Shokugeki no Soma

Shota Saitou a cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/nzk35g/women-still-struggle-to-be-taken-seriously-as-sushi-chefs-in-japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>became a chuuni from watching to many samurai movies

When is this manga gonna get good again

i can't wait for soma kun to defeat the rebels and his mom dies before he gets the daimyo to taste his shitty sushi

Kurosawa made some excellent movies

I'm going to marry Megumi!

t. Average Somafag

You see user, you're not dealing with the average Somafag anymore.

Average Tsukuda.

I want this soup

Saito wants to pretty much destroy the old way of Sushi since his mother fell ill from the chefs that ruled over it. It makes sense that he'd join Central in that regard. He'll force all the people who wronged him and his mother to bow down to their Sushi.

Cute thread?

Someone said in previous thread about butter ketchup. Do you know what's the ketchup of butters?
MARGARINE. Won't be surprised if Souma pulls it.

Who's best boy in the series?

Souma

Why did a smile just lit up on my face with a simple glimpse of Megumi? She only showed up on 2 panels...

If some faggots did that to my mom I would have done the same except I would go on a ATATATATA and BANG BANG BANG BANGspree.

Either of the Chuunis, Giganigga or Isshiki. Take your pick.

Souma is making indian butter chicken.

That is a very Soma esque dish so I can see it happening.

Turkey shokugeki when?

How young was Erina when she first tasted dick?

More like Asshiki

soma is going to cook fried butter, a staple of american gourmet cuisine

Saitou wants to taste Soma!

Also, his mom was willing to apprentice herself to people better than her (like Azami's drones learning from the E10) but their system wouldn't allow her to learn from them and they hoarded their techniques.

Would love to see that.

Garbage. Souma will never lose to this faggot.
Prepare your anuses, pathetic saitofags.

Dat ass is not complete without Big Black Cock inside of it.

Souma.

Saito doesn't have shit taste.

Garbage.

right now it's pretty alright

I hope it goes back to SoL cooking school shenanigans after this though

Nice to know your origins, garbage-kun

I am glad at least either Tsukuda or Tosh remembers her existence

Squid Sautéed in Squid Liver, Garlic Butter and Soy Sauce

Never had squid before but it looks tasty.

Salmon Meunière

I love it, the chewy texture is great. I actually want to try Squid covered in peanut butter at somepoint

This chapter makes me want Saito to win. I can believe his mother's backstory happening in real life. Sushi is extremely snobby.

Saito's Kaisendon looks so much better than a normal one.

Oh yeah it's a real thing that is normal in Japan.

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/nzk35g/women-still-struggle-to-be-taken-seriously-as-sushi-chefs-in-japan

Tsukuda sure is good at ruining things.

You are not supposed to post his bitch when shit talking him.

Do you think nips would hate Souma winning or losing more? If he wins he's just beating someone with a grade A sob story. If he loses, it's 4 chapters of buildup only for him to lose against a 'weakened' opponent.

2ch are always up to him losing, no idea about others.

wow tsukada is a fucking sjw soy cuck

i bet soma is going to make his next dish out of butter and soy

well the main problems with this arc is one, that the stakes are so high that them losing is literally not an option, which removes tension, and two that the showdown with the elite 10 is happening way too early. Like after this they will be the best chefs in Totsuki in their first year, which is kinda dumb, plus a bunch of major characters were written out of this arc for no reason

I hope Saito still achieves his goals after his loss against Soma. He deserves to get rid of those cunts.

I can't see Tsukuda executing a graceful win here. He's already making fucking fried rice or a risotto again with fuckery sauce.
He chose butter of all things, but conveniently threw away Souma's ability to cook french food.

That meme is even more forced than cuck and numale.

>wow tsukada is a fucking sjw soy cuck

Or you know he just believes anyone can make Sushi.

>Tsukuda's such a hardcore Soumafag that he won't let him change or develop in a hundred chapters

>I can't see Tsukuda executing a graceful win here

He never does it with Souma.

It sucks because up until this Central arc, Soma's wins always felt fairly earned, and he had a win loss record that was fairly even for a shonen protag, but with this arc it all went out the window

Next week Souma does sandwiches..

It would feel even less realistic but a part of me wants Souma to lose, so Takumi would rise above him, making him a more viable rival again.

part of me wants the rebels as a whole to lose and then Central gets defeated by some other circumstances, it would be potentially a cool moment, but it will never happen unfortunate

That's would be great and it would set up their future match for Mezzaluna with Takumi winning quite nicely.
But Tsukuda is so far gone that he doesn't even allow Takumi to beat a seat higher than Souma.

That page where Isshiki and Joe talked about him and his peers was some good shit. He learned a lot with Shino, and was trying to pick up chinese cuisine. Then Azami showed up and derailed the manga. Fucking Tsukuda is a hack who tried to break the formula and ruined a perfectly good manga. If he's not going to try and fix it by going into their second and third years he might as well axe it once this tournament is over. What really stings is that he was capable of doing better.

He is writing Soma towards his second year.

I just think it was a massive mistake making the matches against the elite 10 in first year and with such high stakes. Now they have to be the best chefs in Totsuki because the plot demands it, this not only makes the power scaling retarded, but it leaves every character that wasn't in this match in the dust, and makes almost all of the E10 jobbers, it was such a dumb idea and I have no idea why Tsukuda did it

I want to protect his smile.

And water is wet. At least the others accept that Tsukuda's writing is a fucking shit.

Gotta agree with the nips, women aren't meant to be sushi chefs. Look what they did to Ghostbusters.

Characters losing to each doesn't make them fodder. If a character loses to someone, that loser can easily challenge that victor again and defeat them but does that make them fodder for losing now? Fuck no. Winning/ Losing is fifty fifty so it's always predictable for who may win/ lose and like I said, losing to someone doesn't mean you're some trash chef when they can easily challenge them again and destroy them.

but it doesn't give them a good first impression, for example, Kuga got a whole arc where we got to know his character, his mentality, and there was an interesting match where Soma winning of the last day with the help of his friends made decent sense, and he still ended up losing in total sales, and it gave Kuga nice set-up.
Let's compare that to Nene two seats above him, who lost to Soma in her first appearance over the course of 3 chapters, and barely had any character at all. Not only that she lost 1v1 in her own specialty, this arc doesn't allow for interesting scenarios when facing the elite 10, and it makes some of the characters come off worse

What is Souma's one on one record?
"tied" with Isshiki who was testing him
Beat Meat easily
tied with Takumi
Shino was a two on one and Souma still lost
lost to Jou for the 490th time
beat Alice because she went gaijin retard over bentou
beat Gigga straight up
lost to Hayama although that was one on one on one
beat skewer guy and some nameless folks straight up
beat Eizan in a nonsense match that Eizan wasn't even planning to cook for
lost to Tsukasa
beat Hayama who was dead inside and not giving it his all
lost to Megishima a dozen times
beat Nene who somehow didn't notice the temperature
Is that missing anything?

last time it was room temperature, what will it be this time?

Because the point has always been to have Souma face off against the E10 and the top ones are about a month or month and a half away from graduating, so it's now or never.

>Kuga got a whole arc where we got to know his character, his mentality
Then Tsukuda tossed all those away when he sided with the rebels because he is popular.
What Kuga did to the Chinese Club is the same as Azami and yet Kuga is now with Souma.

Being in a higher grade or just older doesn't mean every single one of your dishes are tasty. Nene has always made her Soba the exact same way forever without changing it while Soma is able to adjust his Soba to as he see fit. Nene clearly had the disadvantage which gave Soma the win. It wasn't an clear victory for Soma because Nene had her flaws but that still doesn't make Nene a trash chef for losing. She's still formidable like any other chef at the end of the day and could easily destroy Soma if they were able to fight evenly without any restrictions just like how Megishima whooped Soma's ass in Ramen many times over.

O MY UMIS

Nothing like that. It'll be the teamwork that gets Soma through, specifically whatever Megumi helped him with.

Soumom flashback when?

Somei concedes after knowing Soma's mother is also called Martha.

>reminder that this thing has happened in real life

pls no
I can only deal with that being an ACTUAL SUPER SERIOUS THING once in my life

he should have done something outside of a straight tournament format, also a good thing to do may have been have him work his way through the 2nd years and at the end of the year do some kind of graduation match with Tsuakasa or another 3rd year and tie, then the 3rd years that didn't get as much spotlight could have reappeared later on as alumni, something like that

I want this face to suck my dick, and then I'll make him moan.

Young Saito looks like he could be the hero of his own Shounen manga.

He is the hero of this manga in our hearts

Shota Sword is not for lewd.
He is pure.
PURE!!!

The way the school and the shokugeki system are structured, Souma never would have gotten those matches. He'd rarely see the third years and he has nothing of value to bet against their seats. Honestly the entire purpose of upending everything is to create a situation in which Souma can face them. As for the tournament format, it's a blessing since it allows people who aren't Souma to have a chance to do something.

Saito is for _____

headpats!

It's just a matter of how you arrange the toppings.

breeding

So is Saito's mission in joining Azami to outsnob the snob?

Can you make salmon sushi from the salmon fillets you buy in grocery stores?

We won't know 100% for sure what his reason is until its stated but it's most likely because he wants to destroy the old way of Sushi. By joining Central, he'll be able to force the assholes who hurt his mom to submit to his and his mothers Sushi which would be the greatest insult to such legendary Sushi makers.

It seemed more like Saito is 100% sure he's the best sushi chef around, but he wants the talented students of Tootsuki to be his supporting ingredients rather than being used up and thrown out by the old scoring system.

So why didn't Saitou fight Megishima in 2nd bout? Seems like they would make a rival pair

Our eyes wouldn't be able to handle the sheer manliness of such a match.

He even has the same hairstyle as Saito's mom.

If it makes anyone feel better, Soma seems a bit overwhelmed by Somei's display this chapter and not his normal self assured self.

So he'll definitely have to claw tooth and nail to earn this victory.

And he conveniently will have to sit out the next bout and have an immediately pass to the finals, awesome indeed.

Even with those wins and losses, he's still best boy.

Yes, what's the problem.