Shingeki no Kyojin

THEY WILL RECEIVE A GRIM REMINDER SOON r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How predictably boring OP.

Hit me with your subversion theory then.

No offense to you user but i'd rather not.
I know how people in these threads normally act and respond. Childish isn't the word.
I probably shouldn't have discredited yours in that case though, my bad.

Wall titans are still at Paradi, unless the rageturd turned Historia into a titan

We're not all childish, post your theory.

I agree with you, but I don't think that the grim reminder on Marley is boring.

They will remember his beauty for sure.

What killed the hype?

soon

AND SPEAKING OF REMINDERS

SNK is based in the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/the coordinate.

i love you

Keep dreaming, EHwhale

Soon

Eren and Zeke need to hold hands for that pic to happen

>Eren, did you know that sex can activate the Coordinate even stronger?

Grim reminder never ever.

Why the last thread was pruned?

LH is endgame.

Usually happens when threads are even more cancerous than usual

Sell me on never ever then because I can only see one outcome

Kek

AM is love.

*JM

AM*

>Armong taller than Mikasa
Don't do this to yourself
*JM

Just a few days.

Until?

Grim Reminder, duh

Dude it's only the 23rd

>there are people on this board who prefer anyone to Annie ''ti10/10 ass'' Leonhart
stop being faggots

She is perfect in every way.

Ruthless

This. Meant to be.

Reminder that Manlet is the best dad and the best husband, he even accepts his 3/10 rageturd son.

nice.
very nice. i like seeing researchfags in all this shitposting.

Manlet is a boring Gary stu

I always wondered why the First King built gates/weak points into Wall Maria. The latest chapter answered that.

Isayama is truly a genius. There are no inconsistencies in this story.

EH is cute and canon.

Give me your best Gabis.

Anyone? Gabi fans?

These threads are dead, wait for Grim Reminder. Can´t wait for the anime, the threads were so alive

Would you like to talk about something then? Do you like Gabi?

>wait for Grim Reminder
Who's gonna wait for eternity?

the fuck is that birdt thing

The wings of freedom newfag

why the fuck does it look like he's summoning shit though

it's art

its shit though
it looks out of place

Armin Is A Titan on the team when?

Your shit and you look out of place though

n u

Your predictions?

Fuck off.

I just want to talk with people.

rednimer mirg

i finally caught up with the manga and i dont understand how marley could be so advanced yet they never once flew a plane or something over paradis?

like they obviously had planes and machine guns and grenades and all kinds of stuff. they were drop-bombing titans 4 years later so its hard to believe that that they never performed like a scouting mission or something. why didnt they just fly their "champions" closer to the walls instead of just letting them lose and hoping for the best (considering one got killed immediately)

it just seems like marley really dropped the ball and could have wiped out paradis a lot easier than they were trying. and why the hell were they turning people into titans if they were so afraid of the kings threat to release titans on them? doesnt that seem counter intuitive to be making titans if youre trying to wipe out the threat of titans? i get it if theyre making titans just to pass the titan shifters to a new person, but they were turning all their criminals into titans just to be dicks. makes no sense to me.

you realize planes of that period only fly a couple hour at best?

that's an insult to he man

is there a point of reference anywhere in the manga of how big paradis actually is?

i know it says its big but it doesnt really seem like it is, like annie walked from the ocean to wall maria during one "shift", levi squad reached the ocean on horseback, grisha made it to wall maria just by walking, etc. if the planes are on par with ww1 planes it seems like they would have had no problems at all reaching wall maria and then heading back

that brings up another thing, how in the world was levi squad the first to reach the ocean? like in all those hundreds of years, no one else took a horse and just ran straight in any direction and found out that they're on an island? seems bizarre

Madagascar

It's literally Madagascar, google says 587,041 km²

>grisha made it to wall maria just by walking,
Come on now, you're not this stupid.

Paradise island is Madagascar upside down and is pretty big. The technology level in the manga is kinda early WWI and they even mentioned they don't have bombers.

And the last thing even if someone manages to reach the ocean the secret police would kill him.

*YH

*RH

*RD

Even the real Reiner ships YH.

They're literally just friends.

And lovers.

No thanks. LAMEfags have already invaded this place anyway.

YH is Canon.

T. Dumblrina

>R: What ever happened to Christa?
>E: Historia, her name's Historia. And she's with me now.
>R: *cry* Cucked again! *Falco cries too*
>E: No Reiner, *touches belly* she's with me. Now.
Then they had sex while Falco cried.

is it true that if one titan shifter eats all the other titan shifters the curse of ymir is void?

someone has that on the wiki as if it was a fact but ive never heard of it aside from tumblr

Complete fan theory

the wiki is full of misinformation that no one bothers to fix. for example the wiki-page for the titan shifters says that rod told historia that they can transfer titan powers without killing the old host by just drinking the spinal fluid. this was proven to be a translation error and yet a lot of people still use it in their fan theories

Age Gap is true canon.

If they've known each other since they were children then how come she calls him "Warchief Zeke"?

Warchief is his rank amongst the Eldian Warriors. He's at the top of the packing order.

nice

Probably... Marley doesn´t have 3D gear as far as we know and Armin´s plan is a double edged check matte.

Eren proposition is probably pretty simple though. Either Reiner and the others go with them and surrend their titans leaving Marley with no military power or Eren and Armin transform during the summit killing all the Marlean high command and the international ambasadors thus generating an international incident. If known Marlean titans transform that would be used by the media and Marley would take the heat.

There is literally nothing Marley can do to stop any of this scenarios. If Eren wills it Marley is done for. That said i want the whole thing to go sour and to see Marley experience the same horror they caused when Bert broke trough the wall.

>That said i want the whole thing to go sour and to see Marley experience the same horror they caused when Bert broke trough the wall.
I do and don't want this.

thats assuming a lot about eren that we dont know

unless he has really good control of his healing powers and chose to not heal his wounds, something is going on with him

>hates Sup Forums
>comes to Sup Forums

>Literally explained on volume 1
>Dumb speedreader.

Paradis is three times bigger than Madagascar.

these new chapters are good but such a bummer, remember when eren had motivation and character at trost? He was a ragetard but now he is possibly a genocidal maniac, and it makes me sad thinking about how this used to be about 3dmg and didans

*Paradis is done for.
And all the eldians in the world.
>hurr durr come with us and no attack
Is ragetard tier plan sure, killing the superior offices and ambassadors would help Vili take control of Marley quicker and set the entire world to declare war on Paradis.

U fuckin wot

Proof?

>The walls have 960km of diameter.

That "ship" is true delusion.

I really hope Isayama goes for the mutual destruction ending.

>The walls have 960km of diameter.
Source?

>newfag

>It's animeinfo
Fuck off