Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/neverland/065/4723/1
youtube.com/watch?v=duHfdP6q5Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=AlssGj99m3g
youtu.be/o5IuT5_ayjs
youtube.com/watch?v=i2mIhhHyeiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

Holy shit I literally managed to predict the entire thing! This chapter and the concept of Goldy Pond actually sent me shivers

Panel 4: looks like the hair has a face and became sentient.

The town looks pretty authentic, but I wonder where the demons know how to create it.

Someone dump?

A lot of demons are humanoid enough to do simple human labour unless they gotten farm humans to do it, they also have references from human books

Does Minerva get a cut of Demon entry fee?

Dumping

Holy fucking shit, shit has never gine so fucking real.

Reminder that ray x Emma is shit and you're a faggot.

This chapter was great. I actually felt uneasy for the first time in a while. Pleased Emma is on her own so both her and Ray can solve their own problems and I'm also quite happy Ray brought up Norman on his own since I always got the impression Emma misses him more than he does. No complaints about this one.

So this is probably one of those "she subconsciously wrote on her own hand" deals?

That one kid behind Emma looks like he needs some heavy sleep.

This chapter made me a bit nervous too for some reason despite knowing nothing's gonna actually happen to Emma.

Introducing Norman's retarded twin brother, Roman.

That is a girl

Literally looks like Norman on drugs.

>Nameless man calls them Man-Eaters
>Kids call them Demons
When will we find out what they're actually called?

>The hunger games
>Wxcep niw is literally what it's title implies
>And without romance bullshit that takes all the spotlight
I have never been so hyped before

Are we finally gonna see some kids die? No one's really died since krone

*Except is now
For fuck sake.

There advanced type of humans. LIke he homo sapiens killed the neanderthals, there gonna kill the sapiens

Probably but they're literal whos so it's not a big deal. If anything, we'll get some more people onto the cast with this if Emma teams up with some kids.

I fucking love that despair face, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Great chapter, but I don't like the sudden change in big guy's attitude. Seems out of character so far, I doubt Emma's heartfelt rant actually got through to him that easily

Is Emma the superior version of Katniss? She's even got the bow.

You didn't pay attention? The big guy used to be like emma, that is why she is super effective against him.

I'm actually really excited for this now, it's been boring but now it's gotten intense. How will Emma get out of this one?

She will get weapons, rally the kids and kill the demons.

Demon extermination.

Was getting Emma caught part of his plan?

I get what he means here but I don't think Norman would hate him for this, it really wasn't Ray's fault even if she ends up dying.

Looks like Talk no Jutsu worked.

Is the pen tied to the poachers? Is Minerva one of them or did they just hijacked his plan to help the children escape?

the adult escaped somehow

so emma will escape too

Right but remember to see things from Ray's point of view. For him, Norman and Emma have always been priority. For Norman, it was always Emma above everyone. Because Ray couldn't save him (remember he thinks he died), he feels he will be disappointing not only himself but also the "dead" Norman if Emma just dies stupidly like that. It makes sense he feels that way.

He escaped by letting everyone else get killed. We both know Emma doesn't have it in her to take that route, she's gonna try to save the new kids too. So either Emma dies or escapes mindbroken.

Also, is Minerva basically a huge honeypot? He did direct them to fucking hunting grounds. Or did demons hijack the location after he left instructions?

She's got protagonist plot armor. If anything this might trigger her nutty side for good.

>Minerva gave directions to a murder theme park
I'm assuming this wasn't there at the time he wrote the message. Or Minerva is a huge asshole.

>Killing MC
>Inna shonen jump manga without a Resurrection mechanic
No a chance on hell.

Would Song-Ju's religion be OK with this?

No, those are farm kids just thown ubto the wild for a hunt game.

I think demons hijacked the location.
Like, what's the point of honeypotting? Why would he incite escape from farms only to have them get killed elsewhere?

I think the idea is that Minerva is a demon who lures escapees there in order to enjoy their secret free range hunting grounds as they please. That being said it probably is just that the place was hijacked

On further thought it seems likely that one of the people in charge of the place is a Minerva staffer. Which is where the message came from?

I don't get the impression that he escaped Goldy Pond. He escaped getting taken to Goldy Pond.

But Emma will probably have a hint/help from Minerva somewhere in the place.

This chapter was fucking awesome.

Considering this place is a tourist attraction for aristocrat demons, how fucked up would it be if those weapons the kids are weilding are just blunt plastic as to not kill any of the guests but also give them the thrill of hunting prey that fights back like in ye olden days before the promise?

Bottom left panel of 18 and top panel of 19: awful scan or intentionally hidden?

She's going to be revealed as his twin sister, Norma

holy shit, this manga is great again
what a twist

intentionally hidden likely

>readms.net/r/neverland/065/4723/1
We most dangerous game now.

>holy shit, this manga is great again
Much as I enjoy manga, I do hate their weekly/monthly models. No one seems to have any patience for downtime or a change of pace.

I predict she'll be on the run the whole chapter and ends up close to death when a demon guest nearly spears her but then the music plays again signalling the park day is over and he just casually leaves, then she gets some short time to learn about that girl and more into what's going on at Goldy Pond before any help arrives

That is probably the case. They just don't tell the aristocrats they were never in any actual danger.

to be fair, demon biology so far indicate that middle eye is the only weakspot due to the regeneration. Wouldn't just making the hunters wear helmet be enough?

>Minerva looks like adult Norman
>mass production farm retards look like Norman
>Leslie was discount Norman
>new girl is looks like Norman with eyelashes
POSUKAAAAAA

Quick, post what music's playing through the speakers

Given Emma's reaction, Turn Down for What is what I imagine

Give her a few more years to further perfect her bow skills then certainley, Emma is a selectively bred human raised to be intelligent while Katniss is a malnourished hick

Is Norman the Neverland Equivalent of Rei?

youtube.com/watch?v=duHfdP6q5Lc

It would be lovely if the anime plays some classical music over the slaughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlssGj99m3g

Played at .75 speed.

Although my first thought would be a creepy music box arrangement of a folk song, like Greensleeves.

Minerva probably left some of his seed in one of the mommies before escaping, and Norman probably got most of his genes, so he got a special deal as a breeder

>is looks
Look at that, I'm retarded too.

youtu.be/o5IuT5_ayjs

>so he got a special deal as a breeder
He's 11 though, it's too early for him to start. I can definitely see them pulling the Minerva card though.

HOLY FUCK, LETS GO BOIS

I think it's definitely hijacked we were told there are only 4 intelligent farms and out of the them there are only so many escapees that would show up at Goldy. So it doesn't make sense for Minerva to set up something so elaborate for such a small turn out if he wanted to trap them.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2mIhhHyeiI
Since Battle Royale felt fitting to this chapter

Oh shit. I've never even thought about who was fucking these "mothers" in order for them to have children.

Man this manga is really good, too good for jump actually. Thank god Jump's editors are shilling it heavily now.

I don't get why people are brining up his age as a reason for why he can't be a breeder, obviously they're going to wait several years but it's not like they can just leave him until then at gracefield where he would've been slaughtered by age 12

No one is fucking them, user, it's artificial insemination. Mama brought that up when she offered Emma the Mama position. That being said, it's easy to forget Norman hasn't even hit puberty yet so his body really isn't ready for that.

We've been shown they get artificially impregnated. Is it your first time in these threads?

I'm not saying he can't be a breeder at all though, I'm just saying that they're gonna have to keep him for a while at the HQ or whatever else before he's ready. What I'm implying is that he isn't actually going to "have kids" before Emma and the others get to him is all.

>it's easy to forget Norman hasn't even hit puberty yet
that's because he won't shut up about muh waifu even though he's a goddamn preteen

Ray is for Anna.

Has anyone else tried rereading the last 3 pages while listening to some of the suggested music? This shit's gonna be fucking intense in an anime adaption

>He escaped by letting everyone else get killed
Did he? They were captured by the poachers, so all the Glory Bell children should've been used for free range hunting at Goldy Pond.
There's a chance that one of them as survived this entire time at Goldy Pond.