.5% nigger

is this accurate and if so does it really matter?

Attached: Capture4221.png (964x765, 41K)

Its accurate, but it doesnt matter

Attached: 20180307_161938.png (1080x1920, 158K)

thought I heard something about them lying about results by giving whites a small percentage of African ancestry

Nah is false, only DNA that remained but they like to mark as African.
Everything low to> 5 would not take it into account.

Yeah i heard about that too. I know my families history well enough that i would likely know of an african ancestor especially if its as high as 3% like mine. Nobody in my family, no matter how old, looks even remotely black.

don't worry they just added the nigger and jew dna to fuck with you

niggers

Probably not. They just don't like white people thinking they're really white. We all know what they do here - they've been caught numerous times.

Where do you guys do the tests?

The Subsaharian is all on your X chromosome: you have a son and it's all gone. You have a daughter and it lives on.

0.5% could be anything. But 3.1% is a lot.

That company has publicly admitted they throw in some sub-saharan african for no reason.

Attached: mastercat.png (268x265, 111K)

full blown nigger

Source?

Anything less than 50-60% shouldn't be taken seriously. these companies have been known to tweak results, and different companies testing the same person will get results differing between 5-20%.

Even 0.001 percent nigger and you should be shot. You will commit a crime sooner or later. Fucking degenerate.

Excuses to remain alive, in the ethnostate.

/thread

You also forgot the 1.4% jew.

Fucking exactly just needs to rot.

You all are from Black people whether you do a test or not. You were bred out of Original.

>Ashkenazi Jewish 1.4%
GTFO KIKE

Did you know if you get a DNA test the government now has access to your DNA so you break the law if they need your DNA for some reason they have access to it.

Attached: The-Beast.jpg (500x375, 39K)