Winter 2018

It's over, /u/ won

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/OsHj6f2bmjTFQt02oUlYag/
youtu.be/PB2PmiCiEMs?t=85
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You left out Citrus, the only actual Yuri anime except for maybe Marchen Madchen

>the only actual Yuri

Autism strikes again.

Waiting for obligatory Madoka and LL isn't yuri posts.

Most of what OP shown isn't yuri at all, except if you consider that all cast girls means yuri, then a lot of anime are yuri, indeed.

>moe = yuri
Yuri anime aren't popular in Japan. All the shows you posted are just moe and not yuri.

>except if you consider that all cast girls means yuri

Almost all of them are yuri.

Oh boy, here we go.

Hakumei to Mikochi is though.

Sure, sure.

Jokes on you, I read 3 manga out of what's getting adapted in OP list and none of them are yuri.

I don't know why you bother. Modern Sup Forums would probably have a fit if you called Bee Train's old girls with guns series yuri.

Keep living in your delusions. If show gets yuri official art it means creators pander to yurifags. And this is true for 99% of all girl series.

Colors is literally children playing around. And they interact with human males.

I don't know how thick your goggles have to be to think that thing's yuri.

>show has majority girls
>means its yuri
???

But Osomatsu or KnB is 100% yaoi.

I love whale logic.

Yuri doesn't mean anything anymore.

Next time you make a thread, take off your yuri google before because half of them aren't even on the level of yuribait.

Osomatsu is literally children playing around. And they interact with human females.

>I have no argument

I didn't think I'd need to explain that to someone in my lifetime, but because a show is pandering to fujoshi, doesn't mean it's yaoi, just like, because a show has a cast girls only, doesn't mean it's yuri, now can you fuck off already.

Look at your pic and show me where does any of them leave space after the postlink.

There are many examples of spaced posts on Sup Forums before even reddit existed and you have to take the only one where there isn't any spacing.

Do entertain me, what is that supposed to imply?

What a glorious time to be alive.

>all those dumb yurifags
I said /u/ won because those are the kind of shows they like the most, not because there's yuri.

>because a show is pandering to fujoshi, doesn't mean it's yaoi

Except it does. It means creators are fully aware who they are pandering to and who they want to watch their show.

Anime don't need yuri fucking to be yuri. Just like 90% of harems never have any sex.

>nothing is yuri
When will this meme end?

Looks like an amazing season.

Those two are gay as fuck

>Anime don't need yuri fucking to be yuri.
wew

>Anime don't need yuri fucking to be yuri
Except it needs at least romance or implied attraction between characters to be yuri, there's nothing near that in the majority of the shows OP posted, you can't just say that any show with a cast full of female is yuri because it attracts yuri shipping, in this case almost any show with main female characters interacting with each other is yuri.

It's not even a meme. It's haremfags and fujos butthurt that yuri is completely dominating the industry.

>almost any show with main female characters interacting with each other is yuri

And that's exactly how it is and how nips see it.

Go to 2ch threads once those shows start airing. They ship everything even girls from kid's anime.

>It's haremfags and fujos butthurt that yuri is completely dominating the industry.

Frankly, I rather have yuri be on equal footing with fujos in terms of content and fanbase sizes and boot out harem fags

>anime don't need yuri fucking to be yuri

I'm a TriggerNigger, so I only care about Darling in the franxx

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

That's pretty much what's happening. It's yuri, fujo and big shonens for kids dominating.

>They ship everything even girls from kid's anime
Of course I know that, but we're not talking about the anime here right? It's just shipping that the fanbase makes around the anime, how do you not get it? If the anime isn't pushing yuri relationship in any way, then it's not yuri.
I don't even hate yuri, it's like you guys can't understand that what the fanbase is doing with the characters isn't defining the genre of the anime.

I've always called all girl shows like K-On or GochiUsa yuri shows. Yuri doesn't have to imply erotica, does it?

why do you all complain about the the female wage gap if you have superior earnings

Please be in London

>If the anime isn't pushing yuri relationship in any way, then it's not yuri.

If girls are super close friends and hug while blushing while not being interested in any males it's yuri. And almost every all-girl anime is like this.

>I've always called all girl shows like K-On or GochiUsa yuri shows

Like everyone with a brain.

VICTORY!

>Anime don't need yuri fucking to be yuri.
You're an idiot.
>Just like 90% of harems never have any sex
See above.
They did in the LN/manga. Now show me the girls kissing and touching while admitting their feelings to each other in something like LL(anime and other official content) or any series from Kirara manga,

Where all my 'goodstorytellingfags' at?

Then we're seeing things differently, I like yuri as much as the other guy, but if a show isn't actively pushing yuri relationship between two characters, and if the show doesn't have any romance whatsoever, then I can't just say that the show as a while is yuri.
Next time we're gonna find faggots calling Fate a yuri show because it's got one yuri scene in a 50-hours VN.

So is sexuality something that can be changed or are you BORN THIS WAY?

Fate isn't all-girl and they fuck males.

Yeah but there is a yuri scene, in a way it's more yuri than any SOL out there, I'm just using your way of thinking right now.

The perfect society is lesbians and traps attended by droids.

I said show me yuri, not the yuri baiting. You know, when the girls kiss? I know you don't see that very ofthen in your "yuri" shows like K-on.

good

HOLY SHIT CAMPING ANIME maybe life is worth living after all!

Damn, that girl (male) is cute

Have the largest new franchise in years.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/OsHj6f2bmjTFQt02oUlYag/
This is some serious delusion

Reminder that Love Live did this on stage

>so out of argument he needs to dig archive

Reminder that this happened on Kemono Friends

I don't understand why people hate Yuri, if you don't like seeing two girl going at it, then you're gayer than a soccer player!

They are mad that it's destroying their crappy harems.

Meanwhile fujoshits didn't even get a single on screen kiss.
I like to thank Maria-Sama every time I wake up for making me a yurifriend instead of a fujoshitter

They are our enemy, you know

This, Sup Forums is even dumber than /u/.

Whales thought that was a kiss? It's obvious lips are not touching.

Sorry, I meant *not our enemy

>stolen kiss means it's yuri now
I'm literally shipping many people in Kemofure but you guys needs to stop calling everything and their mother "yuri".

This is us vs them user, you gotta take a stand.

It's obviously a kiss, why else would Yuri be so wide eyed?

>original anime by Madhouse
Picked the fuck up

Are you dumb?
Sasuke kissed Naruto, that makes Naruto yaoi series, right?
That's her way of greeting new people, she literally said that. There's nothing more to it.
youtu.be/PB2PmiCiEMs?t=85
Again, show me the girls kissing while acknowledging their feelings. The stuff like Citrus or Sakura Trick, not the yuri baiting you post.

Reminder that it was confirmed that Moose and Lion were in a sexually frustrated mating season

Maybe one day Japan will remember how to write a male protagonist who isn’t a Goku cutout or a self insert. But not this season.

>any of those shows
>yuri
Is this what anime has become? People believe that something like Girls und Panzer is yuri?

Add a man on the show see if yurifags are not the ones buying it

By some yuritards logic, the show's genre gets defined by its fanbase, not its content.

People buy symphogear and yurifags imply it's yuri.

To be fair Love Live is gay as fuck at some points and even the japs know that

Any idol show is gay as fuck at some points, be it male of female idols.

>LL
>not yuri

Stop trying holy shit. It's getting boring.

Yeah but LL is gayer than most of them

The episode literally ended with Prarie and Beaver living together what the fuck you smoking

Why don't you reply to this, dumb yurifag?

And it's the #1 anime franchise for years now.

That was an accident you idiot. In KF she did it on purpose and entire episode was about building a house for her and her girlfriend.

Besides, Naruto had heavy gay undertones. Fujos loved it.

>they live together that means it's yuri
wow

And would you say that this implication about side characters that happened during 10sec at the end of one episode is enough to call the whole show as yuri?

They kissed, live together, and the animal fact revealed that Beavers live only with their mate

>yuri
You keep using that word.png

>In KF she did it on purpose
Yes, because that's her traditional greeting, you retard. The rest is your delusions.
>her and her girlfriend.
Show me the exact scene where they acknowledged the fact that they're "girlfirends" now.
>Besides, Naruto had heavy gay undertones. Fujos loved it.
By your logic, if they kissed, that makes it yaoi.

And again
>show me the girls kissing while acknowledging their feelings. The stuff like Citrus or Sakura Trick, not the yuri baiting you post.

This is the most American post I've ever seen, I also love how people resort to homophobic namecalling to justify same sex couples

I agree on that, I'm not saying there is no yuri relationships there, I'm just saying that do you really a couple of side characters that got only implied at the end of one episode is enough to define the genre of a twelve episodes show?

Pretty much. Naruto was originally designed to be gay until it got too much normalfags that the author ended it as expected

I think the prototype was forest wizards too until they retconned it into ninja theme

I see no problem. It took only 1 gay side couple to have a Cross Ange thread on /u/