BREAKING ! EU and UK MADE LAST MINUTE BACK DOOR DEAL

Did Theresa May made secret evil deal with EU and in order to get EU support today she promised to collapse BREXIT.

EU recalls Russia envoy, backs UK belief Moscow ‘highly likely’ responsible for Skripal poisoning.
Following talks on Thursday, the leaders of 28 European nations agreed with the British assessment that it was “highly likely”
that Russia was behind this month's poisoning of former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia.
The European Council “agrees with the United Kingdom government’s assessment that it is highly likely that the
Russian Federation is responsible and that there is no plausible alternative explanation,” the member states said in a joint statement.

rt.com/news/422087-eu-recalls-russia-envoy-skripal/

WITH THIS EVIL MOVE BY THE UK WORLD IS CLOSER TO A WAR
Theresa May is SATAN incarnate.
Don't worry, be happy Russia eventually will be victorious over those evil dishonest demons.

Attached: eu+uk.jpg (1880x716, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2018/03/22/european-council-conclusions-on-the-salisbury-attack/
rt.com/uk/422017-far-rise-terror-threat/
youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tldr

Brexit is happening on March 29, 2019

Looks like enough time to set up the derail of the whole process and collapse it.
Two days ago EU was very strongly opposed to support UK without solid proof that Russia was involved
and suddenly today all 28 of them harmoniously agreed.
I smell a rat here and I think she made that evil deal.
She sold UK and her soul to the Devil of EU.
That's my take omit.

>That's my take omit.
*typo*
That's my take on it

posting pepes from better days

Attached: 1475788121229.jpg (803x724, 262K)

Attached: 1475788121236.jpg (320x320, 20K)

Attached: 1470442040078.jpg (620x387, 81K)

I guess from days before T May

Attached: 1470442040273.png (1083x893, 1.17M)

Attached: 1470442040298.jpg (1024x680, 92K)

Well you bongs better 1776 your selves.

Attached: 1481474939999.jpg (593x362, 34K)

just days when i thought things were looking up in eur*pe

Attached: 1470442040307.jpg (620x387, 42K)

Civil war starts if that happens.
Nobody believes the Russia story here.
People would rather go to war than not have Brexit.
I think it's a retarded move by government to retain EU backdoor status.
The good thing is it reveals to the world we are not in a democracy.
Also that The EU is a dictatorship.
This is a Lisbon 3.0

>the member states said in a joint statement.
here is the link to tat Statement:

European Council conclusions on the Salisbury attack, 22 March 2018
consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2018/03/22/european-council-conclusions-on-the-salisbury-attack/

>rt

You aint fooling anyone shill.

Attached: 234r.png (250x202, 7K)

read the bloody statement goof and STFU

Attached: 1470442040300.png (690x402, 383K)

What will it take for Brits to start bombing media and political traitors?

Criticism of Islam

Attached: 1521706296162.jpg (824x714, 100K)

Looks like muslims are primed for it already, tensions are very high.
TOMORROW THIS DOCUMENTARY WILL BE PLAYED ON RT.

George Galloway tells RT the ‘murderous’ far right is on the rise in the UK (VIDEO)

George Galloway’s new documentary exploring the “clear and present danger” of the rise of the far right in Britain will screen on RT UK from Wednesday.
The former Labour MP takes a closer look at the rise of UK fascist groups.
“Anyone who thought that fascism died with [Oswald] Moseley and the Blackshirts got a very rude awakening with the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox,
who was murdered in plain sight by a fascist,” Galloway told RT presenter Bill Dod.

The UK’s most senior counter-terror police officer Mark Rowley warned last month that the terrorist threat from far-right extremists is on the rise,
as he revealed that four alleged terrorism plots had been foiled in the past year.
The broadcaster and writer cautioned against underestimating the potential of the far right to incite violence

rt.com/uk/422017-far-rise-terror-threat/

Show your flag Rusky.

>You aint fooling anyone shill.
I'm not even trying, believe me mate.
RT has more credibility than CNN or BBC or whatever that Kangaroo Network you have in your penal colony.
I think it's called Australian Kangaroo Network, AKN

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY..jpg (1280x770, 585K)

>Show your flag

fucking kikes, pushing for war

I'M too shy

If I'm wrong in my speculation that T.May made BREXIT sellout deal with EU in return for today's support
then I would love to know what was that 'thing' that so suddenly changed minds of 28 members who just two days ago were strongly opposed to it.
Something was offered in exchange.

we will never know, britain has been controlled by jews at will for over 100 years and several shady secrets even from ww2 have never been revealed

what is really interesting is that some classified documents from that era were supposed to be made public recently, but the time for declassification has been pushed for another 30 years or so, i don't remember

it's just all one big sewer and interests of really horrible people

>for another 30 years or so,
Wow, to extended that long or even another 20 years, something must be really nasty that they decided to hide from public knowledge.
Must be something really nasty. So they are waiting for some people to die off I guess before revealing what that was.

stating as fact in title
>BREAKING ! EU and UK MADE LAST MINUTE BACK DOOR DEAL

to

questioning what happened
>Did Theresa May made secret evil deal with EU and in order to get EU support today she promised to collapse BREXIT.

which one is it?

>Did Theresa May made secret evil deal with EU and in order to get EU support today she promised to collapse BREXIT.
No. But it does raise a serious question: how much does the EU want to stop Brexit?

i just hope we don't have a war, only those who hate europe want a war

But not all is lost, today's EU announcement is one thing, will all the country obey it and implement the resolution
of kicking out Russian Ambassadors or diplomats from their countries is the real test of stupidity, or wl they wait for the test results.
This is so freaking strange,what a circus.
So those countries kick out Russian diplomats, Russia will do the same to them, and then What?
Maybe something we as the public we are not told, but UK and few others know.

Fuck I hope that bitch has a stroke or something paralyzing her, what a warmonger.

>RT has more credibility than CNN or BBC

erm what? cnn amd bbc are no where even similiar. RT is on CNN level. whilst bbc is ar above on credibility scale

WRONG.

If we want to overthrow them we have to do it ourselves. No one can defeat the Anglos. Only losers ever bet against us.

>whilst bbc is ar above on credibility scale

oh, you're serious...

this, big influx of uk proxy shills dont believe their lies

I'm surprised that with your sophisticated English you can not distinguish the general statement I made
in the title, and the very specific speculation I made re BREXIT collapse text.
Let me reveal to you that they both have place in that composition. First is general speculation,
second is detailed speculation.
The collapse of BREXIT was one of few possible deals made in exchange for EU's support.

I know that you are trying to make me look stupid but in this case you yourself are in that place with your poking at me.
But that shows that you don't have much of an imagination and creative thinking, you're just nasty person, that's all.

>RT is on CNN level. whilst bbc is ar above on credibility scale
Thanks for illuminating me with your wisdom.
I'm switching to BBC as I type

BREXIT is not going to happen and never was going to happen, at least in any meaningful way, otherwise it would have happened by now. The UK government is either going to kick this down the road until people forget about it and it becomes historical trivia so that UK will have officially been BREXITing for 60 years running the way Russia and Japan are still technically at war because they never signed a peace-treaty, or it will settle on some watered down half-assed bullshit which will be called BREXIT, but most of the original relations and deals turn out to have remained largely unaltered.

Don't forget that the entire BREXIT voting thing was legally speaking not more than an opinion-poll and not a legally binding referendum, UKIP was only doing it for publicity and votes with expectations of losing since the leaders did not have any plans on what to actually do when they got what they supposedly wanted and Theresa May was originally in the remain-camp until the results were in and she switched sides.

The EU is already disintegrating, due to it being too expensive, very bureaucratic, inefficient, unelected commissions (undemocratic), and wasteful and not beneficial for south-Europe (high unemployment, mass migration, rising costs).

Attached: Merkel-EU-Farage-Right.jpg (620x383, 80K)

Thx, that shines more light at this dark corner of British politics.
I must admit I was not following British politics till the BREXIT noise, and even after that not so closely
but recently I guess little bit when she was sparring with Trump and now of course with Russians.

>BREXIT is not going to happen and never was going to happen, at least in any meaningful way

May has agreed to take all refugees that throw her way until 2021. Soon a bunch of starving niggers from south africa are being headed to europe. The uk will just put it off until there are too few anglo's left in the uk to oppose them.

>I must admit I was not following British politics

British politics is a quagmire. those people are slaves. They can't speak, the press isn't allowed to report on anything, they're being exterminated by waves of shitskins. . . The british need to grow some balls because their government is wiping them out.

>The EU is already disintegrating,

that's what the jews want. They want to destroy the western world so that they can take power.

>the press isn't allowed to report on anything,
but they have BBC that is the best in the world and are above everybody else,apparently

lol

Hang that Cunt!

London was the kike capital throughout the 19th century only giving way to NYC after WWI. Even today, it is run by the filthy heebs.

mogg shouldn't stan for this
youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0

hello newfrien

Bump[

just saying

Attached: DYV4sPAUQAA1chn.jpg (876x606, 120K)

well, she was a remoaner

rt is just kremlin propaganda

t. (((Gibraltar)))