If Sup Forums went to Silent Hill, what would they face?

If Sup Forums went to Silent Hill, what would they face?

Attached: welcome to silent hill.jpg (3504x2332, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGJqNpdYHmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Resident Evil 5

youtube.com/watch?v=SGJqNpdYHmQ

it would be a pretty normal resort town
filled with degenerates that i feel the need to purge

la creaturas and goblinas biting at are ankles as we run from the Ben Pyramid Head Shapiro.

Nothing.

I will never experience an adventure or something new. That is my personal hell.

niggers

I'd pick up the phone and WHISPER LOUDLY the secrets

>penis penis penis

niggra nurses

Watch Pyramid head get mobbed by screeching harpies because I'm sure even Silent Hill has been hit with #metoo.

Attached: 1472179271384.jpg (600x468, 37K)

We're already there.

be surrounded by the insectoid chinks

Attached: 18ec0756d313f719e0b23114b6591fbd_hd.jpg (720x480, 49K)

checked

Attached: 1512751631240.jpg (540x400, 17K)

Fpbp

niggers dicking white bitches and chinks driving dump trucks/operating heavy machinery

chinks driving dump trucks carring niggers dicking 10/10 white bitches straight to your face

Attached: 0229F056-8DF3-4A84-A00C-B7384B4B9DA0.jpg (900x1246, 338K)

I would see a single mirror, a perfect image of myself, but he would be smiling. that would be the only thing there.

Attached: nRiGYnx.png (700x559, 52K)

Quality thread

bump

i feel like there would be a shortage of crab legs

Attached: 1456890686217.jpg (480x574, 66K)

Several of us would lose our virginity. One way or another.

Hogwarts

>Sup Forumsanon walks into Silent Hill
>wanders through the fog for a while
>find Valtiel sitting on the steps of the Alchemilla Hospital
>"Hi, user, name's Val. We've been trying craft a personal hell for you based on your psychological flaws, but...Holy shit. Seems you've already been doing that, collaboratively, with thousands of other people. For years. And better than we ever could have."
>"I mean, we don't even have paperwork for fuckers like you. This is just...we got nothin'."
>"So look, we're just gonna call it right here. The shotgun's in the foyer behind me, every other living thing in this town are niggers and Jews, you just go wild. When you defeat the final boss, Soros, you'll unlock the Moonman outfit and the James Earl Raygun. You can go crazy with that on your next playthrough. Frankly, we're doing the world a service by keeping you occupied."

everything would be exactly the same

Love and acceptance?

>thinly veiled mutt thread

Married with children working at a factory and no soy milk anywhere

holy shit everything is better

Merchants, BBC, and purple hair land whale trannies everywhere.

>implying we aren't already in hell

The silent mountain...

Attached: 1518395467526.jpg (960x642, 37K)

I'm very, very afraid of being judged by others, to the point where I spend exorbitant amounts on clothes and up to 2 hours getting ready in the mornings sometimes (depending on how bad my face is that day). Something to do with that I'd imagine.

>step out of fog
>nothing is different

Attached: 1506304124882.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>this shit meme again

That was never supposed to be the intention of Silent Hill. It was never supposed to be about personal hells and fears. The western shitty games and movies should never count.

Most of the Japanese made ones are about cults and rituals. The town manifestations in 1 and 3 are coming from the mind of a little girl.

Pennsylvanians

>tfw you're right

Also checked

Attached: Ghost check em.jpg (472x472, 63K)

>the same thing that we face outside of it
>reality

Attached: feellllll.jpg (736x825, 66K)

pyramid nose Shapiro

Attached: colored jew.png (530x678, 472K)

Checked

Attached: 983.jpg (652x315, 30K)

bogdanoffs

London?

i wish to unread this

Attached: IMG_20180107_205602.jpg (640x861, 68K)

I'm a guy.

Basically the monster from "The Ritual" but it would be a combination of el goblina and David hogg

Attached: tumblr_inline_p4dllwyPnT1uj86qj_540.gif (245x245, 2.97M)

Attached: disgust.jpg (318x159, 6K)

underrated

Attached: 1485494075768.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

whoops posted for ants

Attached: disgust full.jpg (2000x1000, 545K)

tfw that feel

fpbp

>friend ask me to go on a cool adventure with him where there is 20% chance we'll end up in jail by dawn
>"naw.. I have to do laundry Sunday night, and the Walking Dead is on.

If it is personal hell scenarios, probably something to do with getting ass raped. I think I'd hero if I had to go to prison.

I'd have to face my lust for uncircumcised cock

Attached: SoilentHell.png (935x917, 309K)

>The town manifestations in 1 and 3 are coming from the mind of a little girl.
> SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME

Actually, this is only in the first game
In the first world we visit the other world forged by alessa's fears.
In the second is James's psyche and all those who have been attracted to the village
In the third game the other world is attracted first by claudia and finally by Hether (which is very similar to that of Alessa)
The real origin of the other worlds was never explained, but we know that for some inexplicable reason it manifests the psyche of the people.

>this

Attached: 100_kek.jpg (1920x1200, 164K)

here is user

Attached: Worm.jpg (1000x1000, 353K)

Wow...
Suicide just became a viable answer again.....

Attached: truesadness.jpg (640x633, 26K)

Attached: D50211F0-49DB-4AE4-9AFF-5F1A0CF69306.jpg (474x310, 38K)

>you will never devote your life to destroying evil
I can't even get up before noon to get a job

Attached: Sad.png (1000x1016, 994K)

Spot on.

Ugly layout, but capped anyway.

Attached: ModernIndustrialWorld.png (1421x876, 227K)

Mission Hill was a great show

polniggers would have to post with a user name and everyone they know can see their posts

So really its just Moon Man Doom?

Attached: 0CF.gif (216x129, 1.99M)

Almost everyone I talk to shares my views, so that wouldn't be a problem

not everyone lives where the average iq is 80

Neither do i

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

>depending on how bad my face is that morning
>my face is different every day

Is your name Mr. Potato Head, by chance?

Id try and fuck the monsters. I mean, you just respawn eventually, right? Isnt that what the people in the church said?

Stick my dick all up in triangle heads suckulent booty, not asif he could tare you off... actually, thats a good idea. use him like a giant shield? just walk under his slow, lumbering sword swing and climb onto his hat.

Slovakia is higher than Australia brainlet

>You travel to a masonic temple, a ruined museum, an abandoned university, an old bank, and the mansion of a pederast coal magnate; you were told in a dream to go there looking for stolen relics and books.
>The only weapons are antique guns, rusty swords, and old style hand tools.
>Hermaphroditic abominations, which bleed from every hole wander, are the most common enemy,to defeat them hold up a mirror, or lure them to a reflective surface so they see everything they are not and begin to shape shift rapidly until their internal organs are destroyed. They spit diseased blood projectiles.
>There banshees wandering the dark alleys in old world burlesque attire, light temporarily stuns them, but they flee mindlessly from the whine made by the iron wheels of a magically imbued victorian baby carriage you find in a museum; in close proximity the sound of the wheels causes them to wail endlessly until they suffocate or at far ranges it makes banshees run into dangerous obstacles or over ledges to their deaths
>The carriage serves as a good way to carry supplies, weapons, and it's effects against banshees are also enhanced when toys are placed inside of it.
>Another enemy similar to the banshees are wraiths, decaying bony corpses that wander interiors looking for living things to draw blood from with their lances and rusty tin buckets. The ideal way to deal with a wraith is to lure it to another wraith so that they stab each other and crumble to pieces, when no other wraiths are present the strikes from sledge hammers and impact from thrown objects also cracks their skin and breaks bones until the only thing they can do is stumble around, or stretch such that they break apart.
>The main antagonist would be the Circumcisor, a neanderthal humanoid with an enormous nose and bloody teeth, his body covered in dozens of pairs of rubbing hands. His weakness is trying to pickup shiny objects with so many convulsing hands that grapple one another because of intense greed.

Attached: desktop-1427468770.jpg (650x975, 125K)

just sign up to some sports vacation
my depression went back after a week of wind surfing in Greece

Niggers fucking whites womens as monsters and instead of pyramid head, a big Jew nose.

Putin

Try Far Cry 2, nigger hunting never been so satisfying

Attached: 1521620487520.jpg (403x403, 23K)

Combination of acne and seborrheic dermatitis

take a bunch of shrooms and walk outside your house.
its not like youll get in trouble if caught up there in lmao land

Attached: 1463033332075.jpg (403x389, 19K)

I still want to play this game after watching the movie.

A group of pyramid-heads playing cards made of flesh.

no idea but it would be extremely interesting to know since I already suffer from severe depression

Attached: Misty day Remains of the Judgement.png (1680x1154, 2.13M)

made by some anteretard and you believe in that crap

Good movie... shit ending. Hasn’t seen an original horror flick that had spiritual stuff in awhile. Solid 8/10

* wakes up on personal hell
I think I’m gonna take a nap

>short (around 4 feet) and fat zombies with sagging skin
I'm 5'6" and used to be quite fat, now I'm pretty fit and active and my height doesn't bother me that much but these facts might have left a scar deep in my psyche

>zombie women holding zombie babies by the foot dragging them against the ground and leaving a bloody skid mark on the road , they use the baby as a club and take bites out of them to regenerate, the babies are constantly screaming
>large corporatist-type zombies killing the female zombies and taking the zombie babies to high rise building, there's extreme amounts of screeching which attracts more enemies around the high rises
I'm just worried about the generation growing up watching spiderman and elsa videos and their horrible parents

These would just be the most common sight

a bunch of sjws with reasonable propaganda

This is a more accurate answer Still, even if the other world is manifested in a certain way which there's no clear canon explanation for it, it's been addressed both within the games and by the writers that not everybody sees the same monsters. As in the people you find during each game don't encounter the same things you do.