O MY ASSPULL ACADEMIA

Power of Friendship saves the day!

that was fucking stupid

man l want to go back to 2015 when this manga was harmless lighthearted fun

"Eri's power was the reason" they said

do the japanese have a word they use for "asspull"?

What do they call it?

Keikaku

If you felt bad or even cried while reading this chapter - kys. Nighteye was horrible and boring ass character. So as Mirio.

>stop liking things I dont like
calm down kid

And this is why I jumped away from the Naruto Narrative.

Back when Naruto did it, it was so irritating that I said"fuck it I'm going to Bleach!" And I am glad I did.

I am more interested in manga like Tokyo Ghoul, Seven Deadly Sins and The Promised Neverland now.

>he likes NE
underage

>Tokyo ghoul
Are you even trying user?

>Deku gets more pussy
In other news Toga is wet.

Not that guy but Nighteye wasn't even at all interesting whatsoever. It's not like it was the death of Captain General, Unohana or Ukitake where there was significant change to the status quo.

How is that not better storytelling? Tokyo Ghoul is leagues above MHA.

>its another garbage bait thread after a new chapter comes out strawmanning about fucking nothing
Holy cow kill yourself you dumb ass nigger.

shonen manga

>It's not like it was the death of Captain General, Unohana or Ukitake where there was significant change to the status quo
Neither of those did anything

Tite Kubo

>captain general death
>gets rid of Soul Society leading powerhouse captain
>forces Shinsui into the role

>Unohana
>used as a fight to the death
>there can only be one Kenpachi
>gave Zaraki access to his Shikai which cuts down a giant Meteor and beats Gremmy

>Ukitake
>sacrifices himself to stabilize Soul Society after Reio is cut down
>Juha Bach gets scared of right hand and absorbed the right hand thereby killing Ukitake
>Juha Bach's body becomes stagnated and is used as the new Reio which stabilizes The Bleach Universe

What did Nighteye do to significantly impact the status quo?

You misspelled Masashi Kishimoto.

So absolutely nothing came about with those deaths especially Unohana

Zaraki killed filler.
Ukitake did nothing anyway.

But friendship wasn't enough to save Nighteye lol

>Captain who was at death's door already and Shinsui taking up the mantle didn't change anything

>Unohana is a literal fcking plot device and her sacrfice didn't amount to anything since Kenpachi ended up jobbing

>Ukitake was long overdue for his death and he didn't accomplish anything nor did it change anything

Bleachfags.....

>MHA fanboys
>this much denial

I bet you think Nighteye is up there with Heuges from FMA, don't you. BTFO

Tokyo Ghoul is still a terrible manga, that it's slightly better than BnHA isn't an achievement.

>Sup Forums is too fucking stupid to realize that the circumstances that all the characters went against led to changing Deku's and Nighteye's fate
>Mirio rescuing Eri and inspiring her which would later awaken her quirk
>The girls crashing in which saved Deku and Nighteye from getting killed by Chisaki
>Eri helping Deku defeat Chisaki
>HURR DURR IT WAS FRIENDSHIP ENERGIES

The shitposters for this manga are so fucking lame. You can't even bait properly.

is it the new and cool thing to be contrarian and hate the current arc? i personally like it and thought it was fun

this place is always disgustingly contrarian but this arc was a complete mess. if you enjoyed that's good for you but BnHA has become my least anticipated read of SJ as of now.

>BNH shittyness attracts shitposters
In other news water is wet

Again, the fact that you are being such a MHA fanboy and can't admit that Nighteye and his death were boring and insignificant and yet belittle captain rank Soul Reapers that said deaths do significantly change the status quo shows how much denial there is.

Actually that would be Black Clover.

>Nighteye dies
>Gran Torino doesn't even show up
The old man is cold as ice. I bet he is enjoying some taiyaki right now.

Dropped.

Fuck you Kohei.

did i miss the chapter thread?
this shit feels dead

Glad he's dead, future sight has no place in this manga.

Nobody care retard
Your lack of rebuttal is proof enough Bleachkiddy

>did i miss the chapter thread?
yeah

>3 asspulls in a single arc
This is a new record.

god dammit
what was it like?

Just want to take a second to show my appreciation for "o my nen" being a meme for ass pulls.

Not that user but I'll reply
>>Captain who was at death's door already and Shinsui taking up the mantle didn't change anything
Would you have said the same thing if All Might died?

>>Unohana is a literal fcking plot device and her sacrfice didn't amount to anything since Kenpachi ended up jobbing
Kenpachi saved Soul Society and beat Gremmy

>>Ukitake was long overdue for his death and he didn't accomplish anything nor did it change anything
This is the only point I can agree with you. Even though he basically saved the world, it was only for a few moments and that's it. It was pointless

Don't worry, the manga was much more comfy before bleach and naruto posters started latching onto it due to it being the new "normiebait" manga. Discussion threads are long gone, now are the days of shitposting. Embrace your new position as the Naruto/Bleach replacement.

>Sup Forums was wrong about literally everything in arc so they've resorted to complaining about shit that makes no sense

>>Sup Forums is too fucking stupid to realize that the circumstances that all the characters went against led to changing Deku's and Nighteye's fate
>To be fair, you need to have a really high IQ to truly understand My Hero Academia
Just kys. It was bullshit "wish energy"

I already gave you my rebuttal faggot You are in denial about the significance like the MHA fanboy you are.

Actually Ichigo was going to be turned into the next Reio since Reio saw its own death. However Ukitake having Mimihagi and getting Juha Bach to absorb and stagnant his body saved Ichigo from being turned into one.

pardon for poor amerikan
were was you when boku no piko die?

>Would you have said the same thing if All Might died?
Nope. And that doesn't disprove that his death didn't change anything

>Kenpachi saved Soul Society and beat Gremmy
Nope. Hell Gremmy isn't even among the head honchos and he wound up jobbing regardless

See what I mean? Fucking lame

>Would you have said the same thing if All Might died?
All Might's fucking retirement shook the industry and lead to changes when Capatain died it just went back to busy as usual because he was half dead already the cast didn't even have time to mourn because it didn't matter

>Unohana's sacrifice only lead to Kenpachi defeating one enemy

Wow...its fucking nothing.

pottery

>Nope. And that doesn't disprove that his death didn't change anything
so Bleach #1 dying is whatever but MHA #1 dying would've been a big deal. Fuck off with your hypocrisy

>Nope. Hell Gremmy isn't even among the head honchos and he wound up jobbing regardless
Gremmy literally dropped a meteor the size of all soul society and Kenpachi destroyed. Don't talk about a manga you didn't read

You talk as if it's the first time you heard about OFA

>Power of Friendship changed the future
Holy fuck, Nighteye, shut your fucking trap and die already.

>so Bleach #1 dying is whatever
Yeah because that's how it was trated in manga

>Gremmy literally dropped a meteor the size of all soul society and Kenpachi destroyed
And? He wasn't even among the strongest.

>All Might's fucking retirement shook the industry
but nothing changed wow

>Kenpachi saved soul society from destruction
>autist: so it's nothing
What did he mean by this?

shit, like most of these threads.

>pardon for poor amerikan
Excuse me for my poor American
>were was you when boku no piko die?
Where you were when Boku no piko died?

I was in class trying to not kill myself, also you can use google translator for short phrase.

>nothing changed
So overhaul was gonna happen anyway?

Gremmy could destroy the entire soul society. What does his ranking have to do with the fact that Kenpachi did something? Fucking retards

It wasn't power of friendship you fucking autists, his quirks power was based in your outlook and belief of the quirk, it's why nighteye who had a negative outlook every time he used his quirk couldnt change the future, he was just desperate. Deku and the other people had a positive outlook and as such the quirk didnt work on them, it's the quirks natural drawback

meant for

>but nothing changed
>Lost their 1# hero and had to settle with Endeavor a hero nobody likes
>Government had to step in an allow heroes in their first years to get provisional licenses
>Crime rates increased after All Might's retirement
At least read the manga Bleachkiddy

Gremmy is not among the head so it doesn't matter at all.

THANKS FUCK HE JUST CONFIRMED MIRIO IS STILL GOING TO BE A HERO

>be only woman in the big three
>end up thinking mirio is shit because you saw Deku's "hard work"
>no idea that mirio fought the same guy deku did, for five minutes, without a quirk

if all might didn't retire, UA wouldn't have send the student to the license exam, deku, ochako, kirishima and tsuyu wouldn't have participated in the mission, and everyone would have died against Overhaul

>those desperate rationalizations
imagine being a bnhafag, is there a more wretched fate in this world

He probably saw something else, but since he knows how his quirk works now he doesn't care otherwise he would never look at mirios future

>IP didn't move

wasn't there one guy who died in the middle of the final arc who they made a huge deal about even though he was less fleshed out than Nighteye was?

>mentioning the second best kishimoto on Sup Forums

get none of the narutard shit on Sup Forums pls.

Eri looks pretty smug there.

being a fan of hxh or beserk

>Being to dumb to understand a kids cartoon

>wasn't there one guy who died in the middle of the final arc who they made a huge deal about even though he was less fleshed out than Nighteye was?
Even the anime made a joke about how nobody gave a shit about him yet its made a big deal in the manga

>>To be fair, you need to have a really high IQ to truly understand My Hero Academia
Pretty much.

a redditor hxhnigger

A. That happened in the very beginning of the final arc

B. He wasn't seen as significant for outside of one chapter

C. Kubo was a far better writer than Kishimoto

>Being to dumb
bnhafags everyone

And to think she was consigned a lesbian before this.

>OfA stockpiling and storing power in the form of hopes and dreams

shitposters btfo

nice headcanon

Literally Power of Friendship.

Wow, Mirio really got fucked.

Everyone was sucking Deku's dick this chapter.

>he posted it again

because Mirio didn't do shit.

>Kubo was a better writer than Kishimoto
They're both shit. Kubo had more potential but asspull after asspull killed Bleach.
SS is still better han anything in Nart though

Didn't Deku as the narrator say that he ended up working under Nighteye for a long time? Is him dying a retcon? Is Hori, dare I say it, a hack?

I don't know, Mirio was legitimately likable. Nighteye's quirk was annoying and brought stupid themes like fate into the story but I liked that line where he admitted he took in Mirio in to make him a vessel for AllMight's quirk and then realized he had a lot of value as a person and hero. Mirio's character still has a lot of potential as well.

>early mango threads
>comfy threads, drawfriend regularly taking requests, anons from other countries with no typesetting or QA knowledge whatsoever translating the raws to their respective languages and english just so we all could enjoy the mango

>post anime threads
>LMAOOO ASSPULL
>O MY XD
>no one discusses anything, just shitposts to no end

I don't understand why anyone should care about Hawk Eye dying or Mirio loosing his quirk.
These characters appeared out of fucking no where right before this arc and hyped up just for this obviously forced melodrama and for people to think this series has some semblance of stakes.

Some people have nothing better to do and there is no useful moderation ever.
That's just the way of things.

deku worked for nighteye 3 weeks, but i don't know how much time deku consider "long time"

You should see the comparison between Tokyo ghoul threads pre anime/:re and post anime/:re

The only way to save this series would be if Mirio got his powers back and Mineta died

>Power of friendship isn't actually tangible and is actually metaphorical
OP's a faggot as usual it seems.

Too bad it needs no saving.

It took me no less than half a minute to piece together how this squat dog with floppy ears and a pointy nose could be interpreted as Nejire.

You realize volume sales are down 70% since June?

>source: my ass

You're both wrong, it's Hiro Mashima.

bnhafags, you don't defend your character by shitting on it's characters (nighteye and mirio)

lol

check the archive.

meanwhile, hxh sales continue to be strong whenever a volume releases.

You should find the page saying it before you start calling people hacks. This just makes you look like an idiot.