Holes

How did Kakashi know kamui's name? Who even named it kamui? Why did Obito and Kakashi just coincidentally called it kamui without any debate?

Also who even unlocked it? I mean did both kakashi and obito have to experience trauma to unlock their respective eye or did one just need to experience it.

Kakashi is the only good thing to happen to this series (and lee and guy ofc)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!!8JUyrDt1I9t/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/!!8JUyrDt1I9t/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked Jiraiya more.

eh, he was just bearable

Jiraiya was the best character tho

Kakashi named it. Obito never called it Kamui until he heard Kakashi use it. Kakashi and Obito both witnessed Rin's death and experienced the trauma.

>Forgetting that kakashi literally took his whole identity from obito

They have archives about Uchiha eyehax, I guess?
Makes sense to have at least some encyclopedical knowledge about mangonel springboard if only so you know what you, or your teammates will be capable of?
Even with Naruto shutting down on Uchiha history it's still publicly available.

Is Kamui the most broken ability in Naruto? Does it affect 100% of everything he aims it at or can some things resist it?

I assume either eyehax or ayyhax. Pretty much some other form of space-time jutsu.

trip _ _ _

Are you being serious right now

Duck off you cancerous samefagging Narutard

Alright man he didnt fucking discuss what obito should call his mangekyou.

umm so youre saying they got a book with all sharingan names? that implies theres a set amount of MS types

Stop samefagging your pathetic thread, already, Narutard

probably is along with shusui's

it should assumed so which is why kakashi and obito are op fucks with just their one eye

fuck off

>forget to add trip after computer shutting down
>makes one post without trip
>samfagging
fuck off newfag

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!!8JUyrDt1I9t/

As expected, Narutards are crossboarders from Sup Forums and also Canadian.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, you Canadian Narutard

Fuck off you cancerous newfag Narutard.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/tripcode/!!8JUyrDt1I9t/order/asc/

Looking at the first posts you ever made on Sup Forums shows you are underaged emoticon posting weed smoking Narutard

>show post from 2 years ago
>Ha he must have stayed the same
shut up newfagging morons. This is why anime sucks, because people like u dont understand character development

Shut up Leaf.

>Leaf
sasuga. Whered u learn that one?

My guess is there's a set amount of dimensions that the Uchiha can access, probably passed down through sects of the family and Kamui was the one in Obito's. Konoha probably? has a record of such things so that's how Kakashi learned the name. Madara probably told Obito this himself.

why do everybody like him? because he was naruto's "dad"?

so obito passed 15+ years using primarily a jutsu without name?
truly the coolest guy

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, you Canadian Narutard

Fuck off narutards

because hes pervy and autists love tht

I dont know, would make sense to an extent if we assumed MS arent dependent on people, and thus have infinite possibilities, But until then ill assume eyehax arent set in some invisible list

Anyways, kishi cant write for shit so its just a hole

Fuck off Narutard

Yeah, that's one of the biggest problems. So much that was actually interesting never got explained.