Dragon Ball Super

Why do people insist on Vegeta getting something as lame UI instead of getting something unique of his own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaKXWFIz5E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's been standard. Vegeta must follow Goku, while he's completely different from him, and develop the same forms and whatever.
Fucking bullshit
>no Super Saiyan God Green that specializes on Ki Attacks

>goku gets thing
>vegeta gets thing
>goku immediately gets new thing

Well, he said he's going to try to get it, so that may be one reason.
What I want to know is what happened to all those guys said Vegeta either already had UI or had a different new form that he was waiting to unveil.

I want Vegeta to get something unrelated to UI while trying to achieve it on his own.

He won't get UI. Don't worry.

stop that

stop what?

Vegeta has lost his spot to Frieza. Frieza already knows UI in both blue and red forms combined, and will be Goku's rival for the rest of Super.

>less than 10 posts into thread
>spamming already starts

What could he achieve though? The UI thing was foreshadowed when Whis was talking about not thinking before you act. You arent hoping for another asspull like SS Rose are you?

what we need is best boi

Does it bug anyone else that Vegeta''s no longer a manlet? Like everyone still makes manlet jokes but he's pretty tall (Had a growth spurt in his mid-30s or something)

Vegeta is only for jobbing

Vegito's fun. I'd honestly just like to see him hanging around for a while.

Reminder, Vegeta unlocks new form "Awakening" and annihilates the fat green strawberry short cake

He's not achieving anything.
Freeza doesn't know UI, neither does Jiren. Both of them has some other bullshit up their sleeve.

It is also guaranteed that Goku learns offensive UI, as his Super Attack in DBH is offensive UI.

This.

So, Jiren also has Migatte no Gokui right? otherwise I cannot believe he's able to counter a God-only technique with just being on Base form

vegetto a shit, broly best boy

How was Rose an asspull? Isn't it literally just SSB in every way but recoloured?
Unless you mean the very idea of Black being able to achieve it is an asspull.

He wasn't able to counter anything. He didn't land a single hit on UI and UI Goku landed quite a few on him, when he beat Goku, Goku ran out of energy and was back in base form.

Reminder based Toyotaro already foreshadowed UI Attack Mode Vegeta in the manga

Jiren's entire shtick is that he's just THAT fucking strong. That's It

No one needs to unlock anything to beat her. SSJ Blue already has her on the run most of the time, she's just really good at getting away from a fight.

She won't last the next couple episodes. Universe 2 is next.

Soon.

When?

Reminder Kefla is cute

Back when Zamasu was a thing, I thought Goku and Vegeta would be stuck in this form for a while and go back to earth to fight Beerus. Such a good opportunity for his shenannigans but instead we get Toriyama making some bullshit ass reasons why they had to separate.

Why Dragon Ball Super sucks so much?

When we get time-travelling future buufus next arc, as foreshadowed by Buu entering hybernation

Reminder it's fucking confirmed that Goku gets offensive UI.

NO!

KANEDAAA

>that pic

Best Vegeta theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xaKXWFIz5E0

After eliminating all of the ningen do you think Zamasu would have eventually tried to kill Black?

they are one and the same. Black is not ningen.

Reminder that hating Gohan proves you have low testosterone levels are you're likely a nu-male faggot

>Toyotaro guves Vegeta Ultra Instinct Attack Mode
>Toyotaro gives Vegeta a rage multiplier in Blue better than Kaioken
>Toyotaro makes Vegeta blow up TWO Merged Zamasus at once with a new technique

How can a choswn successor be so based?

Is Goku UI able to handle Beerus?

Zamas...

Why did Toei eliminate their most popular character?

Not yet

He will be defeated by Jiren, can't wait for that day!

Confirmed not coming back

>Super ultra instinct.

>pic unrelated*

Wakey wakey 18fags

How long until Shaggy goes all out?

>3 more days

>Goku UI defense
>Vegita Ui offense
>Gohan complete UI blanco

Why are you so buttmad over trash being taken out?

She'll come back.

Because it was part of Toriyamas outline?

Wakey
Wakey

No, hating Gohan means that you're tired of disappointment. It's pretty obvious at this point that the writers hate Gohan so there's no point in caring about him at all.
He'll struggle against lesser opponents while getting his even weaker friends killed or hurt trying to defend him

eggs and bakey

You think Gohan is getting the dose next week?

Source?

fucking kek

>thinking Vegeta will be relevant

Where did the mexican gohan meme came from anyway?

I totally forgot that Piccolo could destroy Caulifla

Have you looked at the rest of the cast? The only reason Vegeta keeps up is because he can recycle Goku's power ups. Otherwise he'd be be just left in the dust.

That's the whole reason he got over his intense jealousy and hatred for him. He realized the best chance to keep getting stronger is to stick nearby.

>thinking Vegito is coming back ever
Vegito was a mistake and Toriyama didn't want him back. When Toei threw him in the Future Trunks arc Toyo had to put him in the manga. But Tori hates accommodating fans and likes to subvert their expectations instead.

mexicans

Why do those fake Saiyans from u6 get more screen time than Vegeta?

When 21 becomes canon

Toriyama's outline

>But Tori hates accommodating fans and likes to subvert their expectations instead.
Nigga, this whole arc has been constant attempts at fan-service.

Delete this and don't bully Keru in the future.

>fake

Maybe if 18 was more loving this wouldn't have happened.

Bri will teach her

King Ryu

I don't understand why you guys still waste time arguing power levels in Dragon Ball.

It's obvious that Toriyama doesn't even care and is just going along with what he thinks will look cool. That's why power levels don't make sense at all in this series.

There's no such thing as "Attack mode UI". Attack is harder to master than defense, so if they can attack without thinking they should be able to defend too.

21 best girl

did goku get like a watered down ui last ep? he was fine attacking jiren the first time

Don't bother. It's the new thing that makes no sense that people think will happen like Goten Black.

Is she kneeling?

He didn't hurt Jiren at all.

>cool
He could have made it way cooler, so much wasted potential it really makes me sad.

Yamcha is an angel that was reincarnated on earth and will save the day

yamcha is a cuck

Kill yourself. That's how long.

What's the problem with being a cuck?

yeah why did they eliminate cabba?

go back to Sup Forums faggot

you are a cuck

This. Powerlevels were first brought up to show how inconsistent and inconsequential they are in general anyway. It's just a dumb statistic like baseball cards that people got attached to.
Characters are as strong as they need to be in order to be a credible threat. In a manga/anime like this it's reasonable to say that villains are gonna get stronger as our heroes do, while that may end up making incredibly insane heights that characters need to reach in order to facilitate.
Like for example, Freeza was strong enough to blow up a planet with one finger and he was complete garbage compared to trunks who killed him in like 20 seconds, and Trunks in turn was unable to even hold a candle to the androids, who in turn weren't able to even put up a fight against imperfect Cell.
It's pretty insane to think that some robots just made by some asshole are stronger than final form freeza, but they are because we need villains for the arc. Power levels don't matter. Everyone's as strong as they need to be.

The fact that you genuinely ask this is why you´re a problem to humanity

I though 18 was for Caulifa

Y'know, with the barring of flying I was sorta hoping we could possibly get more stuff like mid/saiyan saga dragonball. Fight Chroeography isn't TERRIBLE but it's still a bit bland. I just want more martial arts shit, y'know?

>cabbafags exist