Reminder that female pedophiles are not okay and are as bad as male pedophiles

When you think of a female pedophile, you're envisioning a sexual active horny female about 10 years older than you with a sexy body and youre a kid and she babysit and molest you and mothers you sexually, that shit only exists in hentai. Real life female pedophiles never have sex with white boys unless they look like muscled up jocks, but they mostly fuck underage age niggers and Muslims. They will never have sex with an underage white boy if he is skinny and cute looking, female pedophiles deserve as much as a severe punishment as male pedophiles. This is also why you were never molested by any sexy female pedophile so think about that.

Attached: 50c0c129da4ce.image.jpg (640x480, 50K)

I wish I were in her class

Attached: article-2268050-1726802F000005DC-204_634x584.jpg (634x584, 99K)

Nice.

> (OP) (You)
>I wish I were in her class

If you're a niggers, a little girl, or a Muslim underage boy, she'll fuck you bit not if you're white so she should be lynched.

I'm none of the above, but I've wanted to see her naked for years. Shame it's not going to happen.

You're gonna get dozens of "nice!" posters because people are fucking hypocrites.
We live in a matriarchy where women can do no harm and men need hang themselves as soon as possible.

Nah, it's 1am mutt time, so this thread will sit vacant for another 30 minutes and then get archived.

who you callin mutt

Attached: hey.png (764x601, 740K)

People from Toronto, what are you implying?

I just fucked some girl i met off tinder and for the first time ever i got to fuck someones mouth. It was insaaaaane braaaaain yo.

Back on topic: would u really want some herpes skank like that to gobble ur knob OP? I would too. I would too.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'm just asking you, rare flag, i'm just askin.

Anarcho-Capitalist is a meme flag, not a rare one.

Pubescent humans are not children.

Why wouldn't they cheat with niggers? Bigger dicks man always win.

Why are the teachers always fucking black teens?

Attached: nice 2.jpg (239x217, 17K)

You sound like you just got rejected by your teacher.

i'm talkin to you, Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Oh, I was confused because you responded to yourself. You okay?

Wow I'm fucking retarded. I think i'm gonna hit the sack early tonight.

No. Youre just a faggot. Every little boy dreams of sexy women doing sexy things to them. Unless youre a faggot.

I'm tagging out soon myself. Best wishes!

these are the types of girls that come out of Stoneman Douglas High school

K. Get molested by pic related then, unless you're a faggot.

Attached: CxxDZfC.jpg (1252x1252, 150K)

How is life in Laos? Can you post a picture of your neighborhood?

Race traitor female pedophiles that never molested me as a child deserve to be shot

it's only the same if you think boys and girls are the same
they aren't

Nice.

I am on Vacation.
It is amazing.
Pic related
Google Luang Prabang

Attached: teaser.jpeg.jpg (800x450, 97K)

Neat! We are going to Laos next month for vacation as well, can you give me a quick list of places to see? I have to leave for work in 5 minutes, just one or two places if you can.

...but people who start these threads only ever post the hot (or at least fuckable) ones. So yeah, in regards to OP pics.... Fucking NICE!

Well thanks anyway, sorry you couldn't tell me where you are going to go on vacation. I suppose we'll just have to use Frommers.

Meant for you

>you're envisioning a sexual active horny female about 10 years older than you with a sexy body
Well yeah, down here in Texas all the female pedophiles are hear about are hot blonde teachers fucking their students. Except for that one time the teacher was fat and brunette.

>Luang Prabang
Has a huge celebration next month with water pistols,water ballons etc.
Kung Si waterfall
Temples
River sides
>Van Vieng
Space bar sells weed mushrooms opium.
River/Kayaking
Caves
Tubing
Nature
Hot air balloon ride
Rave Jungle project.
>Dont Det/4000 Island
Whole Mekong is a Waterfall
Swim with dolphins
Weed
Mushrooms
Amazing Nature.
>Pakse
Motorcycle loops/waterfalls.

I responded Nord-bro,

Took you 10 minutes to jewgle it. You could have just said where you are or are going proxybro. You using HMA?

The whole world isn't instant even if TV ADD and Microwaves made you think so...
I type slow and had to think, sorry friend.
I have been to Laos twice bro.
idk what hma is

Indeed they're not the same. Girls are actually more mature than boys which creats a different dynamic. womenXboy is most of the time an adult who goes after the kids who are still to childish to understand the situation while menXgirls is in quite a few cases a situation where the girl actually seduces the men.
Just to point out that girls are more able to consent, both are still wrong though and should be sentenced with a shot in the head.