Dragons Rioting

Anybody still reading this?

Was pleasantly surprised when I saw a bunch chapters got released.

I thought it was in endless hiatus, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to catch up.
Spoiler: fourth from the right best dragon.

Heard it got cancelled, but maybe scanlations are stalled due to it being licensed?

anime when

>fourth from the right best dragon
She really is great, I do feel a bit bad for the glasses girl and ostensible "main" girl, they're terribly outclassed.

I thought it was over.

Main girl's definitely been getting shafted.

Glasses had a dedicated chapter and some nice moments in the recently released chapters.

how can one man be so based?

I wonder who the protagonist of this series is

The silly spiked hair gives it away, really.

Oh shit, new chapters are coming out? Nice

The main girl is progressing and getting stronger, but definitely not gonna win. If anything, only girl he showed somewhat of an interest is the big titty one

>the big titty one
You'll need to be more specific.
The one who brought him home to meet her parents?

I legit thought this was axed.

The ninja stalker in love with him is the best girl by far.

Yes, the only one that knows his secret

>fourth from the right best dragon
Damn right

It would have been cooler if the MC created his own 4th faction in the school instead of having the other leaders just thrown into his harem.

This and Asu no Yoichi are the better examples of harems. The MC is a dumb-ass but at least earnest and strong from training instead of some god given superpowers

Yes.

What group released them?

Wasn't those new chapters just ripped from the official release?

It's viz scans.

Didn't he kind of do that when he declared he was going to be the top of the school?

The 3 others still have their own factions. And for now they're just teaming up for a school vs school bout.

Is that fucking r63 Sephiroth?

>entire premise is about mc dying if he get aroused
>get axed
>mc die after getting aroused
Still don't know how to feel about ending.

Are you pulling my leg here

This.

It is my curse that I always like the ones with less than no chance.

her sister is better

>one volume left
Fucking finally.

>She's become yandere for the MC

I'm liking glasses.

>fourth from the right best dragon.

It always felt kinda bullshit that the MC trained until near enlightment from a young age and then this girl became his equal after starting only in highschool. Don't get me started on the werewolf/supersaiyan glasses kid.

Is this another "guy can't stand women" comedy?

Same here, I have read all the new one today it was a good chuckle.

guy dies if he gets a boner

Well, he will literally die if he gets aroused, so I guess it is.

>discovered it today
>mu says last chapter was 700 days ago
>go to read if anyway
>10 chapters dropped today
I love it when this happens

The not-loli who graduated already and the ninja stalker girl are best girls, debate me

Ninja yes, loli neh
I prefer cosplayer girl

what. why hasn't he died in a random morning?

I remember the thread where everyone also got kind of mad and surprised at Kyoka winning.

But at least the manga kind of gave an excuse why she won and she admits that the MC should have won too.

Sure thing, but that jump in skill from total nerd to breaking stone is still pretty crazy. A similar case is ith the tiger loli and glasses' big sister, neither of which had any martial arts background if I remember correctly (haven't checked since the axing/hiatus happened)

Which is funny because the weakest of the three dragons is the only one who actually grew up in martial arts, I think.

>fourth from the right best dragon.
FPBP

Glasses's sister and tiger loli are the best girls. Kyouka is the best dragon though.

What's the point of the Main heroine? He made her too generic.

I want to read it but Scanlations were dropped due to
>Licensing

She's cute, but she's not the best girl in the harem. Second or third though, definitely.

Nope. The author had the balls to follow through.

Good, she deserved to win.

>New Chapters
>Viz Scans
Where? It's not on the secret club's secret download site.

I liked Dragon's Rioting. Why is this dead but shit like Black Clover still alive?