I want a different ethnic indenity

I am an American with mostly Irish background (all but 1 of my grandparents were 100% Irish). But I absolutely hate the Irish. What should I do Sup Forums? Also, to make this political, another reason I do not want to be Irish is because of the whole paki prime minister.

Attached: what happens.jpg (987x710, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammany_Hall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You aren't Irish, don't worry man. You might have have potato nigger ancestors but that doesn't mean you can't be like normal people if you try hard.

stop identifying as irish and start identifying as american then

I can either call myself 10th generation french immigrant or american
i chose the latter

Just pretend to be Anglo-Saxon.

As long as you talk normally, everyone will believe you.

Hahaha sucks to be you.
Only one of my distant ancestors is identifiably potato nigger, all the rest are Scottish or English chads.

Ireland is the Ukraine of Great Britain; just a shitty plot of farmland full of dysfunctional alcoholics and drug-addicts.

This, if you aren't anglo there is no point in calling yourself anything but American.

Stolen Valor

But my name is probably more Irish than most potato niggers, I try to say I am American but when I go places were I am ID'd it is useless to hear "huh, Irish! You know, my great grandfather went to Ireland, we could be brothers, do you like the Irish?"
me - "no''
guy -''GASP''

it is literally impossible with my name

Use the word "Celtic" instead of "Irish" problem solved.

I am just lucky for my Austrian grandfather or else I'd be a 100%er

Celtic? So Irish. It is like saying Pictic instead of Scottish

When they ask if you're Irish say "no, the guy who owned my family was though"

lol, yeah, sometimes I say that I am German. But you never seen such a love for Ireland as the Irish-Americans, it is like they see me as a saint just for having an Irish memename

>But you never seen such a love for Ireland as the Irish-Americans, it is like they see me as a saint just for having an Irish memename

It's because the Irish have a similar brain structure to blacks. Some say the Irish are actually the original blacks, the protoniggers.

Once upon a time ethnic communities were tighter knit. Italians and Chinese are the same way, you just don't live around enough of them to know that.

I am paternally Austrian but all the rest of my genetics are Irish, honestly, I hate the way most Irishmen act. Always drunk, love the IRA, spousal abuse, I cannot stand it. I would be apart of the Irish community if it weren't for all that shit. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person there who has half a brain.

I do, and they are extremely tight knit, I just get as far away from it as possible.

>I do, and they are extremely tight knit, I just get as far away from it as possible.
You know who else forms tight knit ethnic communities? HEEBS.

That is true, there is a lot of tribalism, but it is more Catholic tribalism than anything else

And that is one thing that we should learn from the Jews

agreed

or welsh or scottish. retard

Scots - Picts
Welsh - Cymareu or something I forget, Celtic is just with Ireland

Why don't you stop being a pussy and just work on being a better Irishman?

because I cannot stand most Irishman

Then show them how its done. That is pretty much all you have, you can't be not Irish. There are plenty of shit Anglo-Saxons, only a few rise to the top.

Attached: 1512291961295.png (3520x1324, 330K)

>MERRY GWUANDZA

fucking kek

>Scottish

The haggis niggers aren't much better.

boy, I wish I was larping. Maybe I can say I was French because my great-great-great-grandfather's friend's cousin went to Brussels, France, that means we could be brothers!

Perhaps, the sort I cannot stand is not the working class type but the really rich ones that talk in phoney Irish accents

Peeps speak in fake irish accents in america? Fucking lol.

Anyway, final statement user.

Everyone on earth has some kind of shit history connected to where they are from. No amount of bitching about that is going to change the past. Only your own intuition will change your present, and hopefully, make a better history for your offspring.

tl:dr
Be a man about it.

Seriously, if the worst part of your ancestry is European, you have no reason to complain.

Attached: 1520169548360.jpg (1556x980, 314K)

just the rich wanna-be Irish, I fucking despise them. Also you are an American, or are you an European vacationing

Amerikaner

I'm American.

meh, the mutt meme is just a meme tb h. Very few mixed, there still is a lingering taboo on it. Although there is a lot of people who are mix-bred with the Jews.

>Ignore your heritage goy!

>im an American
>most of my lineage comes from Ireland
Did user not first state country of origin then mention his ethnic heritage?

My family is from Northern Ireland. You have one of two options as an Irishman, you can either be a shitty, slovenly drunk bastard or you can be a devout, working man hardass. Choose the latter, it is very comfortable lad.

Be proud of the heritage and angry at the Communists that subverted the Republican cause and led to the absolute shit show the nation is now.
My grandparents left the isle for Scotland before the mid century and their families were part of the IRA when Ireland wasn't even a nation.

I fucking hate the Royals and I'm proud my ancestors fought them.

Mixed Europeans are still mutts friend. La creatura thing is just for the keks.

Not that I'm in any place to laugh at you Burgers, French are mixed Europeans too. For instance my nephew has blood from Normandy, Bearn (region bordering Spain) and Alsace. Now that I think of it I'm going to call him la creatura now.

Quite frankly I wish I wasn't Irish like I said in the OP, purely because I just can't handle being someone I am not. I am an American, I may be Irish ethnically, but I am always on the forefront American. But, I am pressured by my family and others to be Irish

That is why I do not see it as a bad thing, there is very few purebreds and the purebreds that exist generally have ((())) around their name.

Some people I knew died in Belfast during the 90's from Ulster paramilitary forces. I may not want to be Irish, but I will always hate the British.

Some of the hottest white women I've ever met were Scottish.
But I can't stand the fucking accent.

Well you see, for the last decades I've witnessed a very confusing thing here in France. France is an artificial nation, a political one that was created firstly around the king and then the revolutionary ideals. When the national identity and pride was strong, it was easy to assimilate different region/people around this identity.

But now we have people bitching about muh regional identity and also 3rd generation European immigrants naming their kids with first name from the place of origin of their ancestors.

So I wouldn't mind a more purebred nation to be honest, one that would be less inclined to implode on dire times.

That's pretty pathetic dude. If your ancestors were underdogs and you're ashamed of that you are a weak man.
Fuck the English, and I'm not even Irish. lol

Attached: Saratoga.jpg (700x700, 92K)

Unless your family is actually deeply traditional or lived in Ireland for a majority of their lives, they are also just ethnically Irish, American larpers. Acting "Irish" simply because it's your heritage as an excuse to drink heavily and act life a buffoon makes you a coward. Tell your family to nut up an admit they don't have any aspirations and that's why they choose to behave the way they do, not because of Irish pride. They sound like cunts.

I am not "ashamed" of my Irish heritage, I just want to be American. I'd feel the same if I were German or English

that's why the Jews do it. I mean France, Spain, Italy, and German are just Frankenstein nations

>That's pretty pathetic dude. If your ancestors were underdogs and you're ashamed of that you are a weak man.
This user.

You lot are a disgrace
Don't forsake the land you came from.

Attached: 1521698663688.jpg (600x800, 55K)

You're somewhat lucky, if people squint they might mistake you for someone from another group.
Some of us though, we're kind of stuck

luckily I do not have that leprechaun face and orange hair.

It is more honorable to be the underdogs than to the one in glory. But that doesn't mean the underdogs are exempt from scrutiny

>I may not want to be Irish, but I'll always hate the British

Well said.
You be whoever you want to be.
Any true Irishman won't give a shit if you don't consider yourself Irish, so long as you hate the feckin Crown!

Yer an American ya poof . Ever lived in Irishland ? No ? Thats cause yer not fuckin Irish . Your ancestors were Irish . You have their Irish DNA . But your body is made of American food , your mushy brain of American indoct ... er education , Your degenerate lifestyle is a product of jew - uh American culture . You are an American !!!

Attached: 636053315918651067-21825302881-a36fdbb37c-k.jpg (534x401, 44K)

One of my garland mothers was half Irish. I wouldn’t give a damn if I was full blood. In fact I would be proud. It’s the only place in Europe I ever went to. You obviously haven’t been there.

Attached: 160564B3-C7F5-412E-9B8C-52872AAB83B9.jpg (1080x1920, 184K)

Grand

you forgot your memeflag

Waiting for the Queen to die to watch the commonwealth collapse into rubble

Can't tell if OP is baiting or not. But being Irish is fucking awesome. Yes, we are technically the niggers of Africa, but who cares...I moved to America from Ireland when I was 7, and have dual citizenship... Americans fucking love Irish people now, especially if you have an accent (sadly I dont)....

When my cousins visit and go barhopping with me, they can get so puss just off their accent and charm alone.

Can't tell if OP is baiting or not. But being Irish is fucking awesome. Yes, we are technically the niggers of Europe, but who cares...I moved to America from Ireland when I was 7, and have dual citizenship... Americans fucking love Irish people now, especially if you have an accent (sadly I dont)....

When my cousins visit and go barhopping with me, they can get so puss just off their accent and charm alone.

I've been there. I was taken there when I was young to visit some distant relatives (like 2nd cousins). It was beautiful but I feel nothing. I feel much more pride going to Washington DC and seeing the monuments or out to the great plains seeing what us, the Americans, carved out of this wilderness

I'm looking forward to being able to write our own Constitution.

Which fag flag do you think I should have ?

try the anarcho-communist one, it seems fitting

I am merely ancestrally Irish

I hope she doesn't turn out like here Mom and live to 250

>you can call americans irish and it's not racism
>you cant call americans jews or else you lose your job

What kind of pathetic retarded shit is this? Grow the fuck up and stop being such a bitch.

Oh your Irish, boo-hoo.
I'm German fuckboy, guess what. No guess, really guess, guess how mad me and my entire family are at Germany have been for the last couple years. If you think you got it bad, imagine having to actually invite family members to leave Germany and live with the rest of your U.S family. Fuck Jews and Muslims, they have killed Europe.

Gas yourself fenian scum.

>Ireland literally wants to make 1/5th of its population non-white
>Ireland has a non-white premier

is there anywhere worse?

Look up o duffys blue shirts if you want to feel some pride.

Ah yes, I feel like almost every European country had a fascist/Nazi leader

you all think you got it bad..

My ancestors are from ireland estonia latvia finland denmark italy scotland england france and austria

i am 100% white tho

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

They stole our collective futures from us.

>mostly Irish background
>I absolutely hate the Irish
You're on the right track.
irish like Ted Kennedy have absolutely destroyed this country.
taig hellholes like Boston are dens of inequity where soulless irish harpies drive their cucked men to ever greater levels of depravity in their never ending quest to destroy every thing of beauty.
>I am paternally Austrian
This might be the only thing keeping you from going over the edge.
>Always drunk, love the IRA, spousal abuse
Have you noticed how quickly they get angry and resort to violence over petty things?
How about the pride they exhibit for their ignorance?
Have any jewish friends of the family?

Look at this shit.
Now look at this shit.
It's like Europeans can't make up their minds.

be northern irish,the republic of ireland is the cucked part,ulster is british and based,99% white and socially conservative.

Loyalists are so under rated.
My ancestors were all loyalist celts.

>Italy
>white

not so fast

There is certainly enough room for all of us in Africa and the Americas

>Jewish friends of the family
They absolutely hate the Jews even more than most Sup Forums larpers. They hate the Jews for denying Christ, I once told my mother that the reason the Jews are called kikes is because kikel is circle in Yiddish. I explained further that they didn't want to put crosses on their immigration papers because they associated crosses with Christ. He head became redder than I have ever seen and began cursing them out. The Irish hate the Jews, but refuse to show it to non-Irishmen. They also hate Muslims for the same reason, but a bit moreso with the American factor.

Anger and violence over petty things I've seen in most Americans to be completely honest, and I am not one of those memeflag shitheads.

The pride of the Irish I wouldn't say is a bad thing

Ted Kennedy was definitely a shit-head, I cannot stand the Massachusetts sort.

I am not Protestant or British though.

>Some people I knew died in Belfast during the 90's from Ulster paramilitary forces.
Good.
>I may not want to be Irish, but I will always hate the British.
You fags should just go back.
Why cross an ocean and bring your grudges with you?
If you want to hate them for the Revolution or 1812 that's great but running around with your plastic hate saying "muh Ulster" is the kind of shit jews do about everyone that chapped their asses for the last 6 million years despite being here.
>have dual citizenship
Hey look at this taig, he's just like a pissraeli with his dual citizenship and pride in a nation that isn't America.

Attached: Amerimutt2.png (744x650, 184K)

I hate them for being entitled shitheads. That is the reason why we are an independent country in the first place because the British pissed us off.

>But being Irish is fucking awesome.

Everyone who talks like this is full of shit. The first clue is that popular consensus is that they're not [awesome], this is usually accurate and anyone who is overly enthusiastic about how great they are - Is most likely lying to himself and others

I'm not even irish but I've heard the rhetoric before with others. It seems to be similar

Don't bullshit the guy, don't bullshit yourself. Doing so is the reason you see so many douchebags and morons in the US waving X flag around

>ulster is british and based,99% white and socially conservative.
You guys are the only actual conservatives in the UK.
Theresa May is to the left of Hillary Clinton on some issues.
It's ridiculous.
I wish you well in your struggles against the taig hordes.
>The Irish hate the Jews
Certainly not the Kennedy's or most irish American politicians.
Until recently most irish were democrats.
You got a good momma though, make sure to appreciate her.
>Anger and violence over petty things I've seen in most Americans
What region do you live in or what ethnic mix are we talking here?
I firmly believe that different whites have their own temperaments much in the same way that Indonesians are different than Japanese.
>The pride of the Irish I wouldn't say is a bad thing
Pride is usually a good thing.
O'bama seemed proud of his irish heritage.
I prefer Scots Irish like Andrew Jackson and Neil Armstrong myself.

Scots are not exclusively Celts. They are Celto-Germanic like the English. On top of this, the Picts are lowest contributing Celtic group to Scotland’s DNA today.

Your ancestors were cunts.

>Irish hate the Jews
You think that was a kidding? It was not. I am serious, internally, most to all Irish-Americans hate the Jews, but they do not believe in some international conspiracy, just that they deny Christ, therefore bad.

I'm Catholic and as I said before and what this thread is about I am 3/4th Irish and 1/4th Austrian. I seen short temperedness and violence over petty issues in the Southerners and Polish-Americans a lot

Double-check if your ancestors were really "Irish". My German greatgrand father changed his name to sound Irish because of anti-german sentiment in the US so everybody thought it was Irish but it wasn't. Also my other "Irish" ancestors were actually from Ulster - protestant Scots, not shanty Irish. I'm German-Scotish even though my last name sounds Irish. Check out your past, you might run into similar items.

Well, that is why I said they weren't celtic

I'm certainly Irish, my parents are 1st generation Americans

Alright, why is being Irish NOT awesome? I already said they are the niggers of Europe. But in America people love them. Every girl says "oh my great great grandmother is 10% Irish.....
Ireland is one of the most racial pure countries still left in Europe. (Sadly thats changing)

This. This guy know’s what’s up. Quit being a poofter and own it. There’s lots of good in being Irish. So represent the Irish well and help make a good name for Ireland. And if you still can’t handle being named Seamus O’Flaherty, then get your name legally changed and hide your true identity like a dirty Jew.

the 100,000 chinese immigrants that come per year will write the constitution

Take the "23 and me" DNA test. If you flunk that then there is no hope.

you should kill all your retarded family, so you wont get a wake, before you kill yourself .

Attached: 2948242.8aef9a47.161x161o.b49f7a5f0b6f.jpg (161x161, 7K)

>why is being Irish NOT awesome? I already said they are the niggers of Europe
Answered.

>But in America people love them.
That's a lie. A bold faced lie, they were in fact openly despised and have many derogatory terms to their name.. here in the US. I've met maybe three in my life and none of them were very liked or popular among those around them. One had a leprechaun painted on his car and the other was a poster child for the IRA, from my observation they gave the impression of being dickheads

I did - 79% Irish and 13% Scandinavian, rest just diluted BS

>I am serious, internally, most to all Irish-Americans hate the Jews
Time for some history on the relationships between jews and irish in America.
>However, Irish immigrants became even more influential during the mid 1840s to early 1850s. With the potato famine in Ireland, by 1850, more than 130,000 immigrants from Ireland lived in New York City. Since the newly arrived immigrants were in deep poverty, Tammany Hall provided them with employment, shelter, and even citizenship sometimes. For example, the group gave men looking for work referrals, and legal aide to those who needed it. Tammany Hall would also provide food and financial aid to families with sick or injured breadwinners.
>In an example of their involvement in the lives of citizens, in the course of one day, Tammany figure George Washington Plunkitt assisted the victims of a house fire; secured the release of six "drunks" by speaking on their behalf to a judge; paid the rent of a poor family to prevent their eviction and gave them money for food; secured employment for four individuals; attended the funerals of two of his constituents (one Italian, the other Jewish); attended a Bar Mitzvah; and attended the wedding of a Jewish couple from his ward.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammany_Hall
The irish here have always been thick as thieves with the jews.
Democrats? Republicans? Doesn't matter.
Whether it's Joe Kennedy or Steve Bannon they all support the jews and have for over 150 years.
Granted your family and friends might be an exception but as far as politics are concerned the irish have been with the jews the whole way.
At least about half of you have broken with democrats recently though on things like immigration.
I'll give you that.
However with your priests telling you to let in spics because they're catholics we start to have problems again.
>the Southerners and Polish
Well many southerners like me are Scottish so that's to be expected.
Poles as well.
Germs and Anglos are calmer.

Attached: Thick as thieves.png (444x475, 180K)

Fair point.

I don't think you know what Celtic means

Race is a river that always returns to its nature. You can't switch streams unless there is a concerted effort over many rootless half-breed generations to finally enter new stock. Stop lamenting who you are and consider your complaints as the stirring of a reforming spirit within you that must be exercised by seeking the betterment of yourself and your people.

>I've met maybe three in my life

nvm you're an expert then. And yes, most Americans like them...Hence all the "kiss me I'm Irish" and St Patricks day bullshit.