That’s that MELANIN, whitey

That’s that MELANIN, whitey.

Attached: 4132A545-0A4C-432E-B031-668B442A744B.png (1242x2208, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bn4t0BuClbw
youtu.be/sPlhKP0nZII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That old people hairline tho

fucking animal

Beautiful.

She is a true princess.

T. Known Boss

All women....are queens!

What is with that ? Is it because they have naturally curly hair but give their kids wypipo hair also why doesn't wypipo not auto correct on my phone like other random strings of letters?

who cares? they need something to take pride in

this.

If she breathes...SHES A THOT

Attached: Guts.jpg (733x800, 212K)

Attached: 152178343434345892672.jpg (1242x2208, 362K)

Damnstraight

subtle

perfect

why can't blacks make a sentence in the simplest language on earth ?

>babys face is shiny like they are wearing makeup

Its just bad lighting, but the mom is retarded, she confused skin color with makeup

Racist

It's cute even if it's shopped but little white girls are superior.
lolifox.org/lg/

>makeup
>not realizing that nigger's face is more oily than a seal's asshole after the Exxon-Valdez accident

Attached: Newfag.jpg (610x598, 46K)

it's other people, not the mother

It's actually called Melonin
As in, Shantiqua opened up her mouth and put some waterMelonin

Attached: 1111222.png (481x360, 193K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bn4t0BuClbw

A fucking leaf.

kill yourself JIDF shill
SAGE

Worst thing I've seen today.

Attached: 1.png (1376x85, 31K)

You did this to a pic of me and my dog. can you repost it nederbro?

I could not click the pib due to awe inspiring creations and gifts from god to my people.

youtu.be/sPlhKP0nZII

That must have been one of my fellow countrymen, i have no idea what you are talking about.

agreed

Find him. you were meant to be best friends. he used the same monkey/

That video looks terrible so I'm not going to watch it

Attached: 1508169635576.jpg (960x960, 87K)

Blame britain
>industrial revolution

▲ ▲

Looks like a big greasy shit.

This is just fucking cruel. Why post pictures of your nigglet child online bragging how ''beautiful'' they look? The kid looks like a clown in blackface.
Just let the kid grow up normally and don't lie to her. This is child abuse.

Why are negros like this? No other race posts shitty pictures of their kids saying shit like "That's not makeup, that's that lack of melanin!"

Why are they so obsessed with melanin?

They've convinced themselves it has magical beauty powers because they really have nothing else. Nothing whatsoever to be proud of. So they've invented these qualities melanin is supposed to have

Attached: mel.jpg (288x288, 36K)

Look at that disgusting nigger child. Makes me have the urge to shine up my silver sword. (For max beast slaying)

All black girls have awful hairlines.

>Mfw as a kid I realized that every time I saw a black girl with straight hair she was wearing someone else's
Truly bizarre.

Attached: 1462494801686.png (446x456, 262K)

No honey that's called light reflecting off of her nigger forehead

What is this melanin shit? I used to see it all over kikebook and comments on jewtube. Do niggers really believe they’re some sort of transcended Egyptian demigod because they have the same shit literally every animal on earth has?

Dat chicken-grease complexion sure is disgusting.

GREASY NIGLIT YAAAAS KWEEEEN SLAAAAYYYTANIC!

It's not a natural thing. It's because they hate their nappy hair and scrape it as straight as possible when putting it in a style. Just look at that kids' hair, you realise how much tension must be there to straighten out every individual wire wool like protrusion? A lot, and over time, the hairs just give up trying to grow. That's when they advance to making the problem even worse by wearing weaves and wigs.

White girls in the UK also had the same problem when it was fashionable to dress like nogs in the 90s and 00s, dancers and gymnasts also have the same issue because the very scraped back hair into a pony tail or bun is often a required part of costume.

Just look at this 5 head.

Attached: main-qimg-931684e65873d1e7c2a8eb2dbcb7e1ca-c.jpg (602x905, 91K)

why does she look like a bug?fucking disgusting

isn't that just her skin being oily as fuck?

Based viet nam

that deformed head. very disgusting

more like coconut oil by the pound

Why she's whoring her kid?

They sure grow up fast: she already shows signs of acne.

>greasy nigger skin

Attached: 1437247757398.jpg (350x318, 31K)

>why's your kid so fucking oily
>do you wash that thing, ever
ISSAT MELLUHNIN
YPIPO SO DUMB

Yesterday on my way into work in NYC I was getting off my exit and I thought I saw a dead dog in the road. I was upset because i like dogs and for someone to hit a dog and just leave was heartbreaking. I slowed down and saw pieces of it all around and thought dear god someone smashed the shit out of this poor dog. Turns out it was just a weave.

lmfaoo