So

How did this shitty ass anime and character get a second season?? Meanwhile we're still waiting for Re:zero and Konosuba S3.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Himouto-Umaru-chan-Cosplay-Hoodies-Flannel/dp/B012AKTTEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're too much of a brainlet to understand comfykino.

umaru stays consistent while re:zero goes downhill after the first half

Ya, consistently terrible.

because it's a good show and its second season is even better
also it doesn't take a genius to understand that a 12 episode slice of life manga adaptation is quicker to produce than a two-cour isekai series adapted from a LN

Re:Zero doesn't deserve another season if they keep pushing Shitmilia as main girl.

t. assblasted Remfag

Re:zero's LN doesn't even have enough material for a new season to begin with, wait a few years.

I liked the themes and character development, especially for that previously absolute prick of a hamster.

I'm guessing you dropped at the first episodes.

Btw, any korean user can spoil me how it ended? A bit of detail for each character would suffice, I couldn't understand shit of the final chapters since I don't do cursive moon runes

Surely it must be a sign of the apocalypse

She sure is cute though :)

Also they sell the cloaks on Amazon: amazon.com/Himouto-Umaru-chan-Cosplay-Hoodies-Flannel/dp/B012AKTTEU

>yeah man this show is good all you have to do is watch 2 hours of absolute fucking garbage for characters to develop

>shitty ass anime
>Meanwhile we're still waiting for Re:zero and Konosuba S3.

lol...

posting disingenuous comments about a series you haven't watched will get you nowhere, friendo

>how it ended
the ride never ends friend, umaru is forever

rude.

Yeah, but how the original ended

Ebina won the oniichan bowl?

the original didn't show any real romance advancement, it was stronly implied in Ebina's spin off instead

>Everyones avoided talking about Konosuba
I remember hearing there's another project the creator is working on but I haven't heard about it since. My hope is that its an adaption of Megumin's spinoff, especially after seeing her reception.

Yes, she did

>reflection in the pool is Umaru~n's reflection
what did he mean with this?

>Konosuba S3
You literally just got a season, fuck off.

It's all in Umaru's mind.

Yea to be honest it's been less than a years since S2, but frankly I wouldn't mind an announcement.

I see, so Umaru solved her multiple personality paranoic ride then?

That shit was anguishing desu, I imagine how crazy that facade may be to maintain in secret while interacting with several different individuals.

Tbh that whole development was where the series shone the brightest

I'm more surprised that classicaloid got season 2

KONOSUBA S3 WHEN'?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

u jelly?