Anyone getting tired of the same "you're not one of the 12 moons" bait-and-switch over and over?

anyone getting tired of the same "you're not one of the 12 moons" bait-and-switch over and over?

But this is the first time, and it was great.

Well, there was a spider demon the trio thought was a demon moon.

didn't it happen with the spider daddy first and also once before that?

I-Is she daijobu?

We still don't know what the deal is with her and her "brother", so I wouldn't count them out from being an Upper Moon just yet.

After meeting Tamayo, but to be fair, Tanjirou had just learned of the existence of the Demon Moons, and didn't know how to identify them at the time.

>Daijobu
>Tried to rape the MC
No.

She's just head over heels right now

Yeah, her oniichan came to protect her.

But she is an upper moon, and her brother tol, they share the same existence, that's why daki is still alive despite getting her head cut off.

Kimetsu korean raws fucking when reeeeee everything from jump is out as of now

Unfortunately I can't TL anyway, I'm away at the grandparents' for Thanksgiving right now

Someone could still dump the scans.

It seems that the gook raws aren't up yet.
Anyway, enjoy your thanksgiving TL-kun.

yeah but the point is they -again- hyped tenjiro's power up by baiting you in thinking this time she's a real moon, and it turns out she's the shittiest part of that particular moon and nowhere near battle level of moons

i prefer that than powerlevels to get out of hand right away, but it feels rehashed at this point

>korean
>raws
Choose one.

aren't we all head of heels when they're standing or sitting?

This is the first time Tanjirou 0% oxĂ­geno(completado) was hyped up, the other 2 times he used sun breath was vs 2 twelve moon demons (ruind emmu), while they were lower moons they still were twelve demon moons. I don't see a patern.

Rui and emmu* god damnit

i'm not talking about individual powers and which, just about the concept of getting hyped up then it turns out it's not all that big (ie bait-and-switch)

There was no way for Tanjirou to stand up to an upper moon after 4 months of training, it's your fault for believing otherwise. And the "hyping" has only happened 2 times, I still don't see the issue.