Sup Forums

Sup Forums
How are the police in your country?
I was just pulled over by a female cop that looked similar to pic related.
>third brake light out
>failure to signal turn
She spent a good 5 min interrogating me. Accusing me of drinking and driving bc quote " slurred speach & talking softly" -her words.
This is NOT been this first time I have been accused.
All I could do was sit and be angry and answer her questions. It took everything I had to not blow up on her.
She repeatedly asked the same questions over and over. And asked what direction my house sat. North, south. Etc. "That little light on top of your cab is called a third brake light"
No shit bitch, im a mechanic. I drive a company vehicle. So im not much in my own personal one.
There is no illusion we live in a police state. And it infuriates me. They play this game off authoritarianism.
(Left with a warning)

Attached: bitch.jpg (577x760, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What If I called her bluff and asked for a breathalyzer test. And when I passed. Can I sue them for police harrasement?

>bumping own thread this obviously

Nah that wouldn't work; police harassment cases need to be pretty rigorous, but trying to do so would make life for her a bit more difficult temporarily. In the end they would just get a complaint on their record, which is a joke for the most part.

>failure to signal turn
You put your life and the lives of everyone else on the road in danger and you're the one bitching about your hurt feelings.

I was sitting at the stop light at 11pm at night in the left turn lane. I went when the arrow turned green.

I've been pulled over twice in 14 years. Don't drive like a faggot and you won't have problems.

>>third brake light out
>>failure to signal turn
well when you fix these problems youll stop getting pulled over you goof

You fucking hellraiser.

>women police
>brown politicians
>vice versa
WE NEED TO GO BACK

Attached: we-have-to-go-back_o_1186587.jpg (639x638, 114K)

make eye contact and slowly pull out your best roguish smile, see if you can get some back seat action or better yet a ride in a police car (fnar fnar).
If they arent pretty reverse over them and drive off at high speed. Nobody cares when an ugo dies so it's all good.

Look at that mouth

Attached: Reptile Kike.png (1227x475, 614K)

I bribe them like any civilized person would.

>Amerimutts have to go to court and pay fines up the ass for minor infractions.

Lol.

Attached: 1443430818022s.jpg (225x250, 8K)

She wanted to modify yer ndgative behavoir and spoke to you like you are a drunk so you could see how it looks from her point of view.

Nice rack, though.

Attached: F350E52D-E497-40BF-BE22-08A8BE9C338F.jpg (1600x800, 439K)

you literally have a constitutional amendment to not incriminate yourself. you are literally not obligated to engage in chit chat small talk with police. its your fault for being dumb. next time just be assertive and tell her to get on with whatever citation she has because you arent going to exchange bullshit banter with her

I never mispoke. Keep kissing up to the police state. Im sure nothing will ever go wrong for you

you dont need a turn signal when you are in a dedicated lane with turning as the only option waiting for a green turn only arrow light

hi nigger

Nice blog fag
>sage

You know, I almost made it through the day without seeing images of her topless.

lol thats entirely fine what are you talking about.

never been pulled over.
cop tailed me to a gas station and told me i had a busted tail light when i got out to start fueling then he bought me a coffee.

Women in the military, police or doing mma fall in one of these cathegories.
>lesbians
>femminists
>trying to earn daddys love and be the son he has always wanted but never got
>mom was regularly slapped around by daddy

Anyway, avoid them like the pleague. They are psychologically damaged.

>>bumping own thread this obviously
OP can't bump his own thread.

NZ police are anti self defence, anti right to bear arms cucks

My local on the ground cops are sound, treated me fairly when I was on the wrong side of things and did their jobs concerning a couple of my crazy ex's.
It's the people making decisions upstairs, courtrooms and lawmakers that are disgusting here.

Pretty good.

Helps that our police are a national symbol for us on the same level as the USMC for Americans. There's no question over whether they should be held to a higher standard.

Attached: RCMP_shoulder_flash.png (1420x992, 2.2M)

Cop story thread?

I got pulled over for both my taillights being out. Cop gave me a fix it ticket and told me to drive with my hazards on until I fix it.
>Drive 15 mins north after being let go
>WEEWOO WEEWOO
>New cop: "why dafuq do you have your hazards on?"

Kind of weird because the first cop said he would radio it in my car description and let other officers know not to pull me over.

Attached: 1507400753724.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I never asked for your opinions. You illeterate boot licking fucks. I asked for other countrys. As clearly stated in the first sentence.
Fuck all.of you ass kissing cop lovers.
Defending a bitch cop making flase claims.
Thats sad when a Mexican has the right answer. Keep kissing those cops ass. The same ones who glady take your guns and smile when doing it.
Fucking cucks

Other countries dildo. Learn how to read.

Keep your fucking car in working order so you're not a road hazard, you shit. You don't check your vehicle before you go for a drive?

You're not wrong though, woman cops are cunts. But why can you snap at her when your own stupidity is why she pulled you over? Fuck off.

the only cuck here is you faggot. you plainly ignored your own right to remain silent. you could have stuck it to that bitch good by frustrating the shit out of her if you just kept repeating "im not going to discuss anything with you officer, am i free to go?"

>This is NOT been this first time I have been accused.
>So im not much in my own personal one.

You even type drunk sounding, ever hear of common variables? Maybe spend some time fixing that.

your story was so painfully dull that i turned it into a cop story thread. Go to reddit if you're going to cry about being pulled over.

also, make sure you only stare at her tits and make her as uncomfrotable as possible next time. if its a guy cop, stare at his dick

Pigs are disgusting, man

Attached: authorityman-original.jpg (800x547, 232K)

and for fucks sake, turn your iphone video recording on and make sure they see they are being recorded. that fucking tends to keep them in check for the most part

When I visited Italy, I noticed a definite lack of mobile revenue collection units. It felt great. Back in the US I see one lurking everyday hoping to catch the unwary.

fucking kek

Well, cities collect alot of money from dwi revenue. So I expected someone with a higher intellect to pick up on that. However this is Sup Forums after all.

kek

The thumbnail pic in the catalog looked like gungrabber baldylocks.

That’s a hot police officer. You should have played along. “Yes I’m a very bad perp.” Then went home and rubbed one out.

Did she blow you? If not and you don’t have 360 vid with Dolby atmos sound GTFO

How much revenue do they get when they "left" you off? lol nig.

>spends 5 minutes talking to you
She wanted your dick user. Next time she stops you just get out and rail her on the hood.

>being so drunk you can't even spell countries

All of the encounters I've had with the police have been pleasant despite being mildly inconvenient. I'm not white.

I once tried to fight a cop and he kicked the fuck out of me. What's weird is afterwards he was really nice.

Hit or miss. Powertripping assholes and scared faggots incapable of enforcing the law with any authority.
Some are fair. Some are dicks. Some don't dexerve the badge.

>4th of July
>It's dark and the streets are eerily empty
>Realize I'm in the straight-only lane instead of the left-turn lane
>Fuck it, turn left anyways, don't even put on signal
>police sirens start blaring immediately
>get pulled over, give him my drivers license so he can verify my identity and see if I have any warrants
>gives me a speech about driving safely even though he was tailing me with his lights off
>get off with a warning
Could've been worse.

Attached: Shrugging.Man_.png (660x330, 209K)

Don't you think including that delightful detail would have helped your earlier case?

A all female police or fire department would fail miserably. All male works. All female would only cry, get raped, have periods, be useless and then cry more about stupid women are

I now feel sorry for being American on Sup Forums.
We cant have a civil conversation without the bootlicking Ameritards shitting up threads.
I ask one question to any country other then my own. And im flooded with Ameritard responses.
I really wish I could leave America. Its ruined. It really has become a police state. "Well, you shouldnt have been doing this, or that" then you wouldnt be harrased by the police."
Fuck that shit.
Dont visit America. Stay in Europe, Canada, etc.
All of the hatred and vile shit on Sup Forums is what you can exsperience if you visit here.
Although it wasnt always this way.
In the 80s and 90s. Things were better. Not anymore.

Never had any problems with them, despite a few interactions.

>Was 19, speeding through a small village on a motor bike, turned a corner and saw police lights flashing and a guy waving me down. I was clearly going at least double the speed limit 60 in a 30. Copper came up to me and said there was an accident ahead and to take a side road. He then asked how fast I was going. I said 30 mph, he said bullshit, I said alright maybe a little faster. He told me 'dont be a twat, people die on those things' and let me go.

>25, was drunk and got in an argument with my live in girlfriend when she found out I was cheating on her with her sister, she swung at me so I punched her a few times and held her down. Police were called by neighbours. When they came the policeman was super understanding (although they're trained to empathise to diffuse violent situations) and asked me if I had somewhere else to stay tonight. I was drunk as fuck but the office let me drive to my parents. That was it. Dude very easily could have arrested me. A few weeks later he phoned me up to see if I had patched things up with my girlfriend and since she didn't want to press charges everything was dropped.

The only two times I've ever dealt with them they've been stand up guys. Let's just hope I don't get caught for wrong think next time.

That's interesting.
Here I always indicate. Not sure of it's legally required. I've seen way to many dipshits go straight through in turning lanes to trust a non-indicating vehicle in a turning lane.
I employ the philsophy of driving as if everyone else on the road is completely retarded.

She wanted to catch me with alchol in my system so she could arrest me for a dwi. Thats why she hammered me so hard.
She left frustrated with nothing.
Bc im I dont play their games.

You rebel.

So you violated traffic laws, the nice police woman was kind enough to give you a warning, and you still come here to whine like a bitch about it? Next time follow the driving rules.

you tell em

Dude i think she liked you

For the record, I personally think you're a faggot and should be aware if your fucking light is out. Mechanic my ass.

But I do have to agree, most Sup Forums fucks are mindlessly obedient to cops, either because they are secretly cucks waiting to be told what to do or because they literally swallowed the jewish propaganda. Either way, when authority comes up in threads, you can bet money atleast 7 American flags will defend anything they do under the guise of "Muh niggers and spics, muh safety"

You sound like a security guard. Do you work at a mall.
"Just gotta lose a few pounds. Then im in"
Protip: lick the boot.

See
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU

wud fuk

>he wouldn't lick a hot police woman's boot if ordered
What are you, some kind of fag?

You would've wet yourself and gotten a dwi

The cops in the US would be perfect if they would leave petty harmless faggotry like skateboarders and weed smokers and focused on the opiate cartels who actually mass murder people and get away with it. They don't because they are just pussies generally who want an easy paycheck/power trip.

See you in the next cartel torture video Pablo.

I'm a policeman in singapore. ask me anything

Cop militarization needs to scale with diversity. I learned that at a Trump rally in Chicago.

How is the rape pussy

The cops are sexy down here in San Diego

Attached: a4fda6e1cda6ecb5780b82045c268a55.jpg (1359x723, 408K)

what?

In my city the cops beat the shit out of you if you insult them, and if you don't pull over they shoot at you.

Attached: image.jpg (960x539, 175K)

your gf got over you boning her sister? how did that happen? i fucked my gfs sister also and we broke up so im wondering how you managed to weasel your way out of that pickle.

also, did the sister seduce you or did you initiate. in my case, the sister was super hot and always flirting with me and i tried really hard to do the right thing for ages but eventually my dick won and at a get together with drinking we hooked up

Post a picture with timestamp of some drugs you confiscated

Pretty much a legal mafia gang.

>I employ the philsophy of driving as if everyone else on the road is completely retarded.
yes i do that as well, its really the only plausible way to drive with so many retards about. especially where i live, in a sanctuary city with illegal mexicans who get handed out licenses like candy and who tend to be drunk driving 24/7

Do you arrest many folks for littering?

rarely any drugs here

Attached: 20180323_140506.jpg (2160x2160, 1.62M)

I ran from the cops once in an audi A4 I was renting and got away by cutting down a dirt road real fast. i honestly couldn't believe it worked and i got away. believe it or not playing GTA a lot is what saved me. there were 10 cop cars I counted that chased me.

any hot asian bitches??

>Be me
>Cop pulls up next to me
>See cop
>Struggle to quickly put belt on, locks up
>Cop sees me trying to put belt on before he sees
>Laughs, smiles and waves as he pulls ahead and turns off the street.
>I chuckle, wave back and drive home
>The end.

Attached: Trump Winning.jpg (1060x924, 230K)

Are traps gay?
How many traps have you frisked with an erection?
If you ass fuck a trap, but act like you don't know, and never see a dick is it gay?
If I eat my cum repeatedly can I die of chlorine poisoning from drinking too much American tap water?

Attached: 1521623588562.gif (671x757, 104K)

it says you are special. are you a volunteer, undercover agent, mentally handicapped, or 8 years old?

You must be black

so did you lose them because of speed or because they lost track of you? woulndt a dirt road be easy to find you because of all the dust kicking up

I cant imagine how retarded us Americans look to you Russians.
And yes, the retardation doesnt stop at Sup Forums. It extends all throughout this shithole country. Imagine a city full of Wallmart people. Fat, abnoxious, Le' 56 face. Its all true.
>the wonders of multicultrism

in the police force? plenty

so a special agent in the CIA means they're retarded and/or 8 yrs old right?

>All of the hatred and vile shit on Sup Forums is what you can exsperience if you visit here.

Guess I'll book my tickets then

Attached: 1520839203411.jpg (429x410, 45K)

>getting pulled over for that
Top kek, truly a nanny state

Attached: 0440772947f1c041318b853d570dd479.jpg (759x960, 157K)

I have one maybe?

>What If I called her bluff and asked for a breathalyzer test. And when I passed. Can I sue them for police harrasement?
No, retard

>can't use a turn signal
>impotent rage on a Malaysian textile bbs
>getting explosively angry over being pulled over
get your anger issues checked before you brain someone for cutting you off, retard

You can get away from them even in your in a shitbox. It has to be manual though.
You just go to a neighborhood or a place with alot of turns take a bunch of fast turns and dont accelerate, you will pass the corner with ease, the cops are in automatics and have to brake. My friend from Toronto got in many police chases and got away using this.

Attached: nope.gif (149x181, 1015K)

>Are traps gay?
yes
>How many traps have you frisked with an erection?
0 because they're beaten and put in jail because trans subhumans aren't allowed on the streets
>If you ass fuck a trap, but act like you don't know, and never see a dick is it gay?
yes
>If I eat my cum repeatedly can I die of chlorine poisoning from drinking too much American tap water?
yes

I recommend you visit Camden, New Jersey. Stay in a motel 8.

Cops in Australia are useless cunts. You hardly ever see them at all, the only thing they seem to actually do is traffic stops. If somethings happening and you call them, they might turn up. They might also decide not to. Had a mate whose house was burgled, he knew who did it and they took his phone, which had a GPS in it. Calls the cops, they show up, "Nah nothing we can do mate good luck", and that's it.

They basically only exist to fuck with people who aren't doing anything wrong, to give people tickets. Nobody even bothers calling them when shit goes bad around my area. If there's a break in or something, you just call the insurance company and skip the coppers completely.

Attached: 1501581104324.jpg (728x739, 61K)