Do you still get annoyed by shows with diverse casts that came out before the 2010's...

Do you still get annoyed by shows with diverse casts that came out before the 2010's? Do shows and movies you liked before being red-pilled get grandfathered in?

Even though I am immediately suspect of every new show that comes out with non-white main characters, I still like watching the old ones. Why does it feel like there was so much less of an agenda back then?

Attached: red_dwarf.jpg (825x464, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ukZfEhLYCCE?t=500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because back then the actor that won the audition just happened to be a minority.

Yes and it only feels that way because jews hadn't shifted into hyper drive.

If you were actually red pilled you'd see them pushing their blatant propaganda though. I'm guessing you are a race realist but the next step, but longest and hardest is looking at ww2, then ww1, then the French revolution where the modern jewish Monarchy truly usurped the throne of the previous jew monarch.

I don't give a shit that the cat is black
to be honest with you I think it just makes him more believable

Its not annoying that they do it, its that they're so fucking sanctimonious about it that they break the fourth wall.

Protip: Kryten now runs a (fairly well produced) YouTube channel where he reviews electric cars.
youtu.be/ukZfEhLYCCE?t=500

Scrapheap challenge was good as well. That cohost was a cutie

Because they just hired whoever was good at the job, not for political ideology.

Doubtful. They were shoehorning minorities in children's programming in the 90's pretty hard.

Was lister white? I always assumed he was a weird sort of muggy brown.
Inb4 space comedy meant no women.

the difference is jules and charles were made to play those parts

craigs dad is from south america

In red dwarf, everyone was pulling their weight in terms of comedy, every character was a great fit. A lot of current productions just dump minorities into it even though they are fucking shit, which subsequently ruins the whole thing

examples: Nu-Star Wars, 90% of the cast of Black Panther etc.

Don’t understand why every picks on black panther for this. Black people on the African continent doing black African things.
The real shit is fucking black Norse gods and valkyries, jews always portrayed as innocent and funny, female leadership ios portrayed as the only compétant one.

It's because everyone's so fucking smug about it.

Literally 'take that white people' using a fictional country and bringing up the black egyptian and other conspiracy theory can of worms.

I genuinely can't myself, for me they're even worse because of the knowledge that people let it air when there was a realistic chance of stopping it and now knowing what that lead to, earlier shows with (((diverse))) casts are just worse than new ones.

I don't see how people can't notice this. Are they blind?

not really because they usually just fit in
but have you seen Star Trek Discovery for example? nothing but 'strong brown wiminz conquer da space!'

It’s even worse, none of the bitches in discovery actually do anything. They just somehow wind up in charge and were told they’re the best.
At least janeway had to be a fucking captain.

Even if they were characters shoehorned for diversity, they used to fit in in the past. Now the political agenda is shoved in the viewers face and diverse characters are ridiculous walking statements.

cool, I wasn't able to continue after first episode so I don't really know but glad I dodged the bullet

Race relations only seemingly got worse during Obama's presidency, especially since 2012 on. Things just didn't feel quite as heated as they do now before Trayvon Martin's death.

Attached: lost-cast-key-art.jpg (900x506, 130K)

I honestly only like the main guy and Killmonger, no one else was really capable of selling it. They merely met the one requirement
>Be black

It's time for another Good Idea, Bad Idea!
Good idea:
>Predator
Bad idea:
>BBC show where Achilles is a negro

Attached: Dillon-you-son-of-a-bitch.jpg (510x275, 21K)