Yoi

Old and busted.

Other urls found in this thread:

best100.animefestival.jp
jnag-always-lost.tumblr.com/post/167757346565/beauty-bound-within-a-pamphlet-i-scanned-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is your DJ for tonight.

He needs to get his flexibility back so Piggy can fuck him.

>This one was ordered as “Victor, drinking with Kubo-sensei at her home, speaking fondly about Yuuri.”
>The word used here for ‘speaking fondly’ is 惚気, which means to gush about one’s boyfriend or girlfriend to the annoyance of those around you because you won’t shut up about them and are being obnoxious with how in love you are.
>So this is what Kubo-sensei thinks Victor looks like when he gushes incessantly about his fiance.

wtf I love glasses now

Fucking adorable.

He looks so lovely. I want Bald to always gush about Yuuri in front of me.

Why is ring kissing so lewd and pure at the same time?

Where did she hold this autograph session? Her exhibition?

Yeah. It's in Kumamoto now. Previously in Tokyo and Osaka there was also an autograph session each.

Why are they making the 28 year old male do a Biellmann? That should be for females and younger males.

kek

Is that the coat from the magazine spread? How does Bald make it look not shitty?

This is lovely

wot

Is... Is that piggy slapping his ass? Lewd.

>victor's version of yuuri's line "I did great, right?!"

Is this one of those fics where Bald pisses himself?

>Otabek will never command you to go to sleep
A year has passed and Kubo is still giving me new reasons to hate my life.

He’s censoring his ass because Piggy is selfish

The caption for this was something like I
>I want a beautiful, devilish Yuuri to kiss the ring and seduce Victor with all his strength

NGHHHHH

Even my Piglust can't make me look past how bad his face looks. It doesn't even look like Yuuri.

>Kubo-sensei had an autograph session today and this person asked for a pic of Leo at a celeb party so she drew him with a faceless Taylor Swift.

Suddenly, I have no problem with Bald coming back. If it means we can see him like this and doing his best, I like it.

It's the kanji 禁 for 'ban, prohibition'
As it should be. Bald is for Piggy.

If it wasn't for the fucking mouth it would be decent.

The nose looks weird.

>yuuri who is looking at victor"

Probably what piggy would look like if he was white? That mouth looks terrible

I think Megahouse Vitya's face is good, but even his mouth looks weird because of the white paint for his teeth. They went overboard with Yuuri.

I hope Coachforov figure is released early in December.

LEWD

I want to fuck him.

>tfw you'll never get piggy to look at you like this

I'm not even mad, desu

Kek, what's the request for this one?

Bless the nip fujo who had the good taste to ask for Taco.

>boobs
He's ready to be a mother after all

Piggy should give the masses a look at what they can't have. It's the least he can do for taking Bald away from the world.

We've been there before.

Is mspaintanon still around? I think I haven't seen him since Vatican Kiseki.

Ass>boobs.

Still won't buy it. I feel terrible for leaving Victor alone and deprived of his life and love though.

the request was serious victor thinking about doing something serious

0/10 would not buy. Piggy's design is already generic so it's better if he and he and the others were dressed in their skating costumes to alleviate the plainness. Pose is meh, ass is meh, face is crap. GEM continues to be mediocre.

Maybe he's constipated

Does this mean Bald is constipated from all the white rice he’s been eating in Hasetsu?

I miss pensive Victor and speculating about what he was thinking. So he really thought about simply going to the toilet all this time.

How can a chibi doodle be this lewd?

I was waiting for thread to pop up we these drawings.

Dear lord, it couldn’t be

Is that an adult Shinji?

I agree. My hope lies in the Orange Rouge new figs announced.

Does Kubo-chan know?

That's amazing

May the witch bless that ass

I think it's just an unfortunate coincidence.

How long will it take for them to at least show the prototypes of homos on the beach?

Hopefully, not too long, but I trust Orange Rouge to pull through.

Remember to vote
best100.animefestival.jp

I haven't read it and I'm scared to read it now. Should I?

cute

I've seen them open the POs for a swordslut that will be released in October 2018 now. This scares me and makes me think that we'll get BaldFat in 2019.

Its your standard guro hentai mob doujin. People didn't like it because Bald was taken away from his love and life and repeadily gang raped and left for dead.

Thanks for warning me, I don't want to see anything of that sort to happen to this man.

I think he actually did die. The call Yuuri gets at the end isn’t what they say when they find a missing person alive. I’ve seen enough guro hentai to not care but that one did affect me a little because I want BaldFat to be always happy. Bald doesn’t deserve to suffer like that even in fanwork.

What’s the prompt for that one?

I've also read guro hentai doujin and wasn't really affected by it. I read this one and it left me sick to my stomach. I just didn't like seeing Bald suffer like that and Pig not knowing what happened to him. I didn't make a big fuss about it like other people did. I just moved on with my life.

Can't check tw right now, but if I'm not wrong they asked for Victor excited after or before the exhibition.

I'm not an expert of figures,but imagine if after a year of waiting the prototypes are just as shitty as the Megahouse ones.

They are going to reveal Fairy's prototype this weekend. I'm dreading it a bit,.

I wanted to know what they said. Too bad the image is too small to try to read and translate

Waiting a year to be disappointed sounds like a nightmare. I have two GSC scales which are really good, so I want to believe that OR will deliver too.

I've come to like MH Victor actually. His paintjob doesn't as disgusting as I thought it would be in person, and his face is cuter than Koto Victor. I'm mostly looking at his butt anyway.

That was fast. I hope it won't be decent and I won't want to buy it, because having Bald and Fairy but not Fat would not sit right with me. Or I might consider buying him, as Toy's Works's Fairy is guaranteed to be shit and we have no other Fairies in sight.
What are the chances about new announcements at Megahobby Expo?

> they asked Kubo for a happy looking Victor (they say they mumbled about the 2 Ls) and Kubo said he turned out looking like a bored housewife? But OP thinks everything is super OK and they're so grateful

Kubo's Fairy and Potya are too adorable. When will Puma Tiger Scorpion be promoted to official mascot like Makkachin?

Bald is such a maiden. Sitting there legs crossed leaning on the table with a coffee chatting about his fiancé. I wish I was friends with him.

As a huge Pigfag myself, I would spend hours and hours listening to Victor's monologues about how amazing/beautiful/fantastic etc. Yuuri is. Then I'd just remember that he actually gets to fuck him and I don't, and feel sad.

Dumblrinas actually asked Kubo to sue the artist.

I want to see this passionate bald in the movie that we almost did not see in the anime

I'll laugh my ass off if they throw pig plushies to him after his routine in a competition.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

>Pig plush wearing glasses

Did someone specifically ask that or is that Kubo’s first idea of what someone would throw to Bald?

What is this from? The concern pamphlet?

*concert

Link of the source for this?

Wao

Stop bullying Bald!

Lewd and homo. Just the promise of marriage probably turns Bald on.

jnag-always-lost.tumblr.com/post/167757346565/beauty-bound-within-a-pamphlet-i-scanned-the

Any moonfags this can be sent to? It must be homo if they included the post kiss scene.

Kek what the fuck.

Did they ask for Pig’s bubble butt?

I just read this a few days ago. It wasn't even that fucking bad. Christ.

I'm one of those who don't ever want to see best boy suffer, but the tumblrina outrage was the height of cancer. They even bothered Kubo with it and hounded the doujinka, jesus christ.

Kubo reading abuse doujins of her own characters confirmed. Now we only need to know what Sayo reads.

This makes me relieved that Yamamoto doesn't have an SNS of her own, so she didn't have to deal with that shit unlike poor Kubo-chan. I feel terrible for the doujinka. Even as someone who hates guroshit and any kind of Bald suffering, she's very sweet and I love her BaldFat art on Pixiv.

She might not have seen the tweet. Kubo has some filter app that requires a monthly subscription.

What’s worse? The autist that tweeted Kubo about the doujin or the Spanish fandom thinking Kubo’s tweet about the Mizuno collab was her dropping BaldFat?