Emilia/Re:Zero thread

Mods deleted the earlier thread because Remfags came and started derailing the thread.

With that being said, Emilia is absolutely the best!

>1.93 MB, 1873x1041
Nice one Re:ddit faggot

Why can't you just let us enjoy our love for Emilia user.

You can do it but not in here.
Read the rules before posting.

what the fuck are you talking about. There's 100 waifu fag threads a day you newfag shithead.

If fucking Naruto is allowed on this board now, surely you jest. Go back to Sup Forums please.

Please read the rules before posting.

No. To clarify for everyone here the thread was deleted due to multiple vpn nodes and non content discussion. It violated rules.

So falseflagging

I wont say who but yes.

Felt has always been the best, she just didn't have enough time to prove it. Emilia is still a good girl though.

How does Sup Forums feel about Emilia's thighs?

They look soft. Wonder what it's like to lay your head on her thighs. Subaru is one lucky bastard. He's held her hand. Kissed her. And used her as a pillow.

fuck my life sucks

Can you tell them to leave the Emilia threads alone please. There are some of us who genuinely love Emilia and know she is best girl.

Well its more you than them.

Does it really bother you so much that after a long depressing day at work I would like to come home and share my love for my waifu?

Is more like you need a hobby instead of doing this.

I don't understand why you care so much? Can't you go shit post in another thread?

Wait. I remember a post where someone claimed there were more than 80 unique posters in the other thread. Huh.

The one from this morning had 25 unique posters and about 25 remfagging posts in it and a total 70 posts.

Everyone knows pic related is best girl.

but it came from both sides?

Can we just post Emilia and talk about lore and theories and get along?

Just a comfy thread.

yes please. any deepest lore you want to share, user?

>Reddit: Zero
Kek

My confusion is that Emilia apparently doesn't know any concept of love but in her past she clearly tells her family

>Emilia: “I'm sorry for causing you trouble. —Everybody, I love you.”

What? This tickles my pickle. I'm afraid this is a severe inconsistency and probably has something to do with le Emilia is Satella meme theory

emilia has trouble with the concept of romantic love and her own friendships because she's mentally a little kid and never really had a chance to properly explore interpersonal relationships. my satella and emilia theory is that emilia's meant to be satella's vessel. in yesterday's thread I talked about my dona/juice/puck/maybe fortuna collaboration theory, if you like I can elaborate on it.

shoot

felt's probably going to end up being a very major player in the later arcs. I'm thinking the she and emilia eventually end up being the only candidates left.

Also the whole she's 14 years old mentally thing but actually 114 years old I think is complete bullshit, especially the fact that Puck was seemingly blocking her memories from existing and that Puck was apparently actively searching for her. There's some wacko shit going on that makes me think Emilia is actually WAY older than she thinks she is but with serious amnesia (her personality changes consistently with how much memories she regains)

I'm guessing maybe the ones when she was a kid are falsified memories too honestly.

Puck seems to be one of the villains here. Or maybe another Roswaald type character.

Eh, then I probably misremembered something.

I think that emilia is 300+, puck says that he'd searched for her for three centuries before unfreezing her, implying that she was frozen before that. I think her memories with fortuna and juice were real, but she'd forgotten everything before she was seven.

that was the one from last night, not this morning.

If Emilia really ends up being Satella my dick will absolutely explode

Yes because to acquire all 9 authorities he has to kill their previous holders.

Every time this thread happens its Emilia fags and Rem fags. We all know Crusch is the best girl

>smart
>can fight
>great leader
>willing to take risks
>helps others

She is objectively the best choice to be the next monarch

>Best choice to be the next monarch
>Best choice
Until she ditches that faggot cat, she is not going anywhere. That fucker is a ticking timebomb and Tappei even considered making him the final boss of the series. I would fucking love it if he became a minor antagonist and Subaru or anybody kills him.

>Satella convinces catfag she will make him a real girl so he betrays everyone

Would be pretty fun

Not a catfag but he doesn't care about actually being a girl considering how much he wants to fuck Crusch

She's definitely top tier for Re:Zero.

how did we go from talking about crusch to talking about catfag

honestly, Emilia will be final boss

I don't think she's going to ditch him, but she'll either die or something horrible will happen to her and that'll turn Felix into a villain. Either because he blames Subaru and wants revenge or to somehow bring her back like Roswaal has been trying with Echidna.

the basis of this is that people involved in what happened 400 years ago want to redo it for a better result. satella was probably sane and compatible with envy, as implied by flugel being the only one who'd met all seven witches together and the descriptions of their tea parties back in the day. something triggered her to swallow the rest of the witches (hence satella being responsible for that), which is what drove her insane and caused the WoE persona to form. but the other witches don't hold her at fault for that, except echidna. shit happened and she was sealed. I think that there were two distinct sides of the conflict, one being flugel/shaula/reid/volcanica/pandora/hector, and the other one being satella/juice/emilia's father (who is very possibly elf puck)/maybe fortuna, with one (probably flugel's) being utilitarianism and the other (probably satella's) being deontology. echidna, due to her own principles, doesn't enter the picture until later. between satella swallowing the witches and her sealing, some serious shit happened involving flugel's death and important sage knowledge that led to regrets from everyone. so both sides set up a repeat of 400 years ago that gets their favored result. pandora is working with dragon and the witch cult for her goal, while echidna later teams up with juice and puck to prepare a new satella vessel and keep her safe. more shit happens and hector ends up pursuing echidna, which screws with her plans and puck ends up needing three centuries to find emilia and unfreeze her. echidna also maybe plans things so that beako and roswaal's gospels direct them to the most promising sage candidate and to satella's new vessel.

EMT!

so do you think emilia is just a clone of Satella. It's kind of funny both Emilia and Satella were sealed and Puck just "happened" to be looking for her for 300 years.

not a clone necessarily, but yes I think she's meant to be the new witch of envy. new witches are maybe made every few centuries (there's a generation of witches before satella's era), and envy is probably special since it can absorb witch genes the way a sage candidate can, so envy probably needs a special vessel, hence all the care given to emilia. puck is definitely very very suspicious. apparently puck broke his contract with echidna by forming a contract with emilia, which erased his memories, since the original great spirit of fire was threatening emilia. that means that he'd had his memories up until that point. so what kept him from her in those three centuries, if he had his memories? that's sketchy as hell.
he mentions something like he’d return to his "original form" in arc 4 when he talks about breaking the contract. I'd thought "original form" was an incorporeal/mana form, and how he'd wandered the world for 300 years. but, when he finds emilia,
>???:
>???:
>???:
against juice in subaru's second trial,
>Puck: “Finally, I remembered the most important thing... If it's to protect this, then contracts and bindings and goddamn whatever don't matter for crap. Got bound to this worthless thing, and now, I remember it.”>
"reborn", he says, which I'd assumed was about dona turning him into a spirit. but what if something had disabled him a while, and he was "reborn" again, and "bound to this worthless thing", before he met emilia?

One thing you have to take in account Subaru's inner monologues are almost 99.9% of the time wrong.

I'm guessing literally he meant return to his wolf-like state but that consumes too much mana so he would just cease to exist or turn into a mushy spirit?

Emiliafag discussions are so fun Remfags should learn a lesson or two from us

I think that Emilia was intended as a vessel for Envy, not for Satella. Satella might've just been a vessel like Emilia. We know there were other witches before Satella and her friends, so maybe a silver-haired half-elf is always needed for Envy every generation.

> Juice: “I am not crying from sadness... these are tears of gladness, of delight, of bliss... Such tears of happiness, do exist. That is what I, undoubtedly am... b-because you, all of you, taught me.... and...”

"All of you" seems to imply there were other versions of her in the past. Maybe not only Satella. It's possible that Satella going insane and being sealed was in fact the intended outcome ('correct history') for at least one of the parties involved, and they're just trying to do it again because it's required for whatever reason.

Emelia a shi, has little development and isn't that interesting, if Rem didn't exist people wouldn't jump on her.
Rem is to blame for Emelia fags

Emilia literally has the most development of any character besides Subaru at this point dude.

Read the webnovel please.

You'd have to be incredibly delusional to believe Emilia is going to have anything with Subaru. She despises witch shit, and Subaru will be the epitome of that, even more so than the witch of envy. Witch shit has also destroyed half the world, no one will feel safe with such a dangerous existence running around and hell taking part in the countries politics. She will be a future antagonist

>Subaru's
?? the "original form" stuff is all from puck in the trial. his wolf-like state is what I'd been assuming it was, but he seems pretty nonchalant about the notion of turning into a ice beast and potentially killing emilia, so he can probably skip directly from beast form to incorporeal form.

ooh, that's interesting. we know that juice is very possibly the oldest character in re:zero, so he could have know the envy before satella too. I think satella going insane violates the correct history, though, and that's why there's so much witchfuckery going on with subaru and emilia. the previous witches of envy were probably killed by the sage like they were supposed to be, and so the witch genes returned to the sage who gave them to the next sage, etc, up until flugel's generation. so all the drama surrounding the current generation is due to people trying to fix what went wrong.

Subaru literally smells like a disgusting witch and Emilia doesn't seem to care.

Please educate this user with excerpts of her being possessive over Subaru.

Guide us into the light fellow emiliafag

>Emilia doesn't seem to care.
Emilia can't smell it. Rem can only do so because she's been genetically modified.

>Subaru literally smells like a disgusting witch
Are you not aware she doesn't know the smell

>Smells like a disgusting witch
Unless you are "modified" (Rem seems to have a tie in with the Archbishop of Lust, Capella Emerada Lugnica) there is no chance that you'll be spotted with Miasma

Only a few characters can smell that. Afaik it's limited to Rem, Beatrice, Lewes, Shaula, witch cult members and mabeasts. Maybe witches too, it's not clear. But Emilia certainly cannot.

I don't understand why people think Subaru won't end up with Emilia or at least Satella the dude is genetically programmed to lust after Emilia from her personality to her body type to her fucking ears.

He's pretty much reprogrammed to make witch babies. He just lost his memories and he's instantly down to fuck already.

>[Subaru: Well… just from personal preference… I still think the beautiful silver-haired Emilia-chan takes first place…]

At least he's not gay

donafag actually, but I do like emilia quite a bit.

possessive as in the yandere loops?

Can you prove the non reader wrong please

I would like to get my thread back

Btw, just reread arc 4.5 and found that at the end of chapter 7:

> Emilia: “Subaru, you'll choke if you eat so quickly.”
>Subaru: “I'll savour every bite if you feed it to me.”
>Emilia: “I feel like I've done that somewhere before, when you were exhausted...”

I don't recall Emilia feeding Subaru in the main loop. It only happened in the 4th arc 2 loop iirc. Does she have vague memories of previous loops?

>loops
There's more than the kiss of death one?
Transcriber user mentioned her attacking him after getting hugged by Shaula

you’re discount, right?

Maybe it's the other way around, Emilia / Satella being designed around Subaru's tastes so that he would lust after her?

Tappei is almost certainly going to go the "vaguely remember shit from select loops trope" to help progress her character later and mindfuck her even more. Eventually return by death won't even exist anymore probably.

Which makes me wonder what happens if Subaru dies without his memories and uses return by death? Will he get his memories back?

I mean either one is kind of the same outcome. Either Emilia is Satella with fucked up memories (the evil crazy spirit of her resides in Subaru) or Emilia is a clone of Satella built for sex with Subaru and Subaru's memories are falsified too or Subaru it's just a dumb coincidence.

This remfags are just delusional. Plus they lie since Emilia has an entire arc of her character development. She is a completely different person that she was in arc 1 like and entire world of different. She is the most complex person in the series now.

Attacking might be too harsh. She walks up and kicks him, and then starts pulling his hair to "help get him free". Which is obviously bullshit. So, she attacks him like you'd expect of a tsundere.

Yeah, I feel like that's the case. There's also the fact that Subaru didn't remember everything after his first death (the LN explicitely states he had gaps in his memory), which suggests that the more your compatible you are the more you remember. Maybe she'll start remembering more as her compatibility increases.

> Which makes me wonder what happens if Subaru dies without his memories and uses return by death? Will he get his memories back?

I don't think that'll happen. He's already died 4 times in arc 6, and giving his memories back through return by death would be very cheap.

*loop, oops. I don't know which user you're referring to, but here:
>Emilia: “Subaru when, I first heard that you were gone, it was sooo painful. It scared me. I mean, I, couldn't do it right at all. ...And so, I wondered if you were fed up with me. When I thought that, it frightened me and scared me, my body wouldn't stop shaking...”
>Emilia: “But, I saw there was a letter, and of course I knew it was your handwriting, and my fear settled all down. You're amazing Subaru. I thought it was so scary, and you blasted that feeling away for me... mm, and then I thought, I really am always being saved by Subaru.”
>Emilia: “And what the letter said, made me happy too. You wrote lots and lots for me so I wouldn't be worried. It took you sooo much time. And that you were using your time for me, and during that, must have been thinking and thinking and thinking about me, also made me happy.”
>Emilia: “And lots of times in the letter, Subaru, you said that you LIKE—me. Back when you told me that in the carriage too, I was sooo happy, I cried... but still when I read the letter, I almost cried again. That's how big the thing you're giving me is... is the thought I had. And then I noticed.”
>Emilia: “And so when I saw that you came back to me, I couldn't stop it any more. In my chest, in the deepest part, there's a little me who's calling your name, Subaru. And so, I wanted to reach out like this, touch you, so much...”
>Emilia: “Subaru. I'm sorry for up to now. I've always been doing something awful. This is how you felt about me, and I always made you have to cope. That that was something sooo awful of me, right now, I sort of understand.”

I think his memory loss is a sign that return by death might be gone

Lets be honest if it goes away it would be for the good.

This girl really is leaking she needs to get taken care of.

Subaru can easily get his dick wet if he wasn't such a spineless good guy.

>Rape Emilia
>Suicide
>profit?

She didn't get particularly more development than any other character in Arc 4, and she's pretty far from the most complex.

Go back to your rem thread shitposter

>Emilia: “Feeling like this, but still having to cope, was really painful for you. You were coping, and I was being so selfish. I was supposed... to want to think about you, to understand you, but I didn't understand you at all.”
>Emilia: “But, not any more. Now I'm always thinking about you, Subaru. Always thinking of you. And the same way you said you... like me, how you think that about me... now I might, also... want to think like that, about you, maybe.”
>Emilia: “Orr I mean, I'm sorry. That was unfair of me. You might've been scared, and not known what I'd think, but Subaru, you told me clearly.”
>Emilia: “And so, me too, I'll say it clearly. —I will state.”
>Emilia: “Subaru. I, like you. And, I love you. I want to be with you, thinking about you, only about you, always with you.”
>Emilia: “If you could think the same, about me... I'd be happy... yeah.”
>Emilia: “Eheheh. Mm, mhm... I like you. Subaru... love you.”

am I really so goddamn obvious. am I the only donafag left? I feel like I am and now everyone associates me with dona the way the associate catfag with ferris.

I think that his soul/spirit/whatever is wandering the "hall of memories" that arc 6 is named for. dying wouldn't put his memories back.

Literally what translation are you reading? How can you even come to this conclusion kek

to be fair, otto, beako, roswaal, and garfiel also a get a ton of development in arc 4. most of emilia's comes at the end.

This shit is so fucking obnoxious to me. Not that I don't like Emilia being a horndog over Subaru, it's just the fact that it's clearly obvious that her Satella/Envy lustful side is coming out and her little "naive 14 year old" girl act is such a facade. She's got some serious repressed shit going on her head and this is 100% proof of it.

>little "naive 14 year old" girl act
I don't think it's so much a conscious act as a part of her nature that she never really got to explore because she lived in the forest for seven years and never got to develop her social experiences. either way, it points to her being inherently compatible with envy.

I thought you were on our side

No, I feel like she got a lot actually
I just like literally every relevant character a lot more than her even after that, which makes me dislike her much more than I would rationally allow myself, which in turn makes me more likely to defend her
It's more like the way you post, can't pinpoint exact details
And you're one of most active lore posters anyway

This dude been posting with me on these Emilia threads for a few days now. He's cool. He's one of the few non shitposters. Need more of him but (1) is good too.

It's fairly easy to guess since there aren't that many lore posters and you post on reddit too.

Regarding arc 6, maybe one of the other characters will get to "experience" his memories. That's probably one of the reasons why he made him lose them.

They are just salty their waifu lost so they run around ruining good threads with their faggotry

>I don't think it's so much a conscious act as a part of her nature
so much a conscious act as it is part of her nature

emilia gets a lot of development in arc 4, but so do a lot of the other characters. remember that she does only starts really getting focus in phase 5 and 6, and while she is the focus of those two phases, characters like garfiel and roswaal have been getting development throughout the entire arc. personally I find echidna and roswaal to be the most complex characters rather than emilia.

part of it's probably the formatting too. that combined with posting style combined with donafagging is basically a certain giveaway. rip my anonymity.

>maybe one of the other characters will get to "experience" his memories
damn, that'd be petty neat. murder tappei and take over for him please. I wonder if someone like beako or shaula would recognize the looping as an authority?

Not fqns of the series obviously there was a reason I never visit threads due to their intolerance and bias

Yeah but I can't even read Garfiel's lines without wanting to bash my head through the wall

>Remfags came and started derailing the thread.
>Emilia is absolutely the best!
When you start your thread like this, you can only blame yourself.

OP here,

I'm entitled to have my own opinion. Remfags can post whatever they want on their own thread. This is clearly a thread centered around and not Rem.

I don't have a problem with you having your own opinion, it's funny because I actually agree with you. But starting a thread with wording like that only baits people into coming here to shitpost. You can easily reword it and not get the attention of remfags who just want to come here to argue and nothing else.

How about you leave I tired to dealing with people dense like you you even chased away a good translator with your toxicity

Like I did this morning with a post that just said "Early morning Emilia/Re:Zero thread!" and it was completely shitted on by 42 remfags until the point mods deleted it

> damn, that'd be petty neat. murder tappei and take over for him please. I wonder if someone like beako or shaula would recognize the looping as an authority?

I think Beako would... She clearly knows a lot more than us about how witch genes work and sages. The former was made pretty clear in her interactions with Subaru at the end of arc 3 / beginning of arc 4. I wouldn't be surprised if Shaula already knew. She seems to be able to know what authorities a person has, so maybe she can know their effect too.

Well considering I wasn't talking about that thread, I really don't see your point. Sure remfags will shitpost no matter what, but baiting them even harder wont solve anything.

What the fuck are you even talking about ELS-kun? You are getting angry at me over your own problems. Fuck off.

Not him but didnt that user say it was deleted due to someone proxying and non discussion? Also people should leave the emiliafags alone, like I said in every other thread they will ruin themselves in due time. Plus if they change for the better that is fine as long as we dont get another shitposter-kun or spfag.

I was the OP thread. It was just remfags using proxies to troll

Pretyy sure the other guy was implying different. You guys do have a dedicated emilifag that has bern evading bans for quite some time now so.

Also to clarify when I'm at work I cannot post so I usually just make a thread and then listen in on the discussion.

I want these lying remfags to leave

Relax user. We are just having a good discussion now!