Can someone tell me why I should "be loyal to my race"?

Can someone tell me why I should "be loyal to my race"?

I'm a 'traditional' white woman in my mid twenties. I was raised in a rural Christian area, and I've voted conservative my whole life. I'm not fat, I don't have any ridiculous tattoos, piercings, or hair dye, and I think I have a moderately attractive face. Yet all of the white men I've dated have been awful. I'm currently dating a conservative black man (and have been for a little over 2 years) and it's a breath of fresh air. The white men, in comparison:

- Always came to me with their emotional problems (I'm not your mother)
- Freaked out when I talked to exes or boys I was just friends with
- Insisted that I always pay for my half of dinner when we went out
- Were lousy in bed (like asking me to get on top... really, you whine about girls not being traditional and submissive then want me to do the work? Umm...)
- 3 out of 4 of them still thought they were big "alpha males" despite all of this and it was cringey as fuck

I don't have to worry about any of this with my current partner, and you'd have me drop him just because he's black, even though he's conservative and has a decent job (mechanic)? Why? Insecurity? I'm beginning to think white men are just falling behind.

Attached: 744e676bab6de592c674e539e4451ac3.jpg (359x476, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seeker.com/amphtml/oetzi-has-no-living-female-relatives-1770733013.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't. Do you. Fucking pathetic men come in all shades. Sometimes you just need a real man.

tits or GTFO

Your a dumb whore who thinks her vagina is more important than your people.

That said I hope he impregnated your ass and then beats you and strings you along for child support from his minimum wage job for 20 years

because its not about you. Why should we expect women to get this though, they have no concept of loyalty or future forward thinking.

Attached: 1521768367228.jpg (646x960, 134K)

Oh and sage this obvious baitpost. Seriously this is like the 10th interracial thread I've found

no one cares

Sage

because principles and values are not always easy to keep.
I understand you and often dislike white men too but you always have to remember they are not all like that and you just need one good match

Thanks. I'm glad some people here still have sense.

Why do you talk like that? Are you an incel or what? You still haven't told me why I should care about "my people". Why are whites "my people" more than a black man that actually takes care of me?

the heart wants what the heart wants

Attached: 0c5p73qdfen01.png (1080x1920, 1.99M)

>I'm a 'traditional' white woman
Welcome to the internet! Here's your first lesson.

Attached: TITS or GTFO.png (1254x261, 100K)

!ALERT ALERT!

---think before you post!---

---this is an r/hapas interracial spam thread---

---do not reply to copy pasta, or if you must, put sage in the options field---

!ALERT ALERT!

You'll eventually have to pay the toll.

>dating a black mechanic

98% chance you’re a hambeast living in the Midwest

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-225802.jpg (1304x776, 172K)

You ain't no white woman. You're Michael Moore.

>falling for this retarded weak b8
If you were real, nobody wants you back.

>beaners not shown
>no data for chiniggers
top kek

Because white race is your extended family and they need help.

Since when do traditional girls talk to random men about their sex lives?

> I was raised in a rural Christian area, and I've voted conservative my whole life.

Have you read the Bible and have you been saved? You need Jesus and you need to stop chasing dick. No man can make you truly happy. Only He can.

And it's the same for men, it's the same for the old and the young, the rich and the poor. Every person puts something in the world that they love before God, and they chase after that, and it ruins and destroys them. The world, the flesh, and the devil.

Why should I care about my family? My cousins? Why care about them when my friend treats me better? I should just abandon my brother in his time of need because my friend is way cooler to hang out with.

>incel
go back to plebbit.
We all know you're not a white girl but a jewish man. Stop already.

Attached: 2857203535.jpg (380x479, 28K)

why do hapas do this ?

go marry a black man

have a kid with him

don't listen to these imbeciles, they totally don't know what they're talking about

Make sure to pay the toll once you reach the station!

sage and DROP REDPILLS

Extreme mental breakdown from being genitally mixed but also because they are neither accepted by Asians or Europeans

Can you imagine a life like that? Imagine you were born half werewolf half vampire. All your life the vampires think you smell disgusting and never accept you. All the werewolves look at you with pity, allowing you to stay with them but never truly letting you be one of them.
They are stuck in a strange dimension between two great peoples but they can't truly join either one.

You are a tool used by Lev Bronstein. You are literal cattle a soyim as they are. The jews will dispose of you and your low IQ mutt children that hate you and your family will likely be culled by the very jews who invented the word racism in 1927. Remember this, you are everything that is wrong with society and when this problem is reversed, you and your kind will be likely purged

>Were lousy in bed
This bicycle has been ridden at least 5 times, who's got the infographic on promiscuity and marriage stability?
Hit partner 20 and whatever you pop out will have a fucked up child regardless, kids need the dad to stick around.

Exceptions to the rule do exist.

Still not sure why you guys hate Reddit either.

Shit graphic, there's a better one with more data.

Reminder that white guys died by the millions for this whore.

How does that make you feel?

The rule exists, it exists for a reason.

Post your picture you fat neckbeard.

There isn't so much as a legitimate reason to assume white men would have something to offer. However from your questioning, one feels you may play the game because your black relationship is rather boring and played out.
>No, your not missing much.

Attached: bait.png (600x601, 46K)

This is why. You only hurt yourself.

Genetic Suicide:
Oetzi “the 5,300-year-old mummy's maternal line appears to have originated and died out in the eastern Italian Alps.” “In 2012 a complete analysis of the mummy's Y chromosome, which is transmitted from fathers to their sons, revealed that Oetzi's paternal genetic line, named G2a, is still present in modern-day populations.” (Ref 13) This shows that women who choose to miscegenate are committing genetic suicide, because their genetics die and does not get passed on. Which eventually any genes that did will be wiped out of the Evolutionary cycle completely. Men have to choose not to have a son to commit genetic suicide. They are not bound by gene pools.

Oetzi Has No Living Female Relatives
seeker.com/amphtml/oetzi-has-no-living-female-relatives-1770733013.html

Attached: IMG_20180322_221142.jpg (593x748, 95K)

your kids will be ugly niggers.

Attached: 1kny2cek6hvy.png (922x826, 307K)

Admitting to using reddit should result in an automatic ban, if you are larping you should still be banned.

Attached: bait.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

Sad projection... you see a woman you don't like and "she must be a jew, or a fat guy" lol

And you wonder why I didn't stay with white guys when they act like you

Does the skin color of my ancestors really matter though?? As long as we preserve the ideology

White woman love the digits

Attached: 1509155991455.jpg (700x520, 88K)

>Does the skin color of my ancestors really matter though??

race is just skin color gentile, nothing to see here

Attached: jewsmeldrink.jpg (960x720, 176K)

You're not a woman, you're not traditional, you're probably not even white. Fuck off.

Also if you think you are fooling us with your shitty relationship, you're not. The only reason you brought up being good in bed is because he threats you like shit and you have to make sure sex is good to make up for everything else. White men don't have a problem being a provider and they don't have a problem being sack either.