CANADA HATE THREAD

Holy shit, Candians are truly a joke and they know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RXnDkDVR_M

>Infrastructure minister is a poo in loo
>can barely speak english
>spends 180 BILLION on 20 buses
>everybody laughs like it's no big deal

Attached: 37bb37da-11b4-4d9f-a967-78cc1f694dc5.jpg (600x394, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Niggers_of_America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1447898899878.gif (300x195, 1015K)

Attached: 1512427709962.jpg (831x650, 138K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

Attached: 17.jpg (401x619, 84K)

Oh what your biased video telling me something misleading? Meanwhile Trump hired Cambridge Analytica to hack Facebook and target US elections while colluding with the Russians? Dumb americans lol

whats to be done?

Congrats you're the first butthurt leaf to be offended. That didn't take long.

Attached: d09.png (799x551, 396K)

Fucking Leafs

Attached: leafs.jpg (785x702, 198K)

The claim of 20 buses is a half truth but the 180 billion dollar budget being spent by our country in the name of closing the gender gap and bringing in more third worlders is beyond confirmed. Trump objectively had facebook working against him and the cambridge analytica and Russian collusion stories do not hold up to any kind of scrutiny.

push for more womyn cuotas in everything and gender neutral speech

Poor chimpanzee prezeedent has no idea Canada has offered complete amnesty to all ISIS members and openly funds the islamic brotherhood on all their fronts.

The only political force in opposition to what you describe is completely ineffectual and ultimately just as globalist in terms of immigration and open boarders.

The EU sees Canada as a source for troops against the east. We had an agreement in writing that we would never answer the call to war in Europe again that has been literally obliterated. The day of celebration of the fact of our denial to ever go to war on anyone else's behalf is now openly changed to a celebration honoring people who take up arms in the name of global causes.

Pay up, cunts.

Attached: Notenough.jpg (2000x1333, 1.1M)

Attached: 1521672631233.jpg (480x488, 33K)

You're in need of Trudeau bingo

Attached: Bingo.jpg (905x986, 729K)

Canadians exist to be slain

Enjoy the money for the ten seconds it stays in your nigger fingers. Quebec can not and will not ever make anything of itself even with the new arrangement to bleed every other province to its benefit.

Attached: day of the rake inshallah.jpg (944x670, 61K)

suffer not the canadian to live.

anyone else get the feeling this guy is getting a boner from this?

Funny how that works huh? Finally you Albertan niggers are paying yourshare.

Equalization per citizens 2016-2017

Provinces / Per Citizen / Total

PEI / $2,573 / $380 million
NB / $2,259 / $1.708 billion
NS / $1,822 / $1.722 billion
Manitoba / $1,328 / $1.736 billion
Quebec / $1,206 / $10.03 billion
Ontario / $166 / $2.304 billion

It's almost as if the 400+ year old provinces paid for the development of the western provinces and are now cashing on their investments.

such cuckery, destroying the leaf is the only way to be rid of its influences.

Alberta has always paid the most and will always pay the most. Its an obvious trait of having the most tax payers as the consequence of having a rich energy sector. It is funny how it works but not at all for the reasons you pretend. You can call the people making the money, building the nation and paying the taxes niggers but the reality is its the recipients of the welfare state that are the niggers. Historically as well your people are well recognized as niggers en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Niggers_of_America

Muh russians

Wew the delusions. What "energy" did Alberta have before Hasper invested out tax dollars in oilsands? That's right, none. You've been living on farm subsidies since inception and now that you finally pay you share you act like US entitled niggers.

The video is footage from the House of Commons. The opposition is mockingly laughing at the fact that the Liberal Minister of Infrastructure can't give an actual answer to the question of "What is your plan to spend $180 B?" and ended their question to the Liberal Minister with "How much does that work out to per bus?" The Speaker of the House actually had to calm the opposition down because they continued to laugh.

Liberals are pouring money into stuff like said, because they know that they'll win votes with social issue pandering rather than fiscal responsibility.

I've a feeling that when the housing bubble in TO/Vancouver pops, people might smarten up and start caring about fiscal policy.

On another note, where the fuck does the government get off saying that they add "full time" jobs to the economy? Their determination of a "full time" job as any job in which a person works more than 30 hours a week is, well, not a full time job. 40 hours a week is full time and everybody knows that (except for the government, who needs to pad stats to make itself look good).

Quebec should be destroyed

Bunch of fucking bobble heads. They are all the same, and not working for we the people of Canada.
This is a sick joke, or a nightmare and I can't wake up.

Why, is it to white for you muhammad?

theyre all laughing. he didnt spend 180 billion on buses. these "two" parties name used to be "the liberal conservatives". and they never lose. what this money is, is an infrastructure bank funded by pensions and foreigners and user fees. the minister is shit. everything is shit. NDP has shit new federal leader. they were always the best but now i stay home. friendly reminder we will probably end up scrapping medicare because a boo hoo baby doctor out west is too poor. fighting entire system in court. yaaaay. also. there are $150 billion in pending cases against government, if all the plaintiffs win. yaaay

You realize the oilsands were a thing since the late 60s, right?

Go get stabbed by a kebab you inbred cunt

Attached: UK_2016.jpg (960x637, 228K)

$1.30 ontario gas prices baby. needs more $10K cell phone ticket charges. doug 'the jewish fat tony' ford wooo

>You've been living on farm subsidies since inception and now that you finally pay you share you act like US entitled niggers.
You're too stupid to be here.
You must be from the east.

Who gives a shit when oil was first seen leaking in rivers. I'm talking about Alberta's sudden sense of entitlement, like minority SJWs.

"gridlock in Halifax and Red Deer"
lmfao

I'm from the one place you cowards could never assimilate.

Attached: canada.jpg (1634x709, 393K)

I don't think there is such a thing as grid lock in Red Deer,

They're not laughing like it's no big deal, they're laughing at him.

How is the left not tearing into him for cultural appropriation or making a costume out of minorities?

Nunavut?

nope

lol you wish, parasite

>$1.30 ontario gas prices baby.
$1.50 here in Vancouver

Attached: vancouver kits beach volleyball.jpg (800x533, 347K)

"It's not racist when we do it"
The left can be everything they despise, because the right doesn't care about identity politics... at least not that kind.

The left are masters at projection.

we're so fucked.

Attached: 876587683.jpg (300x397, 14K)

>Wew the delusions.

Ever hear of psychological projection? The delusions are your own. To claim Alberta makes no money from Oil, natural gas and coal is to claim a pretty preposterous conspiracy theory which is dis proven as soon as it is uttered. Exactly how is it that Alberta is paying the rest of Canada equalization payments? With farm subsidies? Given to them by unicorns and leprechauns? LOL love this.

It's not like Louis Riel, a frenchman, built your shitty province.

How old is the country?
How old are the oildsands?

Quebec is 400 years old, Canada is 150. Get fucked.

>you act like US entitled niggers.

Again the psychological projection of a weak francophone mind. I am entitled as I explain how he gets his welfare payments. Meanwhile for all he knows I am as French as he is he just assumes I am an Albertan because I know the facts. What a generous stereotype you give to people you hate, "oh my god he knows what he is talking about he must be one of thous filthy Albertans" lol.

I want to see more Canada hate threads. I fucking hate this place.

Kill yourself.

Attached: HnmVWkT_d.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Yah absolutely on the surface but its the exact same thing the Greeks suffered at the hands of the globalists. They elected a left leaning guy with big promises of electoral reform and limited spending and got handed to the banks and the immigrants. The wicked truth is Trudy and the liberal party have all be bought by international concerns. Trudeau is convicted of this fact!

Quebec just banned saying hello.

If you're in Quebec, speak French or GTFO

Remember faggot that is by a metric unit not an imperial one.

Lol you like that Vancouver faggot? Get ready its about to get a lot more expensive very soon. You might want to go fill up right fucking now in fact. mwaa haaa haaa haaaaaa

okay but to be fair I live in Metro van and the public transportation has gotten a lot better in recent years

>Quebec is 400 years old

Exactly you are pathetic niggers as is well documented by history you achieved nothing in 400 years meanwhile Calgary is a city less then 90 years old that constantly crushes the quality of life top ten lists globally every year. You know why you funny guy? LOL because of the energy money you actually believe and stated doesn't exist.

>can barely speak english
Yeah, that could apply to a lot of white Canadians too, fucking gringo mutt.

Your parliament is so fucking diverse (in a bad way) NZ has less white people as a percentage yet our parliament is almost entirely white.

Louis Riel built absolutely nothing. You have no idea of your history. He was a violent activist who achieved nothing but notoriety you funny funny guy lololol.

This cunt is beyond a fucking joke

Lol no, you dont even speak it. You are an entire province of English speakers larping as french speakers LOL ask any actual french person.

lol

Go home faggot , nobody wants you here

Attached: 1518581667854.jpg (403x395, 19K)

I am home faggot. Keep jerking off to Israel you fucking kikecucks.

Canada is shit but it's not that shit as you'd like to make it out as.

Judging by this Canada hate thread, it seems the people who most hate Canada live there.

It's like punching a retard at this point.

> Gringo Mutt

What are you talking about? Every Hispanic/taco nigger country is a mutt country.
You're not, white stop larping, and fuck off with Napoleon and your sweet jumps.

Attached: token mexican.png (856x612, 35K)

>Amerimutt too dumb to understand
Checks out

You would too, if you lived here. The only people who unironically love Canada are not going to be on Sup Forums.

Attached: 9734958793845.gif (1000x750, 435K)

>180 BILLION on 20 buses

Attached: 1456033211548.jpg (800x682, 33K)

Why is his face so punchable?

>heterosexual
Top kek

Because he’s whiter than you, Socrates

I have understood everything you have said, cabrito. Please fuck off, shitskin.

Attached: 113458786-9fb67107-28c1-42ea-8cd6-98b38b168b56.jpg (391x520, 45K)