Wake up, girls!

what happened? they used to be so cute back then. it just looks like love live now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kpOp1eoroEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are still recognizable.

yoppi literally doesn't look like yoppi anymore. all the stern sharpness is gone and it looks like she gained weight

That's a good thing.

pls i want to go back -- and they knew how to draw butts really well before this new season

They got rid of Yamakan.

What happened with episode 7? Did it get delayed or was the entire series cancelled?

One day we'll get an episode without QUALITY

oh, fuck, did it? shiraki did nothing wrong

Is he the Nietzsche of our generation?

minnaaa~ konba-WUG !!

I don't know, but 10 years from now, user will praise him like Anno or Miyazaki. Can't wait for his upcoming movie.

they did show their rumps while bowing in the new season, but it's just a round lump. i mean, i don't dislike it, but they were pretty detailed before the new season -- especially when wearing pants

What about this?

Need more potatoes.

it's nice, but look how nice and detailed the waist and the hips are here

True. I wish Yamakan had the balls to go through with the dark tone the show had during its early episodes.

Post more Minami!

Posting wug chart.

But what if the girls never woke up???

haha nice try, fgt. these girls WOKE

Did they?

that literally does not look like yoppi -- a-and i will not stop until they change her back!

so who is best girl?

Kind of feel bad for the WUGs. I just want them to succeed.

TASTY-NYA

This wouldn't have happened under Yamakan. Remember who helped get rid of Yamakan.

Any idea what happened to this week episode? I probably missed a couple of threads already but was there any announcement about the episode?

wait, so the seiyuus accused him -- and were uncomfortable with -- of wanting to show pantsu, but he was actually indifferent about it, and it was really the studio who wanted to do so? what else happened?

Reminder that Yoppi is now a Mio/Rin (im@s) clone.

potato girl

i wish yoppi was a little more confrontational like she was early on. literally fucking softened up her face, too. do i keep watching it until the end of the season? i heard ep. 7 was a shitty recap episode

this man makes me tear up sometimes. he is the hero we need -- but the one probably do not deserve. he is the true hero of this series. THE idolmaster

It's live action now.

Yamakan is the reason Yoppi even made it in and he gets booted as thanks.

WuG will rise again

Reminder that Mio Honda saved the anime in 2015.

Yoppi muh anime wifey

Sloppy with Yoppi!

Check nyaa for raw. Was a 3DPD VA interview thing.

Yoppi a qt

OH FUCK HER PANTSU

>maki with short, dyed hair

fucking slut. you call yourself and idol? disgusting

>and idol
Idolfags, everyone.

Which wug would you smell her farts?

No lewding them. Only their zoo forms can be.

You already know the answer.

Do Japan even like them?

They seem like they failed as an idol unit.

On the contrary, nips love the 3dpd wugs. Plus, they are surprisingly good in their live concerts.

They look pixelated if anything, probably because you're a disgusting streaming faggot.

>80-60-85

>On the contrary, nips love the 3dpd wugs
Really? That's surprising I thought they were dead.

GANBARE WUG-CHAN!

Need more Zoo episodes.

I miss Yoppi with long hair.

youtu.be/kpOp1eoroEk
They are not top idols, but they are decent.

She looked like a blue haired Mayu clone. They needed to give her a distinct look.In my opinion, they improved her.

That's what they seem to have budgeted for.

user, how would you save the wug anime from its imminent downfall?

wow, i just saw episode 6 and they really seem to be running out of money for animation. some scenes looked lkke those hazy scenes from serial experiments lain, but not done on purpose

make yoppi fight mayushi, then they get naked and kiss for three minutes while the other girls watch in shock

You are on to something. I hope wug producers are lurking in this thread and take some of your ideas.

Was episode 6 the worst episode ever made? They used still images for 8+ seconds continuously, badly filtered photographs as backgrounds, and they had the nerve to use the same shitty still images in the form of "flashback." They had a recap of what happened in the very same episode.
I swear, things can't possibly go lower than episode 6. It's high quality animation from now boys. I'm sure they saved their budget for the grand finale!

the old "i have nice set of cans; might as sell be an idol!"

I just want JAV anime.

Delete this!

thank you. i was dying to know whose underwear were whose

It's what happens when you don't have Yamakan in your life.

Episode 7 will be delayed.
I repeat, episode 7 will be delayed.

I thought 5 looked worse. 6 obviously cut corners as savagely as they could, but 5 just looked unfinished. Like the scene that was almost entirely WUGs talking over an establishing shot of Green Leaves.