Into findom

>into findom
>have no money

lads, what to do? Mistress isn't happy.

Attached: 116758729660525.jpg (1080x810, 355K)

>friend made 2 million off of findom

Bitch has a hell of a hustle, good on her

Domination by Finns?

Pretty easy if you're russian

findom baffles me. what is appealing about giving your money to a woman?

What's findom?

What the fuck is findom?

suck me off and let me plow your boipucci then I'll give you some cash

Get some fucking self-control you worthless fuck.

hashtag it (#findom) on twitter or instagram. you'll find out.
is she on twitter or instagram? who is she?

Men that give women money and ask for nothing in return. A form a "financial" submission to a "dominant" woman.

Better start hooking and offering your blood/organs.

Also, not politics, so sage kek.

" " should be around submission, not financial

That's fucking retarded. There has to be more to it.

>friend made 2 million off of having arabs shit in her mouth

Bitch has a hell of a hustle, good on her

Wouldnt that be more of a turn-on?
Some rich dude giving money away that means nothing to him is ok.
But some poor sap giving his rent money to some whore so she can belittle him...

It's the most retarded fetish ever

where's the penis

It really surprises me everytime I travel abroad how many girls (and homo fags) reveal their fetish to be Finnish domination.

Attached: around finns the ice is thin.png (3000x3000, 1.23M)

>what is appealing about giving your money to a woman?

Nothing at all. It's about pleasing a girl who owns you. You're her bitch, basically.

>That's fucking retarded. There has to be more to it.

Why?

Attached: 1521620306506.jpg (480x640, 45K)

I'd make a witty remark but that's just sad.

women can just get free money from retards like this
it really is living life on easy mode lads

Attached: 1517400587448.jpg (393x393, 38K)

Men can too it’s called
E b t
You can eat steak and lobster every month

men will literally pay for your used underwear over the internet
really percolates the pine nuts

Attached: 1516913590576.jpg (252x212, 12K)

I love femdom, women are goddesses, but findom sucks, it's just you giving money away

I guess I'm too much of a Jew to be turned on by spending money lol

highly doubt someone would give me anything

>men will literally pay for your used underwear over the internet

I think I may have just stumbled across a new business opportunity.

Attached: GJrOuTL.png (706x680, 84K)

It's women taking advantage of weak men who have fetishized their weakness as a way to subconsciously cope with the fact that they hate themselves.

explain why

I don't understand the concept, the girl have to provide something at least no? Not even nudes or titties pics ?

Imagine things from the woman's perspective. It really is a turn on for them to get paid. It creates incentive.

Attached: B-EFAKGIQAAAqNV.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

They make you their bitch. They give the commands and you bark and roll over. Some people find it extremely hot when women behave this way.

Attached: 9719774620fdaea66bd787243e2e0c506d.png (420x294, 42K)

literally nothing
the girl doesn't even give a thank you

Yeah but I'm probably a narcissist too because I don't want to pay for sex either, I want to be desired

Have some self-control. I'm into diapers but I never actually wear them. Just jerk off to the fantasy and go on with your day

it's an amerimutt thing ? I never heard about it before

Attached: 1520807306446.jpg (720x540, 29K)

It's probably a thing anywhere where their men have been reduced to pathetic soyboys.

It's prevalent in all of the anglosphere from what I've seen. But I don't know about findom in Europe because I only speak English.

I don't understand findom. Makes no sense. I can understand cuckold and whatnot. Fluffing a BBC and tasting a girl's orgasmic bliss on the tip of a black dick is hot. Findom though? Why?

Kill yourself

good luck applying for any livable amount of ebt as a single man without any kids.

It's a free market, you freedom hating commie.

Kill yourself

Honestly, the thought if a white girl being raped and stretched and forcibly converted to a life of BBC ecstasy turns me on. I could cum in a minute thinking of a white girl being raped by a group of 12 inch BBCs, so hard she falls unconscious and they just keep pounding away at her limp body. Honestly all white women need to be raped by BBC. BBC is so powerful it can literally kill a woman. Did you know that? You can choke a woman with BBC. You can cause internal bleeding because it's so massive. It's like sticking an arm in her. Huge. They're as big as my monitor screen, and it's a big ass monitor.

Son. They speak English in Europe

I think you need to get back on those meds

I second this

What do you mean? It's just a fantasy. I jerk off to BBC loving white girls 5 times a day at least.

They CAN speak in English but they generally don't.

Is there a reverse version of this?

You can jerk your life into a box of Kleenex, or you can actually be useful to a Princess who totally owns you. What's so great about being a living spunk factory? That's more degrading than some good honest findom.

Attached: BzdfbvVCIAEJYtb.png large.png (1445x809, 985K)

I can't promise it'll make the bad thoughts go away, but it surely will help.

You should kill her and kill yourself too you fucking cuck.

Attached: 1519892558113.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

No, it isn't.

There are so-called "Cash Masters" who take money from homosexual submissive men. Nobody likes them.

Or you could not be either breed of degenerate.

Is being liked important?

checked, Poland is saying the truth.
I wonder if gay fags would pay for my sweaty underwear after workout.

What's degenerate about watching a cute girl go shopping for Louboutin shoes on your dime? The smile that lights up her face, the spring in her step when she first starts to wear them.

There is literally nothing wrong with financially adoring and supporting beautiful women. That's kinda what men are supposed to do.

Attached: 460345_orig.jpg (584x424, 208K)

Got sauce on this bitch? Waif material. Checks all the boxes for me

Bitch, I'd be happy to show you how happy I am when I buy a big bag o' dope on your dime - that droop in my eyelids, the pitch of my cough... that'll light up yer fucking day.

KILL HER AND WEAR HER SKIN WHILE TAKING MONEY FROM PLEBS

No, it's not lol. Men are supposed to lead and provide for good submissive women who they are married to and raise children with. A good girl earns these things and is an invaluable member of your household as the homemaker, wife, and mother. Giving random sluts money to occasionally pop out a tit is degenerate. You are a loser.

meh, i want a girl thats like me. That doesn't care about materialism and likes to discuss real shit. thats why I will die alone.

finnish holes where made for big american cock

>There is literally nothing wrong with financially adoring and supporting beautiful women. That's kinda what men are supposed to do.
Only if they share their vaginas and reproductive capacity, not for nothing.

>giving stacy free money to buy outfits that chad will rip apart banging her

how is this any different from being a cuck?

just get a white GF then get a divorce

Attached: deltoro.png (256x145, 8K)

The cuck can at least say he's in a relationship with her. This is even lower than being a cuck.

I can offer Finndom if you know what I mean HAHAHAHAHAH

Spread boipucci americano

>to occasionally pop out a tit

If that.
Doms don't show you tits, they just take your money and treat you badly.
Normal femdom is already pretty degenerate, but with normal femdom, the dom is actually your employee -- she does what you want and what has been negotiated upfront. If you don't like it, you can always switch providers, because ultimately you have power, as you are paying.
Findom is completely fucked up because the sub pays to the dom to get literally nothing in return.

t. former degenerate

Real findom is that you as man are poor and the women give you money like the patriarchy but then with women.

Attached: 1512491952549.jpg (634x815, 120K)

When something sounds too good to be true it is. They probably make the money illegally

Yeah I'm aware, I mostly just said it to cover my bases. I've been in the bdsm scene for a while. It's definitely degenerate but made me understand women a lot better.

>I've been in the bdsm scene for a while.

Sounds degenerate

Is this the greatest money laundering scheme ever?