Your president is an incontinent retard...

Your president is an incontinent retard, your party is bought and paid for by a foreign power and even the staunchest supporters of your movement are acknowledging the end.

What're you going to do when your whole fucking world falls down around you?

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-05-02-01h11m08s211.png (1280x720, 398K)

Attached: 1521766479000.jpg (650x650, 283K)

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at whites and think that it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

mmmmmmhm

Attached: 7854.jpg (567x523, 38K)

>What're you going to do when your whole fucking world falls down around you?

i dont know nibba

I'll laugh like hell at millennials who will have no clue what to when the shooting starts.

...says an increasingly nervous man for the fifth time this week.

shitpost on Sup Forums

Its the collectivist who feel the need to fight and die , be them bootlickers or commies or whatnot, il just wait IT out or die with the whole world if they Nuke IT because thats the only way a simple mind thinks they are going to Get their toy from anorher kid, by thearing IT to pieces

Gather gear, head north then east carfully. Find running water supply and setpup camp. Wait till spring returns move back to origin sector and observe from a distance.

>Your president is an incontinent retard
He has no control over his urination or defecation?

Attached: 1520467619870.png (630x565, 250K)

We don't have a president you fucking doughnut without the jam.

>vlcsnap
1280x720 shitscreen detected

Easy I’ll free my people by leaving the Democratic Party and stop being an Uncle Tom, house nigger!

Rebuild.

Attached: hitler on ice.gif (412x169, 1.92M)

>What're you going to do when your whole fucking world falls down around you?
sleep
ZZZZZZzzzz

Attached: 1521326392650.jpg (502x464, 138K)

>He thinks people are retarded enough to die for Trump
Conservatives are stupid but I doubt 300 lbs bubba is combat ready.

>Your president is an incontinent retard, your party is bought and paid for by a foreign power and it still better then shillary and jewdocrats
/thread
also slide thread
sage

Attached: SLIDE THREAD.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Man, stirred up a whole fucking nest of russians.

Attached: q8sx0eyuc1l01.jpg (1133x1200, 190K)

you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay

this is it, I'm now a cruzzmisisle

Honestly it's refreshing seeing how honest white Americans are on this board. Be like this irl and maybe you can push back the liberal hordes and keep the less desirables of the non white races at Bay. Maybe.

Attached: 636208582239114978-USP-News--Sen.-Chuck-Schumer.jpg (534x401, 31K)

>incontinent

Ahahahaha retard kill yourself