Black Clover

Nozele and Sisleon rampage is so epic

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/161/4724/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone else fucking hate the voice acting for Asta? I can't watch the anime because I fucking hate it so much.

It's like a fucking iron spike being driven into my temple.

You aren't special for having that opinion assfuck. Its been repeated a thousand times on here.

Nigger, I wasn't trying to be special. I've never discussed Black Clover on here.

I had no idea it was so hated though, so you answered my question.

It's more the direction he's been given.

I'm positive if they told him to not shout or sound autistic he'd be great

I'm really enjoying it. It's rare for a show to have a memorable voice, and even more rare for that to be the MC. It makes me happy just hearing it, like Maka from Soul Eater.

All my normie friends I've introduced to it like his voice as well.

Sisleon is just an Erza with none of the feminine charm.

I have been shitting on this series for as long as I can remember. But I can't get myself to drop it. Denial at its peaks. I've come to terms now. I actually liked this chapter very much.

>actually spent time to find out the enemry’s hideout
>w-we are just rivals
Silva siblings are fucking tsundere.

the lion sister is really refreshing. Idk why.

With Liar here, Lil is confirmed innocent.
Who is the traitor out of Jack/Dorothy?

Sisleon is the best character in Black Clover.

So who's gonna job to hype Liar?

What exactly was Rapey Guy ranting about? What is the Eye of the Midnight Sun's ideology supposed to be again and why does it endorse murderous rape?

Nozel or Mereo? I want both but it is virtually impossible.

Fucking uo Clover Kingdom as much as they can.
I think Litcht gave the rapy guy some edgy name like “Desire” or whatever like Vetto/Fana/Raia had.

> Homolust Rival
> Onee-sama

This is good heh?

If taking down the Eye of the Midnight Sun is so important, why did they only send 3 captains?
They sent 3 Captains to help Yami and Asta against Licht, so it was 4 Captains total.

They wanted to keep most of the captains home to protect the capitol.

> Idk why.

Strong. Independent. Her own person. Doesnt take shit from anyone. Has a cat-theme. Isnt a loli but a well-beasted middle aged woman. Fire powers.

Quite a lot of points desu.

Liked this chapter as well, the last page with the two shitting on the demon-eye-fodders was great.

Really interested in how this series will go on. Idk what direction the author wants to go at all.

Either this manga stops at chapter 200/250 or the mangaka has quite a lot of other stuff planned. Afterall he is burning through this stuff in record speed.

When I look at the map page, there is only one big room with a huge mana outlet so I think this is where Liar is.

Litcht maybe charging a sneak attack against the Clover Kingdom. Maybe that is why even William is not sent out on the mission.

We still have other kingdoms though: Diamond, Spade, Heart, and Jokers.
I am curious if we will have an Yami’s homeland arc.

Good point.

They are also a thing.

So i guess Chapter 150/160 will be the end of this arc.

Than we will have a pause with the organization and focus on the other Kingdoms, maybe they work together with the demon-eyes people. Would be a nice thing.

I wont be suprised if at some point infiltrating the Diamond Kingdom will become a arc as well.

>150/160
I want this manga to slow the shit down.
We have already have character set for the Diamond Kingdom infiltration: Mars, Fana, Fanzel, his wife, and the assassin chick. Mars said he would change the kingdom for the better but he would need some help from outsiders.

So who made this dungeon in the first place?

It's not a dungeon, it's not underground.

good

So what is called? Flying castle?

Technically all fantasy series misuse the word dungeon, its actual meaning is "a dark usually underground prison or vault".

I just remember we may see Rades and Sally.

Why are there no captains? Didn't they already fight against the eye guys once and even the captains had trouble defeating them? And Asta and his friends couldn't get rid of that despair demon guy until Yami saved them. This looks like a suicide mission.

Dorothy

Unfortunately, is going to be Sisleon. Fuck Nozel

>no captain
>mereoleona, nozel, lil
What?!

>no Yami
>no Griffith clone
>no Jack the Ripper
>no sleeping beauty
>no Chronos who could kill all of them on his own
This mission is way harder than it needs to be.

leona is the only good thing about this manga

Unironically yes

>jack/dorothy being any better than the current captains
So you want your favorite captains to go instead?
Yami and William still have to stay because of something else going on, they can’t leave the capital defenseless.

>no one wants to marry her
>best thing
>ever

>capital defenseless.
>when every guild has a teleport mage
>when Yami could slice the castle in one attack
>when Griffith could treefuck the castle with one chuckle
>when Chronos could rot the castle in 1 second

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/161/4724/1

They why they should stay.

I just caught up with this manga over the last couple of days. I've got to say, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's like a less stupid Fairy Tale. Still stupid, but tolerable. That said, if one more person talks about how inspirational Asta is I'm out.

Read the manga recently because of so many shitting on it and I'm surprised at how much I enjoy it. Awesome chapter too.

BC world has these naturally occurring magic areas. This isn't a dungeon per se but dungeons are the same in BC

>just send your entire army after a small group of people and leave the country defenceless

it's a JRPG dungeon don't overthink it

>>when every guild has a teleport mage
how would they know they capital is being attacked when they're far away?

>>when Yami could slice the castle in one attack
We've never seen him cut something this big

>>when Griffith could treefuck the castle with one chuckle
what would the tree even do? we don't know the full potential of William yet.
>>when Chronos could rot the castle in 1 second
His job is to protect the king and the capital, not go on missions. The King got mad when he was missing for a short while during the capital invasion