Which fits, because she's a wicked, sadistic succubus who gets her kicks by leading men on that are in love with her (which is pretty much every man that ever talks to her).

Anyone who knows this kinds of start has already an inkling until what situation a character is. I want her to win, but I'm really not expecting to. That's just based on how anime usually goes for this stuff. Not trying to convince you since it looks like you're just taking potshots at what I said. But that's really how it is.

Slut-chan was right all along.

feels good being kaichoufag from the start and she's guaranteed to win

Goddamn this show is top comfy.

Thicc

is this true?

>guy gives her an eraser
>instantly wet
>guy gives her an umbrella
>nothing
I don't get it.

Slut.

Regardless of whether or not its true, it's still a pretty autistic thing to say.

>nothing
she's literally getting wet on your pic

Getting the short end of the stick.

camera is reddit

That's the difference between a manlet boy and a tall athlete.

It takes years before she's wet for him. She's just a platonic friend in that pic.

And now I realise it's a joke, disregard me I suck cocks.

This show has such a mellow vibe, I really like it. It's gonna sell like shit though isn't it

what the fuck

When's up?

no ups for Kaichou

QUALITY

>when you forget to apply the filter

CAMERA WILL WIN THE EITA BOWL

LEWD

[desires to murder bitches intensifying]

The one time the osasnanajimi will win, she's not actually best girl.
Fuck you Japan.

CAMERA IS BEST GIRL

>Chad rejects her
>immediately starts lusting for beta boy

Speak for yourself. I've preferred Mio since day 1

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

>>guy gives her an eraser
>>instantly wet
>>guy gives her an umbrella
>>nothing
>I don't get it.

Well if you get an umbrella you are supposed not to get wet. Cringy af I know

She didn't even ask him out
Her "love" just fizzled out

Why is red such a massive slut who deserves to die and not win?

1. She's a coward.
2. She's ugly.
3. She has no passion for photography
4. Fuck her.