"You can't post with that subject." WTF

I put this "Bolton suggests DNC hack was Obama administration 'false flag'" and i get that. WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (1060x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/bolton-suggests-dnc-hack-was-obama-administration-false-flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_of_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/868907920188219392
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

washingtonexaminer.com/bolton-suggests-dnc-hack-was-obama-administration-false-flag

Kikes man, kikes.

Attached: 1510388743246.png (686x339, 94K)

Why is a Mexican so pro-Bolton?

Why are Jews so scared of him?

>neo-con said something obvious

Neocons want war and they know that the russia hacking bs can satisfy them.

Tells us about the FISA warrants, Christopher Steele and Fusion GZpS, Adam..

Attached: image.jpg (512x692, 68K)

Attached: 1519386444792.png (761x600, 453K)

BASED BOLTON ZIONIST KEK

Attached: bolton redpill.jpg (2048x2048, 924K)

They're not at all. Bolton is as boilerplate globalist neocon as they come. Fuck what are you 12. How can you not remember this.

Tick tock kikes. Your reckoning day approaches. Make peace with Moloch because you're all about to die.

Attached: 1493854857986.jpg (947x663, 179K)

say it with me
N E O C O N
D O N

Say it with me, Guantanamo Bay!

Attached: 1513799205155.jpg (1524x2048, 456K)

He looks like a partially shaven dog

Wow he actually said that. This guy may actually be pretty based after all.

>Bolton is a Zionist
>thinks we should destroy all of Israel's enemies for it
>tricked U.S. into war against Iraq with lies, leading to U.S. recession
>wants to send more Americans to die for Israel
>"Oh the kikes hate this!"

How much does the JIDF pay you fucking shill?

Attached: 1493450825399.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

He only hated Obama for not kowtowing to Israel, Obama's Palestine appeasement shit. He's pro anything pro-Israel and anti anything that doesn't put Israel first. My problem with him is all he wants to do is use U.S. money and dead American men dragging us into every war on the planet to our detriment.

Attached: bolton redpill 3.jpg (938x844, 133K)

this has potential

refill the swamp with bush era neocons

thanks trump

you bunch of fucking rubes asked for this.

HAH

Attached: 1520181874744.jpg (1232x1920, 1.29M)

he also thinks reality is something you can spin if the public are against you

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-22 23-04-25.png (590x716, 310K)

>Bolton is not a neocon
>this one website says it even though he does everything neocons do, and is literally part of self-described neocon think tanks like PNAC

Who do you think you're fooling shill? Why do you think anyone gives a shit about your Mexican proxy or that he doesn't like Obama?

He's part of the Jewish Institute for National Security of America, an Israeli think tank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_of_America

He was one of the directors of the Project for the New American Century, another Israeli neocon think tank that was responsible for the Iraq War mess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

>Former UN Representative/Ambassador and Under-Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security. Bolton is also a Senior Advisor to President Bush. Prior to this position, Bolton was Senior Vice President of another pro-Israel thinktank, the AEI. He recently (October 2002) accused Syria of having a nuclear program, so that they can attack Syria after Iraq. He must have forgotten that Israel has 400 nuclear warheads, some of which are thermonuclear weapons (according to a recent U.S. Air Force report).

He is beloved by all the anti-white Jewish neocons like Bill Kristol, David Frum etc, He helped spread the lie about Iraq having "WMDs".

He said last year that the only way to deal with Iran is a regime change or let Israel nuke Iran.

He also whines about Russia and wants Assad gone more than the average Democrat.

He received the "Guardian of Zion" award from Bar-Ilan University's Ingeborg Rennert Center for Jerusalem Studies. He keeps trying to get the US to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/868907920188219392

The only ones who are celebrating him are kikes and Zionist shills. Trump's admin really is turniing out to be George Bush 3.0.

The US should just be renamed the United States of Israel at this point.

Attached: 1479423114731.jpg (623x671, 58K)

.t confused teenager

Attached: DY7WompVMAAQlZJ.jpg (478x404, 42K)

Lol @ all of these salty shills acting like McMaster was good, just because he was close friends with Susan Rice

Get fucked. Your leaker is gone.

Nothing you posted is a bad thing. I support leaders who support Israel wholeheartedly. Why are you so worried about our government anyways Canadian?

Omg , duhh op.
Look it up in archive pol said this several times.

Attached: 1520905133551.jpg (235x156, 6K)

>I support leaders who support Israel wholeheartedly.

I'm actually glad to see the so-called "Trump supporters" on here starting to come out as nothing but opportunistic Israel shills this entire time. Well played, JIDF. It worked!

I'm not even sure who's jewing who anymore

sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-23 01-32-18.png (1236x300, 175K)

Yet the jews are doing the things they always do when they are scared. Something is going on here.

>That pedo caught in the headlights look

I also find it funny that I wouldn't give any second thoughts to this dude being a neocon, IF the shills weren't acting up so much over this.
Guess it's time to dig.

Maybe just maybe, faggot, people who live in America and not Israel are scared because they don't want the Iraq War and Great Recession that followed 2.0 or fucking worse, since Iran has goddamn nuclear weapons. Not everyone on here is a suicidal NEET. Some of us have fucking kids.

>Lol @

Hello rebbit.

I love how the new tactic by Trump shills and redditors is now to call non-shills "shills" as they shill for globalists and neocosn and to say anyone who gets fired by Trump is a "leaker" (they did the same thing with Bannon). Fuck off back to /ptg/ or /r/thedonald.

>I support leaders who support Israel wholeheartedly.

Of course you do, you're either a kike or a Zionist shill. That's all the US is good for, propping up Jewish hegemony over the world.

>Why are you so worried about our government
Maybe because your government has a bad habit of fucking up the entire world and economy going back to WW1 and helping Jews to fulfill their NWO & Greater Israel prophecies?

Without you messing around in the Middle-East, there would be no excuses to take in the millions of "refugees" we did, ISIS and Al Qaeda wouldn't exist. Without destroying Libya, Europe wouldn't have to deal with all the endless African immigration from the Mediterranean.

Everything that goes wrong with the world can be traced back to Jews, Israel and the US.

You're living under Jewish dictatorship and slavery and most people don't even realize it.

Just don't complain when whites and Christians become a minority in the US because you'd rather give millions of Muslims who will be taught to hate Americans the excuse to invade you as "refugees" and waste trillions of dollars on wars that don't benefit the average citizen in the slightest instead of actually helping your fellow man and protecting your borders.

Attached: serveimage (11).jpg (754x254, 199K)

this could backfire on trump in a big way.
bolton is a liar lunatic war hawk

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-23 01-39-35.png (589x402, 254K)

it's not just washington that sees him that way, it's the international community

trying to scare people with this lunatic won't work again

and McMaster was an Islamist, anti-Russian globalist. we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. if Bolton called out the Russia investigation for being a hoax, well that's actually encouraging. war with Russia is the Jew's end game. maybe the schism between the zionists and the globalists is deeper than we know
>inb4 jews play both sides
I know but I still think the globalists are worse.

Bolton called out the Russia investigation. I'd much prefer we not go to war with Russia, thank you.

i love when schiff gets riled up
>Bolton is as boilerplate globalist neocon as they come
i agree. i dont really like any of these fucks but it all comes down to how they help my goals. if bolton is calling out the dnc for their bullshit, that helps my goals. overall hes a bad pick for the job though.

He's just replacing a boomer military warhawk who cares about US hegemony above all with an even more staunch, decisively pro-Israel Zionist warhark who wants a regime change in Iran.

Just like he replaced Rex Tillerson (who wasn't that good but supported the Iran deal and opposed the US embassy move to Jerusalem) with Mike Pompeo an Israel-first Zionist from the CIA which has strong tries to Mossad/Israel... and even gave the justification that it was because he opposed the Iran deal.

This is all about putting Israel/CIA first and gearing up for war with Iran.

Attached: DY78SYeXcAAAY9x.jpg (886x556, 49K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-23 02-18-05.png (443x585, 235K)

>That comic
Jesus lefty humour is atrocious

Bump

The more people hate him. The more I like him!

>!

You need go back to Rebbit, boomer.

Liking establishment DC insiders and neocon Zionists who got thousands of Americans to die for a pointless war on a lie because most people don't like them doesn't make you edgy, it just makes you retarded and even more of a sheep.

Is that really the talking point shills are gonna start using now?

>people don't like him so he must be good!
>he said something about Democrats once so he's good

Go back to watching Fox News.