What about your videogame backlog though

Start watching seasonal anime then.

>playing vidya
There is no hope for you.

I know

Can a backlog really ever be completed?

How do you even complete a backlog?

Where do you think we are.

There's a finite amount of anime worth watching and there's a finite amount of new anime coming out

Not Sup Forums

Can someone complete a backlog if they work or go to school or have responsibilities in life?

How big does it have to be to be before it is officially a backlog?

Does it have to be downloaded to your computer for it to be considered part of your backlog?

You should feel proud. Now that you watched every single anime in existence you can finally leave and move on with your life.

>tfw massive visual novel backlog

>mfw when the phone where i had my manga memo died and now i no longer have that list of manga im currently reading/want to check out.
im a fucking retard for not moving it to my pc. even though i knew my phone would just poof out of existence one day.

You're a hero.

>Does it have to be downloaded to your computer for it to be considered part of your backlog?
Yes.

>Can someone complete a backlog if they work or go to school or have responsibilities in life?
You can if you have a job like mine that lets you watch anime and read manga.
Also what really takes time is social life, but if you only study or work that still leaves you with time to watch chinese toons.
>How big does it have to be to be before it is officially a backlog?
There's not a fixated amount, a backlog is the anime you want to watch but haven't gotten to it yet
>Does it have to be downloaded to your computer for it to be considered part of your backlog?
No, but you need to have the intention of downloading at some point. Unless you're a filthy streamer.

what about VNs or vidya animu

then again people get triggered for having a tumblr filename

the boogimans have ruined Sup Forums

shame shame

There are as many things in my backlog as there are stars in the sky. I will never know that feel.

Dumb satania poster

>tfw too lazy to find new series to watch so I spend hours shitposting my life away
I really should just kill myself

>animu

Read VNs

ok then, animes

>find new series to watch
I've already put the sea upside down. What more do you expect me to do?