>steals your female party member
>steals your One for All
>steals your future
Is Deku the perfect villain?

Will BNHAfags ever recover?

>Energy...from wishing
Fuck off

Will we see her again?

Probably, it's a shonen jump manga so next time one of the endless cliffhangers corners horikoshi he can bring her back from deus ex machina prison to resolve things.

In the next 2 chapters, Hori might have neglected some things but he's not just going to leave that open end just in limbo.
She'll be back in a few chapters visiting (she won't use her quirk again for a long time).

Going to die of the fever in her sleep.

That would be hilarious.

>Gyro exonerated the little kid
>He died later of a cold

So, Mirio is going to be the Rock Lee?

They had Aizawa, they could've just used Eri to heal nighteye then make Aizawa stop her from going too far...

Nah he's probably going to go batman.
He'll become a billionaire from inherited all might memorabilia and become Lebillion.

She's still unconscious, though

While lebillion sounds great, if the character that managed to do the most interesting stuff with his quirk, doesn't get it back, I'm dropping this shit. They introduced two ways of getting quirks back and none of them could be used on Mirio? Hori can't pull that, but can shamelessly bring the "power of wishes"?

>Overhaul got fucked up by Compress and Shiggy
>Can never use his quirk again
get fucked germaphobe faggot

Did Nighteye use his quirk to look into Mirio's future in his last moments?

Rock Lee have chakra he just cant use anything other than taijutsu or chakra manipulation techniques
Mirio have not even that

O

Yes.

I assume we will.
In fact, I kinda feel like she could become a big point in the story considering it seems the only person who could possibly take care of her is Aizawa since he can turn her off if she ever quirks out.

>spent whole career helping Allmight, Allmight tells you to fuck off
>even though you tried to warn him, Allmight becomes crippled
>but you can't even say "I told you so" because you are till his #1 fan and you just feel devastated
>spent the rest of your career as a pro hero to find and train the best suitable vessel for OfA
>Allmight tells you to fuck off 2nd time
>the vessel you cherished so hard is now quirkless and will end up as janitor

He probably pulled the cord with the sheer force of JUST he gained throughout his life. What a horrible death.

Oh no...
I havent read this chapter yet, i seriously hope this is forgotten in the story.

It's tough being the MC

Mirio is a boring character with a cool power thats all he has. Also he's a fake hero

>aw fuck that's a bigass hole
>what do we do?
>TUUUUUUUUUUBES
>yes. That looks nice.

>Eri can literally just rewind him to the moment before he lost his quirk and the problem is solved

Actually, she technically went before he even gained his quirk. But she can probably turn her ability "off" if she learns how to control it, it's just a matter of time until Mirio makes a comeback.

By either getting the antidote, or getting healed by Eri, or just regaining his quirk after some time.

What did Mirio ever do to Hori to deserve this? It's like he knew Mirio was more likeable than Deku so he had to write him out of the story somehow. He better make up for this. No one deserves to suffer this much.

I hope this just written off as Nighteye justifying what happened in an inspiring way before dying. Because as an actual explanation, this is really dumb.

MY

BURGER

>Its a Sup Forums takes things literally instead of understanding the actual meaning behind the events presented episode

I honestly think the whole "wishing" thing was more or less a secondary trait of One for All, or at least butchered in translation by niggerstream.

>Speedreading so fast you didn't even read

WISHING ENERGY

Or she would end up rewinding him to before he even existed.

His smile while reading Mirio's future seemed genuine. He probably still ends up becoming a decent hero.

This nigga is such a chad. How could anyone hate him? Just some shitposters.

This is an awesome idea if this is how OfA actually works, or is Deku's real quirk is people who "believed" in him make him achieve those goals. Remember how Deku always mentioned to his mom why didn't she just believe in him? That is all he ever wanted right?

Hori is leading something to this. Your "wishing energy" is more about "having faith".

>Sup Forums can't into subtext
its literally just hori telling you that Night-eye's limit was self imposed and that he wasn't ever able to change the future because he never really thought that he could

That or because OfA is literally built upon the wishes/strength of all the previous users to overcome the impossible. But sure.

Did anyone else feel like Deku is more... muscular? He seemed different this chapter. More grown up looking I guess.

WALL MIGHT

>Sup Forums is made up of autists and spergs who don't understand metaphor and take everything at face value
In other news water is wet

Worry not
She is only having wet dreams of Izuku hands patting her head.

I don't see why they don't use Eri to rewind Nighteye. He's already dying anyway, so if she messes up, he still just dies.

I'm just glad his arm injuries werent fixed. It's good to see lasting consequences that wont be retconned in the next arc for once in a shonen series. Otherwise it might be as pointless as "reducing his lifespan" in a series that never reaches past the character's teenage years.

shitposters are running out of things to criticize.

Nighteye was the worst character with the stupidest design and now he graced us with this?
I changed my mind, this some Code Geass levels of trainwreck.

So Deku's latent quirk from his mother mixed with One for All so it pulls wishes and dreams to him instead of real objects?

>Deku's only talent is predictive analysis.
>He can't instinctually make use of the OFA quirk like All Might
>Nighteye is a hero that is amazingly adept at predictive analysis
>Perfect for polishing up Deku and turning him into a monster hero
>He dies

Godammit. Best Deku can hope for now is that Mirio can impart a fraction of the teachings Nighteye would have given him.

I am still impressed how a literal joke movement effectively backed the (then future) president.

You imply that's a bad kind of trainwreck

>even the heroes are afraid to even come in contact with her
she's going to have one sad life

I'd also be afraid if her asspulls powers are strong enough to make you vanish from existence so only the MC with his plot armor could possibly make use of it for good.