Anti-White Cultural Marxism: An example of the most severe form of emotional and psychological abuse

It must be understood: The harm caused to White males is intentional and deliberate.

The dictates of the ideology can be seen here:
nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/amp/

It seems to be an almost ritualistic effort to cleanse the mind of “evil” so that it can be “reconstructed” to enable a new “enlightenment.” It’s a sinister and malevolent effort to torture White people based on their race through psychological abuse.

One of their main drives is to use power to openly demonstrate dominance of White males. Essentially, they want White males to *know* that they are being subjugated to maximize negative emotions.

The malevolence is displayed to not only make White males aware of their complete subjugation, but also consciously to do everything possible to maximize an unrelenting sense of helplessness and powerlessness in the psyche of White males.

Such an effort allows one to maximize the suffering of their target to the greatest degree possible. It also maximizes despondency by ensuring that the target is unable to envision a future that is free of helplessness and suffering. Ultimately, the effect of this effort is that it leaves its victims broken, murderous, or even suicidal.

It’s the most severe form of emotional and psychological abuse that exists. We are the target of psychopathic abuse that is being executed to a degree that is historically unprecedented.

Attached: white_males_life.jpg (297x539, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vCRO-_3aLkA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4nUD0-_HKI
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do we fight back? Have white babies and homeschool them?

If this does not stop, and there is no sign that it is even slowing down, there is going to be extreme bloodshed.

Extreme. Violence.

Attached: CHARLES-MARTEL-the-Hammer-c-688-741-Founder-of-Carolingian-dynasty.jpg (1024x1001, 133K)

>How do we fight back? Have white babies and homeschool them?
Both of these things are crucial goals.

We must persevere and prosper, despite the slings and arrows hurled by our enemies. We must rise above the abuse, turn our backs on it, and heap burning coals upon their heads by living well and being fruitful.

Without a doubt, we must not let the public education system poison the minds of our children. It will cause them deep psychological damage, maybe even turn them into an enemy of our people. Homeschool them, it has never been easier thanks to the Internet to create a curriculum for your children that will have them running laps around any public school educated children.

We must turn our backs on the degeneracy of our age. All of the anti-White propaganda in the news and media is designed to torture us and prevent us from thriving, from having families and growing love inside of those families. With this in mind, it's best we limit our exposure to it.

We should also prepare for societal collapse and war.

I'll just leave it at that.

We must fight back by exposing it, the more people that are woken to this the more they will see it. You can't change people's minds but you can plant seeds, then when they see it for themselves that same seed you planted sprouts to life.

I've suggested building our own private schools a hundred times on here before and you idiots always come up with a littany of ridiculous excuses on why it can't be done--literally Alex Jones-tier nonsense combined with massive asshurt and crying. I even provided you with reasonable plans on how to get it done. I'm not posting it anymore.

So this is the future you chose. Fuck young white males...Your idiot fathers don't want to get off their fat asses and invest in your futures.

Also this.

It's crucial that we spread the truth. If you can, you need to redpill your family, then your friends. Also take up the propaganda meme war gauntlet if you have the time.

I've been thinking for a while now that we need a central repository, a website, that serves as an archive for anti-White propaganda, even if it's just keeping tabs on articles that are posted by the media. What is happening is historically significant and needs to be fully documented; it will be studied for millennia. This repository would simply serve as cold, hard evidence, and could also be used to redpill people.

This is mostly paranoia, and some of it seems to be things you believe about yourself, rather than things others are actually telling you.

There are many people who hate white people, there's no doubt, but getting emotional and paranoid about it does nothing positive.

Also, you're intent on talking only about white males, rather than whites in general, which I find strange. You might feel powerless and subjugated yourself, but that isn't because you're a white male. Many white males are achieving great power and success in life, perhaps at a higher rate than any other group.

At the end of the day, your mindset only encourages more white males to adopt weak victim mindsets, which is an embarrassing look. You should be encouraging white men to improve themselves in all ways and achieve success, not writing self pitying, paranoid histrionic posts.

>they won't know I'm a shill

this piece of shit is shilling lies in every thread.

I am sure this will not backfire -_-

faggot Jew.

bump

>This is mostly paranoia
No, it's a frank assessment of the psychological toll that anti-White cultural Marxist ideology is intended to have, and is having, on Whites, especially males since cultural Marxism is explicitly both anti-White and anti (straight) male.

>You might feel powerless and subjugated yourself, but that isn't because you're a white male.
My country is being flooded with nonwhites to replace my entire race and my country is passing laws to disenfranchise me because I am a White male.

>You should be encouraging white men to improve themselves in all ways and achieve success
Read the rest of the thread.

>This is mostly paranoia,
I thought so too until the amount of evidence kept mounting and I was forced to think about it more. Now I see if everyday from the subtle to the not so subtle. It's insidious and mus tbe brought to light.

>white males to adopt weak victim mindsets, which is an embarrassing look
but not embarrassing when jews, blacks, women, arabs, LGBT, and latinas do it!

back to your hovel, JIDF/ShareBlue shill slime.

But cultural marxism shouldn't take a toll on white males, besides the mentally weak ones. If you have confidence in yourself and your identity, the people spewing hate shouldn't bother you or harm your mental state.

What bothers me about your posts is that you seem to see white people as pathetic and weak yourself. You act like the only way to protect whites from anti white propaganda is by hiding from it, rather than confronting it. If you had confidence in white people and white parenting, you would be okay with your kids attending public school. If white people are so dumb and pathetic that they can be convinced to hate themselves, then natural selection will take its course.

A white male's life growing up consists of being told the following:

-You specifically, due to your genetic heritage are responsible for all that is wrong with the world
-You are uninteresting, insufferable, and constantly annoying to all other "normal" (non-white) people around you
-Everything you ever accomplish is because you are afforded some sort of secret hidden societal free pass because you're white. Everything you think or say is invalid because it comes from the mouth of a white man
-You are evil incarnate
-You should simply cease existing and be replaced forever. Your kind are horrible and need not exist
-You are inherently racist regardless of who you are and what you do in life, and you're also incapable of having such a rich and broad perspective as a non-white because white people are stupid and narrow minded
-All achievements or accomplishments of your immediate family, friends, or race in general including all inventions and innovations are frauds that were actually invented by some secret brown person somewhere whose great ideas were stolen and exploited. White people are actually retards who only know how to enslave and exploit people who are smarter and more creative than them
-All culture you or your ancestors have is fraudulent and made up. White culture doesn't exist, it's just something else they stole from everyone else, and the parts they didn't steal are stupid and racist anyway.

Then we wonder why young white men become hateful and dejected in our society.

Attached: 1520587216582.png (1280x720, 468K)

Thank (((you))) for bumping my thread.

Your shilling is pretty good. It's a very good blend derogatory insults and anti-White hate, dressed up very nicely as concern trolling.

I'll give you a 7/10.

Attached: (((who))).jpg (210x250, 12K)

>This is mostly paranoia, and some of it seems to be things you believe about yourself, rather than things others are actually telling you.
you seem to believe about yourself...your assumptions make no argument telling people their inner worldview is just paranoia makes no argument. you just try to lul the senses.

>There are many people who hate white people, there's no doubt, but getting emotional and paranoid about it does nothing positive.
you fucking retarded shill, thinking positive while you get assraped doen't make the assrape go away, you just want white men do dissociate from themself like a fucking snakeoil seller you abusive cunt.
>Also, you're intent on talking only about white males, rather than whites in general, which I find strange. You might feel powerless and subjugated yourself, but that isn't because you're a white male. Many white males are achieving great power and success in life, perhaps at a higher rate than any other group.
muh white privilige exists i just have to take it.
>At the end of the day, your mindset only encourages more white males to adopt weak victim mindsets, which is an embarrassing look. You should be encouraging white men to improve themselves in all ways and achieve success, not writing self pitying, paranoid histrionic posts.
muh psychologial diagnosis, you are just histrionic goy, fuck off ,to know how white males feel you have to be a white male and that is your problem you aren't, so keep your eat shit instruction leaflet to yourself.

Attached: 35989898l.jpg (600x728, 51K)

>>white males to adopt weak victim mindsets, which is an embarrassing look
>but not embarrassing when jews, blacks, women, arabs, LGBT, and latinas do it!
>back to your hovel, JIDF/ShareBlue shill slime.

I hope you're joking. If you're not, then the fact that you saw any anti-white hate in any of my posts is evidence that you are deeply paranoid.

y-you're mentall ill!
ban all JIFD/ShareBlue shills.

>If white people are so dumb and pathetic that they can be convinced to hate themselves, then natural selection will take its course.
This is how your nose was truly revealed by the way, for future reference.

It's very jewish and psychopathic to blame victims of abuse for their own abuse by declaring that they deserve it because they fell victim to it in the first place (a circular argument).

This is actually a hallmark pattern of narcissistic and psychopathic abuse; in clinical psychology it's called "victim blaming", an abusive behavior that the abuser engages in whereby, when the victim objects to the abuse, they inform the victim that they are responsible for bringing the abuse onto themselves and that they deserve it.

bump

>white males to adopt weak victim mindsets, which is an embarrassing look

but not embarrassing when jews, blacks, women, arabs, LGBT, and latinas do it!

back to your hovel, JIDF/ShareBlue shill slime.

It's paranoia when they explicitly say that's what they're doing?

Fuck, I'm a fucking hispanic and I'm here because white men are getting fucked over by current society and I'm not okay with that.

So what you're saying is, it's perfectly okay for me (as a hispanic) to play the victim card, but it's not okay for wyppl to do it?

And let me guess, you can't comprehend why the alt-right is a thing.

>you are deeply paranoid
This is another psychopathic / narcissistic abuse pattern; it's called "gas lighting". This is an abuse behavior that the abuser engages in when the victim objects to the abuse, whereby the abuser accuses the victim of being crazy or imagining things.

Very fascinating to see how the tactics of the anti-White shills perfectly match the abusive relationship model of the narcissistic psychopath and their victim.

Really makes the almonds rustle.

1 reply = 1 bump.

Attached: can_you_guess_the_pokemon.jpg (469x354, 42K)

gas lighting is their biggest trick, they use it to perfection.

Attached: 78797.jpg (600x688, 75K)

>Fuck, I'm a fucking hispanic and I'm here because white men are getting fucked over by current society and I'm not okay with that.
Hello user, I'm happy to hear that you can see through the inhuman propaganda and that you object to an entire race of people being scapegoated and targeted for psychological abuse and disenfranchisement.

Ultimately this is a crisis of civil and human rights. Many nonwhites who are either happy that Whites are being abused or who are neutral about it don't realize that the system that is doing this to Whites today eventually can and will seek to destroy the civil rights of all people.

I must admit that once I began paying attention and saw the virulent anti-White hatred that is being expressed by nonwhites, and that is being carefully cultivated and encouraged by our educational and academic institutions, as well as our media, it chilled me to my bone.

The type of existential terror that is being engendered in Whites who become aware of what is going on is something that is inevitably going to lead to extreme violence on a massive scale.

OP, if you can, watch the BBC's 3part series on Byzantia, it's one long hate fest against the west!

Holy shit I'm looking forward to the real holocaust so fucking much.

How are white men getting fucked over? Less likely than the equivalent woman or minority to get accepted in university or for a job? There might be some truth to that and it's worth talking about, but that's not what OP is on about. He's acting like there's some conspiracy to psychologically torture white men (despite the fact that loads of the people supporting what he's against are white men themselves and most "woke" women have boyfriends).

Really what's going on here is insecure, failed white men are trying to project their issues on to other white men so that they can pretend that the reason they are currently failing in life is because they were discriminated against as a white male. The truth is that white men in general are doing just fine in life. The problem is just that they are a bottom 5% white man, and they can't handle getting beat out by above average minorities.

*most woke women have white boyfriends

It's annoying that they have so much extra money laying around that they can afford to pay psychopaths to shit up our board desu.

>watch the BBC's 3part series on Byzantia
I'll check it out user thanks. The BBC has become one of the most blatant propaganda outlets on Earth. I remember when I used to get excited about BBC documentaries; they used to make good nature documentaries at least.

Attached: toothfairy.jpg (200x300, 90K)

Bump

You'll never win a demographic war against blacks and muslims.
If every white person who wants to ensure survival for their people killed one askhenazi jew, the problem would be solved in a year.
People who reply "hello FBI" to such posts are not your friends. Every outgroup relationship is dictated by force. While you don't have to be a murderous psychopath to hold a position of strength, an entire population being defanged has no chance of survival. Whites in North America and Western Europe are a lot closer in behavior to Native Americans and Abos than to Africans, Indians or Chinese.

What do you have to gain from this Hispanic man? Why don’t you just sit back and wait to seize power. Honestly didn’t think minorities even cared about white people at all.

>How are white men getting fucked over?
We're being rendered a minority in our own countries by mass immigration that is designed to overwhelm and destroy our entire race, and the cultural Marxist "progressive stack" places White men right at the bottom of affirmative action hiring and workplace "diversification quota" initiatives.

Only beta male soyboys are okay with being cucked this.

Thank you for bumping my thread.

Attached: hello_fellow_goyim.png (501x576, 11K)

The biggest problem with the anti white hate is that most people are on complete denial it’s even happening. Mainstream media won’t acknowledge it happens, lefties literally cannot mentally imagine that it could happen. A lot of white kids who don’t have critical thinking skills trust whatever they’re told and so accept that they’re evil and terrible and all that. If we got it into public consciousness that this is real, white kids would be able to spot it and disassociate from it as they’ll know it’s from a trustworthy source. JP is doing excellent work mainstreaming this idea amongst others. If you can’t name the problem then you can’t ever fight it head on.

Attached: 03AA675E-7557-4918-930F-5638853CEB70.png (800x800, 206K)

You can dodge the valid points raised about your psychopathic logic all you want, doesn't make your delusions about people here reality. I'm happy with my life, in love with my asian-american girlfriend and have no interest in the white race. I don't feel like a victim. Doesn't stop me from seeing the persecution less fortunate white men face on a daily basis.

I'm going to give you some uncomfortable truths, but you need to accept them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, my family escaped communism. Yes, we're ready to go down fighting for american ideals. I have made a great network of other similar spics and other whites that shoot for funsies a few times a month. Pick up three gun senpai.

You're not wrong, and it's fucking disgusting. Turns out, if you're not a Mexican, you end up being very, very concerned about the destruction of white america. My family didn't flee here to become part of LA Raze and become Mexico. FUCK THAT.

>I must admit that once I began paying attention and saw the virulent anti-White hatred that is being expressed by nonwhites, and that is being carefully cultivated and encouraged by our educational and academic institutions, as well as our media, it chilled me to my bone.
You're not wrong. 90% of it is from the media nd academia. HIlariously, if you ever get drunk with niggers that live in the ghetto (I live in the south, my town is 45% black) they seem to understand that they hate white people but if white people go away, they is fucked. WE FUCKED YO. NO MONEY FOR GIBS. If you can redpill half of the gibsmedats on that fact, you will start winning.

Like I said, I just wanted to be part of America, own some guns, be left alone by the left, vote republican because lel Cuban. But now, the left is forcing a fucking race war, and I'm willing to be a SunterKommando just to point out the spics that want white people dead.

I just wanted to grow old in America, with a boring company that was a pillar of my community. I just wanted to be left alone, but the left went insane, and in the choice between Nazis and Communists, I picked Nazis. I still disagree with your collectivist ideology because it ruined my Cuban home country, but it's still less bad than the fucking far left.

>We're being rendered a minority in our own countries by mass immigration that is designed to overwhelm and destroy our entire race
See, this is where you get paranoid. The number of people who support mass immigration to destroy the white race is minuscule. The people that support it support it because they either feel bad for the poor people of colour and want to feel like a good person, want to suppress wages, or are an immigrant themselves. Most of the population is against mass immigration but politicians won't stop it.

Asian girlfriend... So I was right then. You guys that think white men are being persecuted are just insecure and part of the bottom 5% of white men.

>The harm caused to White males is intentional and deliberate.
Your so fucking biased and actually deserve to suffer more..

>I just wanted to be left alone, but the left went insane, and in the choice between Nazis and Communists, I picked Nazis.
I too wanted nothing more than to be left alone, it's still all I want. Know what happens if White people leave the cities and try to be alone? Ruby Ridge or Waco happens, or at the very least they will enforce "diversity" by settling nonwhite immigrants in your community.

I used to be a libertarian, pic related.

The truth is National Socialists and fascists are the only people in history who have successfully stood up to communism and defeated it.

Attached: 1519186045963.png (1231x441, 25K)

You're willfully blind and your entire ideology depends on missing the point. Before we continue, remind yourself that you're lecturing a fucking minority Hispanic about things he isn't smart enough to comprehend.

White men are being fucked over in the name of diversity. They're being passed over for promotions in favor of people with my skin color (which is racist as fuck). Never mind the fact that I have crippling self doubt that any promotion I get is not due to my ability, but it's due to my fucking skin color. Never mind that this anti-white male attitude is what is pouring tons of gasoline on the alt-right nazi movement. ALL THE LEFTIES HAD TO DO WAS CHILL THE FUCK OUT. BUT THEY COULDN'T DO THAT.

Look at any role model for white men and latino men. They're both shit, and we both know why.

>He's acting like there's some conspiracy to psychologically torture white men
There literally is. Why is all advertising portraying men as shitty partners that are slobs? (The Answer is they're pandering to women, but that's a different discussion). Why does my skin make me more worthy for a position then someone else?

>despite the fact that loads of the people supporting what he's against are white men themselves
Yes, those are useful idiots. They ruined my home country and made me flee in terror after trying to kill my family to grab a factory.

>woke" women have boyfriends).
not statistically valid. Relationship rates between whites are decreasing.

>Really what's going on here is insecure, failed white men are trying to project their issues on to other white men so that they can pretend that the reason they are currently failing in life is because they were discriminated against
But they are discriminated against. Affirmative action ensures it. I get favored for promotion and everyone I work with assumes I got a promotion just because of the color of my skin. It's the most demeaning shit I've ever had. I have to prove my worth.

>Anti-White Cultural Marxism: An example of the most severe form of emotional and psychological abuse

Wouldn't you say, it's best to start pushing the notion of "Jewish privilege" as a reaction against the notion of "White privilege"?

You basically say the same shit that anti-White jews push against whites, blaming jewish success in Media,academia, attaining high socio-economic status on jewish nepotism and quest for Jewish supremacy. You can even point out that it's, more often than not, the jews that push the concept of "White privilege" and the same jews being hostile against pointing out the "Jewish privilege" or whatever might constitute as such.

youtu.be/vCRO-_3aLkA This video is JP explaining why it’s importanr to eloquently explain an idea. With cool music
>>InB4 JP is a kike lover
Yes but he’s the best man we’ve got on this so we’ve got to make do with what we have.

Because I didn't get into gun fights, bribe guards, and flee my country with the clothes on my back just to turn America into the shithole I came from.

I'd rather go full on Rhodesian than give up the principles and ideas that defined this fucking country.

Why the actual fuck would I want to let some dirty mexicans be in charge of these united states and ruin the last beacon of freedom for the world? That sounds like a worthy cause for me to lay my life down for my white brothers.

Leftists made me this way. I just want to crowd fund a DC3 to throw commies out of.

>Your so fucking biased and actually deserve to suffer more..
Thanks for admitting it's your goal.

You are holding me, and other Whites, responsible for what you consider to be crimes committed in the past, simply because we happen to share the same skin color as the ones you claim committed those crimes.

We see what you are doing, we are watching you very closely, and we are planning.

Attached: the_awakened_saxon.jpg (640x650, 71K)

Blacks are hated due to features.
BE FUCKING TRUTHFUL.
you think its strange, sometimes appealing.

Black actually think whites are beautiful but that would make THEIR FUCKING HEADS SWELL.

>Also pedigree breading {NOT FORCE MARRIAGE LIKE POO} is best for EVERY races SUPERGENES.

:|

Attached: oboik.ru_10798.jpg (1024x768, 486K)

>you are getting replaced but its okay because the people who support it are virtue signaling

Your argument is non-existent. We live in a societies where not wanting white genocide is considered fringe and taboo.

I still pray that libertarianism can work.

I don't like the alternatives. I've been riding in an APC with my uncle in my home country just so he could go to work. IT was not fun.

I just pray that the left can learn to leave people alone before we get to the same point of home country. Leftists bombing everything, and right wing faggots killing them. I just want stability and peace, and to be left alone.

I don't like collectivism but I completely understand why you're picking it. You have no choice.

>Mainstream media won’t acknowledge it happens
its more they are complicit and activly promoting this, they are gas lighting in downplaying the true costsn and bloodspill and psychologial and economic devastation, mass migration into white homelands brings with it.

Attached: 5465.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>Ah yes, white people with valid complaints about society, they don't matter because they're beneath contemplation.

And yet, leftists will do anything to raise up low IQ somalian niggers, and protect them that accidentally kill an aussie female.

DO YOU NOT SEE HOW YOUR ATTITUDES ARE CREATING THE ALT RIGHT? YOU ARE CREATING NAZIS.

You act like the fact that only 20% of white men are ranked "above average" by women, and according to a tinder phd study, 40/250 men fucked 220/250 females.

And then you act shocked that 90% of men are checking out of society and becoming Nazis?

>Wouldn't you say, it's best to start pushing the notion of "Jewish privilege" as a reaction against the notion of "White privilege"?
It's certainly important that we make it clear that jews are not White. Pointing out jewish hypocrisy with regards to over representation ("privilege") could be effective, but the truth is we have no voice. It would be pissing into the wind. I've seen jewish intellectuals hand wave this notion by simply whining about the holohoax, as well.

>blaming jewish success in Media,academia, attaining high socio-economic status on jewish nepotism and quest for Jewish supremacy.
You do realize that if jews were not using their power to destroy our nations and our entire race, that we wouldn't have a problem with jews being successful and powerful, right?

>You can even point out that it's, more often than not, the jews that push the concept of "White privilege" and the same jews being hostile against pointing out the "Jewish privilege" or whatever might constitute as such.
We could, there are a bunch of memes floating around that do just this, some anons have been memeing it.

The difference is that "White privilege" is taught in academia and legislation is already in place to disenfranchise Whites because of this "privilege", where all we can do is spread memes.

Dude you have to spear head the paperwork before others will join in. All you're offering is a pipe dream.

I can respect that bro. I can respect that a lot. I always wanted to take the civic nationalist pill, I wanted to be united with non whites towards a higher set of ideals that we could all aspire towards. It just isn’t turning out that way. I’m glad people like you are out there. Thanks my friend.

Attached: 3E4ECB67-A294-42BB-AE4E-F21FDFCC7EE2.jpg (469x313, 45K)

So you ARE admitting that people are purposefully harming white men and that it's perfectly okay.

YOU ARE WHAT IS CAUSING WHITE PEOPLE TO HATE ME FOR MY SKIN COLOR. CAN YOU FUCKING STOP ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE TO LEGITIMIZE WHITE PEOPLE GENOCIDING ME?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD DO THAT.

/thread
Learn to kill or prepare to be killed

think of just one other historic example were the young men of a tribe where encouraged to cheer and be happy about other tribes comming in and taking their home and claim possession of what they did not achieved.
hä?

there is none for all i know

Attached: 2121.jpg (500x379, 55K)

White people are gods.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4nUD0-_HKI

Here's the sad thing. I'm a half europeen mut.
You basically need to link up with people like me as terps to genocide the full mexicans and full injun spics. IF you keep the partially white admixture spics, you're golden. If you keep the full on LA RAZA injuns, you're fucked.

I'm not kidding about being a sonderkommando. It'll be a service to this country I fucking love. I'm too crippled for military service. but I'm game.

After order is restored we can decide how to govern our nations. The truth is arguing about that stuff is pointless when we are being destroyed by our own governments.

>Leftists bombing everything, and right wing faggots killing them.
If you want to see what happens when "right wing faggots" don't keep the commies in check, take a loot at the history of the Soviet Union and the gulag system that tortured and murdered 60+ million Europeans. The commies killed all the "right wing faggots", so that's why they were able to commit the largest mass murder of human beings in history.

At the end of the day I resent having to pay attention to this shit whatsoever. I have a million other things I would rather be doing, but the safety of my family depends on finding a solution to what is going on.

Attached: 1517807341256.png (650x994, 600K)

I grew up next to Mi Papi Pinochet's wild ride.

I'm very aware of what happens when the left goes full retard.

I just pray every morning that it will never come to that. But from what I read and see online, they're rapidly burning up any and all goodwill. I don't like where things are heading, but I understand the why.

I just wanted to be a happy american immigrant with money, not this. I didn't want the same third world bullshit problems to follow me here. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

I do not see my only SON because of your peoples biased.
Your people is my own people.
It is NOT me then that had an issue, it was YOUR acceptance that HE is MY SON.

Nods.

If you talk the talk, then walk the walk, i have three white male children, with another on the way.

Attached: GettyImages-101683494-58323c423df78c6f6a7fd01a.jpg (768x1098, 208K)

>I didn't want the same third world bullshit problems to follow me here. It wasn't supposed to be like this.
The sad truth is that the American empire is in its final stages and is beginning to collapse.

The vultures are circling. Everything is unsustainable and propped up by fading illusions.

Something good can emerge from the ashes, we just have to keep spreading the truth.

Fuck me, let me share you a story of my ex (who was a raging communist) and meeting her family.

She was cuban, her dad ran a chemical plant that was the shining star of the Caribbean. It was used as the training plant for the entirety of south america. His plant got nationalized and he fled to america, to become a dry cleaner because hey, it's chemicals, and he was a chemist and engineer. Close enough!

We got belligerently drunk together and tried to go on a cigar run before my ex shut that down. She was "uncomfortable" because we were both drunkenly shouting "fuck castro" and I was blaring rhodesian bush war songs on my phone. It was great. Don't discount ALL of the spics, some of us are worth saving.

Thanks asshole. Thank you for feeding into the exact reason why Nazis want to genocide me. Read this conversation. Look at how reasonable THE ACTUAL FUCKING NAZI IS and look at how UNREASONABLE you are.

It can still be saved. it's going to get ugly, but it can be saved. More than enough spic countries have been saved from this same level of bullshit. The problem is having the resolve to keep marching forward.

There is repetition for the harm you have caused.
A loop paradox.
Where all things point.
If you change your ways, would they change their ways, DO THEY EVEN WISH TO HATE YOU AND BRING YOU TO RUIN..

You thought i was an enemy?

Senpai I’m legit in student politics right now (it’s a larp I know) purely to keep lefties out. They did a white privilege workshop which was forced onto everyone (in the fucking UK, absolute audacity). My entire campaign is that I’m gonna leave everyone alone and a few edgy pol memes on posters. Here’s my opponent.

Attached: 31998F1F-7746-4E30-B306-4CBA6F2CB62D.jpg (1575x2100, 562K)

Why do you think white males have the highest suicide rate in America?

only solution

You are the enemy. Like I said, look at how you treat me in comparison to how the actual fucking nazi treats me.

I know who I'll throw my lot behind, and it sure as hell isn't you.

And yet, that's not what you expressed here. Fuck off and die.

making all this shit too complicated.
Clearly the reason for promoting immigration, open borders and race mixing is to destroy all nations and replace them with 1 world government.
There's no effort to undermine shithole countries because there's nothing there to undermine. If there were any black or spic countries with their shit together they'd be getting targeted too (hypothetically of course.)
In fact, every time people put their race over country it just leads to more white flight. We should be encouraging nationalism, end of story.
The narrative should be about your own peoples and your own culture as opposed to foreigners and foreign culture. Its literally that simple. Anyone stands against will be outing their in-group and their motivations well enough.
Keep it simple. Out country is our country, our culture is our culture. Its the migrant's job to adapt, not the other way around.

>why Nazis want to genocide me

Same.
What are you saying here...
Am infused with bewilderment now,.

I say this to your face and you agree.
That is what i have found, due to undisputed logic.
You are fighting the forces of all that is.
So yourself.

bump

That and there is profit to be had from open borders. If you let anyone into the country, then wages go down and therefore the big corporations benefit. The sad part is the average man now has to compete against a ton of shitholers, yet our politicians don't care (maybe yours).

>>and yet, that’s not what you expressed here
Wrong Bong mate. There’s two Brits on the thread.

>Don't discount ALL of the spics, some of us are worth saving.
I'm willing to ally with anyone who wants to work to end the NWO system that intends to kill and enslave all of us.

>It can still be saved. it's going to get ugly, but it can be saved.
I hope you're right, I would rather not be conquered by the Chinese because my nation devolved into the bloodiest civil war in history. Ever if civil war erupts, the fact that we have nukes could still potentially deter other nations from invading, that is assuming the kikes running the country don't set some nukes off on their way to the grave.

Attached: truth_sounds_like_hate.jpg (599x465, 118K)

>marginalized genders officer
LMFAO

what can we even do?
a couple fags shooting guns on the weekend isn't going do much
any organization is met with FBI/ATF niggers mass murdering men women and children
any organization gets infiltrated by FBI and sabotaged from within

We are on course to collapse, so what can we do to prepare and stay under the radar?

No, YOU AND YOUR ATTITUDES ARE CAUSING THE PROBLEM.
FUCK OFF Cunt.

Sheit, sorry. In true spic fashion, I am fighting a chest cold with massive amounts of vodka. I'm pretty drunk.

Glad to hear it friendo. Naw, we're not going to be conquered by the bug people, the lack the imagination and scope to take over the USA.

I honestly fear civil war. The moment that breaks out, it's game fucking over for the USA. And that's what scares me. Every fucking country will be sending us arms and advisors and the moment the govt commits too hard, they will be deemed war criminals and disposed of.

Good night friend, and god speed.

>Good night friend, and god speed.
Take care, keep your powder dry.

I’ve got a pretty good chance of winning. I’ve got all my friends and acquaintances voting for me. Oh and believe me she said “a straight white male can’t be diversity officer”. Bitch with the amount of enemies she made with that white privilege workshop she’s lucky she hasn’t been spat on.

Attached: 0E562C25-9140-4E59-B015-718000F1FA1C.png (648x510, 472K)

And keep your hatchet sharp.

Maybe try to get her to admit that the goal of "reverse colonization" is to completely replace Whites.

Ask her if she would be interested in heading up a campaign to promote tolerance towards transgender muslims in the mosques near the university campus.

>who wants to work to end the NWO system that intends to kill and enslave all of us.

Thats seems reasonable.

You fucking dipshits, just link her to the god damn UN white paper plans.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

T. Data Sperg.

>so what can we do to prepare and stay under the radar?
I would say stockpile supplies, stay out of the cities, and form a good network with your local community.

Not really sure what to do beyond that.

She’s done a campaign for transgenders and a separate one for Muslims so you wouldn’t be far wrong. Honestly she’s a nice person but deeply twisted in the head. Diversity officer is all she really has, it’s all over her Facebook everyday. It’s gonna feel good taking it away from her.

Attached: E2249B0E-B193-4D7F-AC0D-F422D3F2F8A5.jpg (932x1024, 112K)

Of course they are.
They're derailing your shitty master plans.
His attitude.

I can't wait to deny military aid to your fucking caliphate.

I'm sure I'm not the only sperg that does this, but I call my senators and reeee at them over whatever shitty country pissed me off this week.

Fuck it, I'm going to reee at my senator over UK muslims and servicing your atomic bombs. Fuck it, he's pretty racist, he can get onboard with being scared to service your bombs and let muzzies become in charge of them.

Dont worry we have Russian supporters whom are willing to help free the people.

MUAHHAHAHA

Attached: 53dee.jpg (771x768, 42K)

>Honestly she’s a nice person but deeply twisted in the head.
These people worship "the oppressed" by trying to protect them. They try to protect them by removing the rights of others in the name of "equality" and "equity". This is their religion. Anyone who disagrees with them is the devil in their religion. Their religious belief is not amenable to reason or logic.

>It’s gonna feel good taking it away from her.
smug_af.jpg

I hope she drops out of school due to "PTSD" from getting BTFO so hard by huwyte male.

Attached: 1520087995344.png (980x742, 634K)

Attached: sisi-salman-trump-crystal-ball-orb-saudi-may2017-1120.jpg (2029x640, 352K)