Why is drumpf so retarded?

why is drumpf so retarded?

Attached: fat orange poo.jpg (710x473, 83K)

Why are you dumb nigger?

Attached: 1521605706500.jpg (642x725, 42K)

typical drumpfian response

Daily reminder: using meme flags are for pussies

juden

why would i use the disgusting american flag

you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay

Attached: ramen-feast-doggo-your-mom-gay-14669210.png (500x647, 74K)

But you are also using a meme flag burger

Because his dad was a retard and raised him that way.
Fortunately Trump made sure all his grandkids are Jewish so they can manage in life.

you drumpfkins are so stupid it hurts

you're mom gay with ur dad

Attached: 1519025382842.png (322x270, 102K)

i have nothing against that

You secretly support blumpf dont you? Fucking Trumpanzee, i'm the real blumpf hater.

ur mom and dad ghey with your uncle harry the molesti

Attached: 1495379178629.jpg (803x737, 112K)

no im not an idiot like you

Shut up blumpftard, stupid racist!

wtf i wanna imbeach gronald grumpf now

IM NOT A RACIST YOU IDIOT

ur mom gay with your dad and the mods, and moot, and the admin, and the cops, and the state police, and the county sheriff, and the District Attorney, and Interpol, and the NYPD, and the State Attorney, and the LAPD, and Child Protective Services and the FBI, and US Homeland Security, and the CIA, and the NSA, and the US Marshals, and the local courthouse, and your State Constable, and the London Metropolitan Police, and the German Police, and the TSA, and the US President, and the attorney general, and the National Guard, and the US marines, and the US Navy, and the US Air Force, and the US army, and the Royal Navy, and the governor of every state, and the Federal Air Marshals, and every sheriff deputy, and the Coast Guard, and the US Customs and Border Protection, and the RCMP, and every park ranger, and the mayor of every city in France, and the British Army, and the Queen, and all of NATO, and the Russian Air Force, and the Federal flight deck officers, and the UN, and the Corrections Department for every state, and the Australian Federal Police, amd SWAT, and the Supreme Court, and the Mexican Police, and the White House, and the DEA, and the inspector general, and the Secret Service, and CNN, and ABC, not the vice president he straigh af, andthe senators for every state, and congress, and the pope, and CHP, and the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, and the internet police, and the US Capitol Police, and your mom, who is gay.

Nice id

Shut up nazi, Antifa will destroy you.

Attached: 64guq.jpg (423x267, 15K)

i know youre trying to be a racist troll but i would love it if there were more genderqueers and POC in the government, that racist drumpf taxes POC more than cis white males

youre the nazi drumpf supporter

poc and nazi is gay with each other and ur mom is racist and gay

yes lots of nazis and drumpf supporters are secretly in the closet

with ur mom

who is gay

stop being transphobic

obvious nazi in sheeps clothing, death to you drumpf tards!

stop being transphobic drumpftard

trans people are gay with ur mum

I DONT SUPPORT THAT ORANGE DRUMPTARD DRUMP

STOP IT CONSERVASHITS

no u

Only a racist would say you aren't a racist. You a sexist too?

THIS IS WHY POC AND GENDERQUEERS HATE YOU BECAUSE YOUR TRANSPHOBIC POCPHOBIC SHITLORDS

long term effects of daily inhalation of hair spray and spray tan, and cumulative micro strokes from cocaine abuse

poc and gender queers are gay
with ur mom

yes u do nazi dont lie to us, you arent fooling anyone.

kys nazi racist

Attached: 1459622582744.jpg (600x838, 54K)

and watching hours of gorrilla videos hes so stupid

show us your flag.

gorrilas are gay
with your mom

Trump is a puppet, he does not represent us.

Attached: 1515564795436.png (856x800, 482K)

Do you have proof? Without proof you are talking like real retard and nonwhite subhuman.

I CANT WAIT TILL HILLARY IMPEACHES ORANGE DRUMP FUCK YOU DRUMPIESS LUMPIES DRFUMMPFF WILL BE IMPEACHED ITS MUELLER TIME SOON DRUMPIEES

I CANT WAIT TILL ORANGE DRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

hillary is a faggot
with your mom
who is also gay

Hahaha virgin boy is angry he lost

well his mom is gay, so...

Daily reminder OPs mom is gay