Golem Hearts

Chapter already out in Jaismini jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/golem-hearts/en/0/5/page/1

A four years timeskip already happened.

Arcanist ranking system and exams explained.

Manga is going so good so far

Bump

The new characters are great

I think the author has a knack for writing quirky characters

Fun series, really glad they went for the timeskip instead of some dragged out training arc.

Fucking Noah

this power up reminds me of Demon's Plan, anyone remember that piece of shit?

wait, what, timeskip already? I'm starting to fear for the future of this series

Demon's Plan was never fun

It promised fun but never delivered

while I don't feel like this timeskip was necessary, it also doesn't feel out of place

he was very childish and immature even for a shounen mc

I think I just realized that Noah is his own Golem

Why are Manga so obsessed with rankings, hierarchies and I WANT TO BE THE NUMBER ONE X?
Why can't we just get heroes that want to help people and don't give a shit about rivalries or being better than everyone else?

I'm sorry you've given up

I really like this series. Really hope it starts to get more attention surrounding it.
It's a jap culture thing.

One Punch Man was pretty popular a while back, maybe you should check it out

Dem monkey feet

I still love you, Eir

>I am the bone of my Jewish automaton

Even if Saitama doesn't care, everyone else in that world is obsessed with dumb rankings and points.

i really like this manga i hope its successful

Is this any good?
I haven't really gotten into a new ongoing since NnT

black clover

The tennis ball could still go either side of the net

It's too early to say

Humans have an innate tendency to categorize things; it enables us to better understand our world, and aids in decision making

Nothing outside-of-the-box, but seems to carry itself well enough so far. It's been worth the weekly read for me, anyway

Yeah, but you rarely see this big of a focus on rankings in Western works.
You don't see many action heroes, soldiers or cops over here bragging about how they're gonna be Number One in whatever organization/field they're in. Their motivations are different.

alright I'll check back in 2018, hopefully the series quality will be more concrete

it's okay so far, if it breaks the 20 chapter wall then there's hope for it

This isn't Black Clover, like this user pointed out , most action Shonen these days have these organizations that exist solely to give heroes rankings they can strive to rise in.

because it's an easy plot device
much like ed elric being fullmetal alchemist
>the MC is literally luffy now
>im not even mad at this
what is happening to me

Anyone else waiting for the first toc ranking to come out so in the event that this gets axed early on we aren't that dissapointed?

And I would think if they were going to "copy" a manga, it would not be that stupid shit.

>timeskip
FUCK. He was cute when he was shota. I hope it doesn't get canceled

He looks exactly the same

He's still cute he barely changed at all
It looks like he's still the same size judging by his pants

Just you bud.

We'll probably get plenty of flashbacks to his training soon enough anyway.

It's weird he's a golem but he can grow
>At least his hair got longer
and needs food and sleep and he gets thirsty and all those very human things
HOW?

>Arcanist
How does Viz translate it?

Isn't it a plot point

>not joining the "I liked it before it was cool" club

Because he's Lamech's dead son, obviously.

How many chapters until Bound-Man?

Jewmancer

That's the viz translation, JB used "scholar of sorcery" until they saw the Viz translation and copied it

Tell that to Magico
I'm still mad

The vest would seem to indicate he's a fair bit taller. Also, it's not going to be as cute if he still acts like a naive 11 year old

Interesting chapter.

To be fair, as much as i like the MCs powers, i dont like the fact that he transforms himself.

Its cool and all, but i hoped that the MC wouldnt use his own body to do battles but instead have his own golem.

That way he would need to do the same stuff other fighters use.

And as a last measure he would always deplete his mana and transform his own body for a single attack/defense/move and than go KO.

Imo that would have been more interesting than the MC transforming himself and fighting with his own body.

i hope these 3 guys will ended up being part of noah's party

I still don't get what is Golem Art. curious if the edgy kid with the black hair will show up in this arc.

>these organizations that exist solely to give heroes rankings they can strive to rise in.
But the Wizard King in BC created the ranking so even commoners can prove their worth compared to nobles? The organization that has the most consistent top rank will be the next WK. WK came from Aqua Deer I believe
Asta wanted to be the WK so he can erase the class separation.

Is that a mullet?

i liked better lamech/noah combo because of this

> Asta wanted to be the WK so he can erase the class separation.
He wants to give the people he loves a better life. And yeah, also change the general situation the Kingdom is in right now.

Wouldn't a golem like Noah raise too much unwanted attention?
Like The army?
Or are those arcanists independent from the army and actually a good way for Noah to hide/defend himself?

>people he love
That includes commoners but I can see it's a noble goal.

No, but it's not terrible. It might get better. Maybe. If it doesn't it will get axed on a moment's notice anyway.

At least two of them would be cool. I also wanna see the one shot girl at some point.

He was definitely cuter as a shota

lil noah would've worked better only with lamech being his master

This bundle of neurotic tendencies is pretty relatable for sure.

I like smug snake guy too.

Been a while since a non-gag shonen manga made me actually laugh

10/10 chapter

He likely creates golems since that was the only part of training we saw, but him just using golems instead defeats the purpose of the MC being a golem.
Think McFly, think!

it's called royal road/oudou (王道)
it's a subgenre of the battle genre

this was invented by Jump and it's their bread and butter

I want to kiss Eir armpits

This got picked up?
Neat.

Oh right, he was actually older in the oneshot

We only had to listen

It was obviously going to happen, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon

None of us did. I can see why he did it though.

Lamech is such a lonely loser I would not be surprised if he didn't make an onahole out of clay and that's how Noah was really born. Chemical Triple X.

I'm really liking it desu, pls no axe.

that reminds me of kiyomaro and gash

This. Dropped.

So comfy so far. I like it.

Noah is cute! Why couldn't he be 11 forever

whoa holy shit this manga is good
im loving the world and everything

I was looking forward to reading a battle/adventure manga starring a cute shota mc. Fuck the editor and fuck Jump

>whoa holy shit this manga is good
Is this ironic?

That would have been cool. It would really surprise everyone. In the one shot I don't remember him ever creating a golem to fight for him.

What do japanese think about Golem Hearts in 2ch?

Not dicking around. Good!

They could have just said he doesn't age because he's a golem. But apparently every battle series needs to be a team of radical teens.

Golem's also don't sleep nor eat, so there's something up with that
Black Golem magic

It has a decent start, but it might go either way.