Coping mechanisms

how often do you drink Sup Forums ?

Attached: 1519642996545.png (919x720, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXYAWCAIqRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't had a drink in 3 months and haven't been drunk in 6 years. Alcoholism is degenerate

nice, and i agree

I only drink when im out of weed.

Drinking is only a temporary solution that can eventually exacerbate your problems.
Read, excersize, find religion.. yadda yadda.. these are truisms but they work. The key is to find the solution that works for you as an individual.

been around 6 months

Attached: 1512831918983.jpg (1080x1515, 149K)

DUDE

Not often. About ten days out of the year, if I had to guess. The mood rarely strikes me to drink.

I smoke weed erryday though.

Same tbqh

Attached: 1521165471259.jpg (640x628, 55K)

Not like I used to.

couple times a year

Only on weekends with the lads

WEED

quit at xmas dont miss it at all

LMAO

Like 4 to 6 times a week but I'm not alcoholic I'm just french.

Normies get out

I used to drink like a fish, but after downing 3/4 of a handle of whiskey while watching Dumbo, I just can't do it anymore. I'll drink a beer or two on weekends, but I make it a point to not have any on work days. I temper my rage with Grizzly instead... it's sometimes the only thing keeping me from beating Spiclets with a fucking belt at the grocery store I work at.

i watch movies to cope. looking to get back into reading but i’ve unintentionally trained my mind to be lazy as fuck.

I haven't drank in over a year. But I'm currently getting high

Daily.
I go through 3 bottles of scotch a week.
I work full time nights, every day when I get home I sit on my balcony with a glass of scotch and a cigarette and watch the sun come up.

I was drunk once didn't like it.

Never. I always get up at the same time and eat a large breakfast without any simple carbs or sugars. I also walk in the woods every day and drink tea.

how long have you been drinking that amount for?

9 years.

Quit 4 months ago after about 8 years of hard drinking

Notice any changes?

hows your liver holding up?
and do you get bad indigestion?

That's pretty gay desu

so much this, 4-6 times a week, but I'm just a slav.that's what we do.

few times a month, when i feel like it. but i only hard liquor.never beer
i never use it as a
>coping mechanisms

Had a full physical 2 years ago and I was perfectly healthy. I know it won't last.
I BM regularly and it's pretty normal.

Aussies and the Irish say the same thing...
>im X thats why i drink so much lol xD
this cringy meme needs to die tbqhfam

HOW? How to quit plz

Attached: 1501289771330.jpg (508x472, 50K)

'murica coming through with the banter

Never as a cope. I tried a few times. Not fun. I like to enjoy myself when drinking.
That being said probably once twice a month I'll have more than one drink.

not reallly meme, mate. can you imagine living in a country where 0.5L of beer after lunch everyday is considered norm, unless you are driving?

Sounds like tribal pressure. Between the Puritans, Mormons, Prohibition, and Trump, we really don't have that problem.
Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=bXYAWCAIqRE

its a meme, and it needs to die.

I'm drunk now faggot! Love you Aussies tho!

Every night of my life since November 2013. I’m amazed I’ve gotten this far. Just turned 27.

Every day, starting about 5pm till I go to sleep

Attached: 1520621254624.jpg (629x505, 33K)

>5pm
if you started at 5am it'd be more interesting

>grow up near alcoholics
>get drunk every day like the best goy out there
>it's the norm man xD
>nobody but failed communities like his practice the same thing

and for the pattern
>grow up near xenophiliac pacifist neo commies
>suck BBC or arab dick every day from the age of 4
>it's the norm man xD
>nobody but failed communities like Swedes practice the same thing

weekends, vodka or cognac with sedatives and energy drinks sometimes weed, I know it doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1514863490199.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

I drank every day for about 7 years. Usually blow through about a handle of gin a week. I woke up the day after my 28th birthday with a splitting hangover from too much booze and coke & decided to try 28 a little differently. Haven’t had a drink in two months. I have become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

I don’t need anything to “cope”.

Every day brotha

Alcoholism is degenerate, the need to drink all the time (I’m in college) is degenerate, but I’m trapped. Save me my niggas.

I smoke weed it's my medicine for a illness that it helps me function more. If I didn't have it I would be very lonely. I hate this society so I spend a good bit of time alone. Mary Jane is a great friend for medicine, fun and socializing, and something that provides a non narcotic and horribly destructive break from the emptiness of society and modern Life.

Used to drink at least a beer almost daily, usually alone and get drunk quite often in 2016-2017 as my life slowly collapsed. Also had some benzos prescribed for 3 months, obviously took most of them with alcohol.
Drinking way less now, sometimes having a glass of wine in the evenings and going out with friends once every 1-2 weeks. I also tend to drink at meals when I’m visiting my parents, but that happens once or twice per month nowadays.

I would be very lonely and in a lot more pain and suffering*

I don't drink. Go to the gym for your coping mechanism. Have an ideology and religion that guides and informs your life decisions. Master yourself. Make gains, read books, be smart, and be ready to use force when necessary.

In other words, be a fucking man.

About once a month. It's only social drinking though.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521265996190.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Everyday probably about 6 beers in the week and on weekend about 10.

Not really finding it to much of a problem. Would like to not drink in the week but after work it just goes down so easy.

Culture is a really important thing to me, here only muslims dont drink

>worried about degeneracy
If you were worried about these things you would go and actually do something to those promoting the most degeneracy but instead you're just a little bitch crying about it. Fucking fuck one of you pussies actually do something for once.

>I don't drink.
>Be a man

You're a faggot

A handle of bourbon daily.

used to hit the whiskey nightly, now its only socially and it has significantly improved my life and wellbeing.

Everyday.

good job man
you beat one heck of a devil

Attached: 1496975091834.gif (350x263, 54K)

To much of a faggot to drink around my muslim parents.
So I just fap to /gif/

Attached: 1521548679374.png (300x300, 148K)

Your religion doesn't allow you to drink anyways Mohammad

That is unironicly my name.

never, when i drink i love
and my anger keeps me sharp

Never ever.

Not often at all, a case will last months in my house. I absolutely smoke and sniff myself retarded though.

braise gek

About 3 days a week. Sometimes 4. I'm a very sociable person, i have to go out often and socialize with people. Bars are the best way to do the small Georgia town i live in. Plus i just like to drink. Lol.

Ok Hillary

To do that in the*

This bitch about to get that meanTMNT dik

Not much at all, but I miss weed lmao.

Every day and drop acid every few weekends. I feel worse about the alcohol than I do the LSD, liquor is so goddamn destructive to your health.

Attached: 1520145398039.jpg (483x604, 35K)

>I have become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Attached: 1515903822518.png (345x337, 127K)

wow user are you okay?
you don't have to drink, it's alright

Never

son of a bitch I wish I could EVER find acid

I used to do a fuck ton of cocaine lol. Had to quit that shit. That shit will drain your bank account in a jiffy senpai. And your seratonin.

>In other words, be a fucking man.
...he says, while on Sup Forums...
pls alpha chad, save us! save us all!

Why not just order it by mail?

>tfw really feel like a spliff right now

I would, I just don't think I would enjoy prison that much

what a cuck
you dont deserve anything you cuck

Attached: 1512831517195.png (790x837, 242K)