o $218m for Promoting Democracy Development in Europe
o $12m for Scholarships for Lebanon
o $10m for Women LEOs in Afghanistan
o $500m for Planned Parenthood
o Enhancement of border security ........in Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia

no wall.

Attached: budget.png (586x762, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180323043023/https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/louie-gohmert-excluding-trump-led-to-spending-bill-atrocity
geekwire.com/2018/congress-dumps-cloud-act-omnibus-spending-bill-will-debate/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/23/senate-passes-1-3-trillion-spending-bill-averting-another-government-shutdown.html
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>218 million dollars to fund refugee boats to ruin Europe and fill it with shitskins and Muslims

god I hate this fucking country, it's pure evil

randlet should filibuster by just reading the entire budget

The thing is, a lot of liberals are going to read that list and say "Wow, that looks like a lot of great things we are doing. We should fund them more! GO DEMOCRATS! FUCK RAND! FUCK TRUMP!" Only a few people will ever get the real message of "Hey, maybe we shouldn't be paying for all the world's problems and fix our shit first." Sadly, democrats and neo-cons don't want this, they want globalism, and they know people don't care.

This will not go well for Rand, sadly. This country is far too gone.

>Promoting Democracy Development in Europe

So interracial propaganda and open borders programs

Does this faggot understand fractional reserve lending and how our debt based currency even works?

God Bless Rand Paul

I gotta hand it to Rand- he's got endurance and committment. I read through about 1200 pages of that omnibus today, and my blood pressure just couldn't take it. Glad he's getting the word out though. This whole bill was a pile of shit.

>No India
I love India-US relations, they're just perfect.
I hope you guys better do good with that trade war stuff on China tho.

You I'd just fucking let it slide this one time if Trump had already done his fucking job and got Wall funding in there. But there's nothing for it. The insanity of funding border defense for Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia but no wall in our country? What the fuck was Trump doing the past couple weeks? This is just a complete roll over, no back and forth, no deals. No shaming democrats on twitter. This was basically his last chance to fund The Wall before the midterms, which historically do not go our way, and he did nothing.

Attached: wtf trump.jpg (960x640, 68K)

*You know

mmm pork

Dem giveaways for dindus

hahahaha pay up burgers, those mudslimes ain't going to reproduce by themselves

Why are you fucking faggots allowing this? Haven't you got wepuns and gooollyy?

Based Rand Paul.

>12 million military funding to Vietnam

>The M1A2 tank is around $8.5 million unit cost according to wikipedia.

Jeez you guy give us like a MBT and a half. I should be grateful I guess but then again, you give away like 5000 tanks to Greek for and they border a NATO member instead of your main rival

It’s almost like being in the world arena requires negotiation. Get it together morons. This is the art of the deal. The topic is framed on the spending as if it’s bad. It’s a fucking budget.

Attached: AD00103A-1BCE-4DC4-B471-0B6A15989B4D.png (936x711, 214K)

International Family Planning? International Conservation? International Organizations? UN Programs?
Dude what the fuck?

FUUUUUCK..... Senate just approved this fucking thing.... Fox just now announced it

House or Senate, house approved it earlier

SENATE... it was just approved for passage like 3 minutes ago

fuuuuuuuuuuug. this is probably the first time i'm legit disappointed in trump. there was no art of the deal here, there's was absolutely nothing. it was just every swamp-pig with its head at the trough gorging itself. and we didn't get the one thing we needed: wall funding. there's no way we get the wall in his first term now.

Attached: 1521513780130.webm (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Your role is catching bullets and die by millions like in every war you "won" to wear down China not actually being a threat to anyone.

>$500m for Planned Parenthood
I feel sick

Attached: 1513318489608.jpg (500x281, 21K)

JESUS H FUCK WE'RE PAYING DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE TO THE CHINKS ON CREDIT WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO MUCH BULLSHIT

heard vietnam is half decent from a viet-american coworker who works remotely from there occasionally. he goes back there and lives like a king every once and a while on his california salary

Attached: 1521769089871.jpg (664x561, 63K)

>$10m for disadvantaged egyptian students

Attached: 1375944951870.jpg (740x721, 56K)

God bless Rand Paul, and I don't believe in god, just a figure of speech.

>JESUS H FUCK WE'RE PAYING DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE TO THE CHINKS ON CREDIT WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO MUCH BULLSHIT

John Maynard Keynes likes this post

Hate the game, not the flavor of the week player.

It doesn't matter, if daddy Trump signs it then it must be good.

Europe first! Based Drumpf.

Trump was excluded from negotiations on the bill. This hellish abortion of a spending bill was mostly Democrats and the faggot Paul Ryan's doing. Hopefully that means Trump will veto the shit.

web.archive.org/web/20180323043023/https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/louie-gohmert-excluding-trump-led-to-spending-bill-atrocity

Also, the CLOUD act has been slipped into this bill. If Trump signs it (((Foreign Governments))) will be able to demand consumer information from US businesses.

If this bill passes, the US government is signing it's own death warrant.

Attached: 1516940978643.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Tucker was visibility pissed tonight as he explained how long this bill is (nobody but Rand read it), how large the deficit is, and how theres NO WALL funding. You could see him twitching at the wall part, he reaaaally wants that wall. So do i.

Rand only made it about 27% of the way through the bill before he called it a night.

Attached: 1510366618601.png (772x514, 500K)

I heard we got 1.6 billion for the wall and 700 for the military is this not true?

I know our role is just a bullet sponge bait. However, if the US actually fund us properly, it likely will divert China's attention away from actual valuable allies like Taiwan, Korea and Japan. Would it not be a good enough cause to try?

Anti-china sentimental is very high here currently and even our communist leadership are very divided when it comes to China vs US.

If the US move in strongly, they have a high chance for another game of Afghanistan-Soviet.

Which will then be used for Democrat campaigns. Fucking fantastic. It's no wonder the DNC can be in crippling debt but still be able to out-spend the RNC.

Attached: CMM_2.png (1638x1229, 3.27M)

Who did you hear that from?

geekwire.com/2018/congress-dumps-cloud-act-omnibus-spending-bill-will-debate/

If Trump doesn't veto this shit... Then Israel gets all of our personal information. Sounds fun, right?

Attached: 1505774742665.png (980x742, 188K)

Underrated also fucking justified.

>the same ShareBlue shill poster in every thread

Their is also a secret anti gun bill snuck in. Adds more people to gun registration

Alright, I'll hold me judgement on Trump till he either vetos or signs this pile of garbage. He could easily virtue signal a few points by pointing at shit Rand already dug up for him like 15m to China for 'development'

Bad day for this to happen alongside Bolten being hired on. A fucking bush era neocon warmonger.

HA! the US, Funding vietnam? are you high? we still have vets with no feet and permanent health problems because of our war against you. I'd sooner shoot you bastards again than give you money. my grandfather ended up dying because of complications from shrapnel he got from a booby trapped marine's body a few years ago, and there are plenty more americans with similar stories.

It's on the way to his desk right now. Guess we'll find out shortly.

Watching TD begin to initiate full meltdown is beautiful.

Attached: 1519881860028.png (662x1675, 259K)

Rand was on Tucker tonight he already said he's not inclined to filibuster it, but he will vote no. as another poster mentioned already, it's too late anyway, house passed it earlier, senate just passed it

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/23/senate-passes-1-3-trillion-spending-bill-averting-another-government-shutdown.html

Why would you hold a grudge against us? Your troops were on our soil, not the other way around.

You failed to keep your Jewz nose away from backwater worthless slum countries and then fail to keep your promise with us South Vietnam. It's a miracle both communist Vietnamese and Southern Vietnamese still hold you in high regard.

That was me. I put the announcement up and it got fucking slid by a bunch of shit threads.

desu im inclined to agree with vietanom here. we really had no fucking business there, and we have no business in Afghanistan and Iraq but hey the globalists want us there

in terms of the politics, I don't, because it was LBJ, the evil bastard that he was, that got us into Vietnam full scale. What I hold against you is that most of the tactics the communists used were on the level of what ISIS does. takes a special kind of bastard to booby trap dead bodies and massacre their own civilians.

should've put a scantily clad chick bending over, or an underaged-looking asian girl pic and it probably would've hit the bump limit.

>paying for Chyna's development
cucked to fuck

Attached: context aware gold.png (330x319, 330K)

see my post here. its more a disgust for what the VC did as commonplace than some politically driven motive. We didn't have any business in Vietnam in the capacity we went, it was just another proxy war the Vietnamese were unfortunate enough to be the pawns in.

Looks loke the budget for the cia and their "humanitarian causes around the world" kind of bullshit.

We're can I read this bill instead of listening to one punched man

Fucking typical

1.3 or 1.4 billion for border funding, but it's *explicitly* not for the wall, but to repair the existing flimsy border fences. the wall is estimated at 20 billion total cost or something like that, which probably means like 100 billion when it's done.

Attached: 1521547166731.gif (320x180, 752K)

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf

Don't listen to that guy. We need sheep to blindly support our military as cannon fodder to prop up our military-industrial complex. He's just as dumb as his grandfather.

And using high tech states of the art airplanes against rice farming community across the the ocean whi have no way to strike you back effectively is somehow noble?

It was a war, burger. If it was civilzed there wouldn't be a need for one in the first place.

And both the Communist and Southerners were basically barbarians still have their mindset stucked in the colonial time while seeing each other as mortal enemies. It is no surprise they have no trouble masacring the other.

veto this pls

Attached: 234234232.jpg (743x708, 97K)

BUT DOES HE EVER MENTION THE 2 BILLION OF ISRAELI MILITARY AND FINANCIAL AIDE ?

he fucking better or midterms will be a massacre

Attached: rando.jpg (750x389, 28K)

Funny how he doesn't mention what we're giving Israel...

Send Pho, we'll send more aide

> It was a war, burger. If it was civilzed there wouldn't be a need for one in the first place.
fucking based viets, this gives me hope for your future

>And using high tech states of the art airplanes against rice farming community across the the ocean whi have no way to strike you back effectively is somehow noble?
Take that back, we've never done anything like that

Attached: so progressive.jpg (960x960, 90K)

eh, point. I should reconsider drunk posting before I make an ass of my self. Regardless of that, about us giving your military money, if it became a large enough number that it would make a difference, lets say $150 mil, the boomer portion of the population would raise hell about it for the same reasons I gave you shit about asking for more. For me it's just a grandfather I didn't know too well that had bad luck, for my grandmother it's people she went to high school with that got cut down by a people she thought we were helping. Or fathers and brothers etc. don't get your hopes up for any significant financial aid while those people are alive, because they're the ones that vote at the highest rates.

>$12 MILLION to fund the Viet Nam military

WHAT ACTUAL THE FUCK? SO BASICALLY OUR TAXES PAY FOR THE PENSIONS AND BENEFITS FOR VIET CONG VETERANS THAT WIPED OUT A GENERATION OF /OURBOYS/? GODDAMN ZOG!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1468400232440.jpg (194x200, 4K)

Lol no I'm not.
> be me, go full neet
> do odd jobs cash only
Only cucks and roasties pay the Jew.

read thread burger bro.

Hard to believe how far this thread is down. It should be on top of the board, stickied.

>You failed to keep your Jewz nose away from backwater worthless slum countries and then fail to keep your promise with us South Vietnam.

Funny thing, Nixon was aware of the jews and was still tricked by turbokike (((((Kissinger)))).

Attached: obama and kissinger.jpg (680x869, 78K)

Id like to see a breakdown of what the money actually goes to. the gov has a way of naming things to mislead people

I hope Bolton manages to provoke North Korea, Syria, Russia, China, and Iran to just nuke us all at once. I don't even care anymore. Send this blight of Judaic darkness into Hell where it belongs.

Attached: 6766.png (560x456, 77K)

probably bribes for taking refugees

>having trouble in school?
>cant seem to focus?
>feeling lost

Well here at the egyptian school for the disadvataged we can help you meet allah faster than you ever thought possible. Our 2 week program will teach you all the skills required to blow up an american pig checkpoint.

civil war
you know its coming
the traitors get the rope

They all need to hang, every single last fucking one of these traitors that vote yes.
They need to fucking hang.

just fucking shoot them all already

good its fucking time already

Rand Paul is Right, it's BULLSHIT!

lol probably fucking true, it sure as hell ain't going to this christian egyptians

Forgot the 2.579 for Islamophobia training

lmao democrats and neocucks are trying to get us to fund border walls in other countries but not our own
fuck these retarded politicians

RREEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519766486336.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Bad news anons,,,
Trump appears to have lied to us today in his tweet claiming he got
> 1.6 billion to start the Wall on the Southern Border

Attached: No Wall Funding.png (665x1002, 159K)

>>
>(((promoting democracy development in Europe)))
thats the same group that trys to bribe Eastern Europe to accept more shitskins in the name of freedums

All politicians/political parties need to go in the blender. They are determined to ruin the world.
A billionaire too is a crime against humanity, a millionaire is a superman.
Chop one billionaire create a thousand millionaires. Chop them all and the economy is fixed.
Politicians + billionaires = NWO
Media + education + judiciary/police = NWO tools.

Attached: IMG_3048.jpg (620x420, 141K)

Just lol at paying taxes right now. Can't even afford to wall your on country but billions are thrown into roasties cops in sandniggers countries. The absolute state.