Dragon Ball Super

Hooray for being born a Saiyan

U2 is the thiccest universe!

>Japan
>Not promoting the concept of a master race
Like it wasn't enough, saiyans are basically space samurais

Vikal was great, sucks she got knocked out so early.

>Hooray for being born a Saiyan
Might be the dumbest line I've ever heard in DB

Why? Super is always better when it's self-aware.

Dirty Kale is sexiest Kale.

>Why
It's basically flat out admitting and highlighting that any non-Saiyan character, even the cool one's, are shit.

Imagine how dumb it'd be for Boruto to say "Hooray for being Naruto's kid!" or for a JoJo main character to say "Hooray for being a Joestar!" or for a Bleach character to say "Hooray for being a Shinigami!" and etc. Actually saying it is dumb.

what's it like to sex a female saiyan compared to earthlings?

Hooray for Godhan and his based father figure for taking out the trash togethe with their team uo in little more than a week from now.

Kefla a cute

Why does saying it make it dumb? They know that's how it is, we know that's how it is, you're wanting them to purposely ignore something that the entire fanbase already knows.

Piccolo looks like green goblin in the thumbnail

>Piccolo looks like a green goblin
Are you new by any chance?

Well the vaginal contractions would probably rip your dick off for one.

toei always wins

Not *a* green goblin, user.
I meant pic related.

Female saiyan feels like your finger in raw cookie dough.

thanks doc
i remember you based user

>arrrghtt i cant go on any longer

Gohan wouldn't erase another universe would he?

When is Cell coming back?

>Gohan wouldn't erase another universe would he?

ofc he would, too bad u6 has a lot of cool people, if only shitlifa and kaleshit were likable maybe Chadhan would take pity.

>Vikal doing anything dominant

Turbo sub

Yamcha did more damage to him than ANYONE did that arc.

Remember that.

i always wondered if cell can extend his tail like that in his perfect form i mean they showed it in GT and in the budokai games

Jesus fucking christ user! I thought we told you to sensor bar that tail, or add a spoiler to image! That shit is gay af

what do you guys think of my new priest

For a second I thought that...

Caulifla has a fleshed out personality, Toei animation doesn't know how to fucking power scale and thus their actions have caused a much more memorable character to look "bad" because Toriyama and Toei didn't think ahead.

Kale on the other hand has had Toei relying too much on the Broly power that she's very lacking personality wise.

i still miss him

kek

Can't wait for fighterZ to be released, Gohan_Blanco is waiting for you all

>fleshed out personality
She's weak and arrogant, but apart from that, I can't think of anything.

donde estan los insectos

How come U2 doesn't have as much fanart as U6 or U9?

Who?

>saiyans are confirmed to get stronger till infinity
>no other species in the universes comes close if a Saiyan just gets angry enough
>Zeno wil be curbstombed by Goku sooner or later
>mfw it's only good to be a saiyan when you're Goku

Post Caulifla.

>U6
Waifufags
>U9
Furries

>overzealous with her need to obtain more power
>has a short fuse that wants people to get to the point
>acts tough but it gets her into trouble
>prideful over the achievements of her "Senpai" Kale.

You clearly did not pay attention.

Why are you misusing greentext?

universo 4

>kale
>senpai
what

>have a reaction speed in the miliseconds if not faster
>forgets tthat she can fly when Goku simply takes a step to the side

You listed the same point four times.

Android fusion next episode

>fly
Am I the only one here who isn't retarded?

To hard to draw.
So never unless his "golden" form is very simplistic.

In the end it's either them or U7. Of course /ourguy/ knows what he needs to do.
Bootleg verse be damned.

this character doesn't exist.

Actually the U6 sayians are in the clear given how Vegeta will wish all of them (along with Salada) back and most likely in their universe.

Overzealous, short fuse, tough and prideful are not the same 4 points. Those are not synonyms.

Happy and glad are synonyms as an example.

Remember that time Goten soloe'd Broly

look cuck thinks vegeta will get the wish.

>fly
>ToP

WEE WOO WEE WOO RETARD ALERT

She sees your dick

Read here

Yeah she looks better slimmed down a bit

You do realize that's why there is no rule against wishing back universes, right?

I meant the character he posted. Thats not caulifla. Also if you think Vegeta will get the wish... kek

Overzealous and short fuse are the same.

She's definitely not tough or prideful, since she spent most of the time hiding, and had no problems sneaking up on others or fusing against unfused opponents.

She sees your dick

What stops zeno from deleting them again? since the whole is getting rid of shit unvierses. Also what makes you think Vegeta will be MVP? Jiren will get the wish, its been foreshadowed.

Nice & Thicc

>She's definitely not tough or prideful, since she spent most of the time hiding
You're a speedwatcher though. She attempted multiple times to fight people but was stopped by Kale or Cabba.

MALDITO INSECTOS DEL UNIVERSO CUATRO

even her fanart is shit

Jiren can.

Oh, what the hell.

[citation needed]

Fine, then, I will add 'stupid' to the list.

So that makes her arrogant, weak and stupid.

But why is she raping Gohan?

"Weak" is subjective so that doesn't really work. Arrogant and stupid describes most saiyans.

I should say "weak" is relative, not subjective.

quads for gohan to surpass goku

she is very stupid and weak tho.

She's dirty alright.

Overzealous means to be overly diligent.

Having a short fuse is that you get very angry and impatient right away.

>not tough
Didn't they take down a number of pride troopers? That signicantly derailed your argument

Also, have you not been paying attention to what she has been saying to Kale? Or are you just doing "it doesn't count" mentality.

What makes you think that Goku won't agree and wish for all the other universes back? Again there is no rule against it.

Because Zeno will not defy Goku's wishes. You've seen how much Zeno bends to Goku? Also, they were wiped out once and thus Zeno can't wipe them out a second time because the rules state that the winning team gets any wish without defiance.

She's definitely weak, though. Kale was putting up a good fight while she was getting swatted away by Goku. Even against the pride jobbers, she was about to lose. No one in the tournament paid any attention to her and she was eliminated without leaving a mark.

>Arrogant and stupid describes most saiyans.
Yes, but Caulifla doesn't have any other traits to separate her from a generic Saiyan henchman.

nice headcanon buddy.

What the fuck is thicc about that?

>thicc
see

Requiring SSG to beat her is not weak overall, it's just weak compared to Goku/Vegeta/Frieza/Hit/etc. Clearly she's still incredibly strong for how much training she's had or there wouldn't be people calling her a Mary Sue.

Stupid is literally irrelevant. Goku is just as stupid if not more stupid.

Speed watchers need to stop talking shit about things they clearly don't know.

You mean canon? Because that's what is the truth. They confirmed that Goku and Jiren are the last fighters. Goku is going to beat Jiren the one dimensional walking power level. Then he's going to wish back all the universes and Caulifla is going to come back.

She's the Saiyan with the actual fleshed out personality.

Hit was tied up and being roughed on by Dyspo with everybody acting as if he was fucked until God Goku showed up out of nowhere and saved his donuts in the last second. Kale and Caulifla should both have transformed right there and attacked the weaker pride trooper so they could save their ace without the miraculous help of U7. All it would take would be freeing Hit from Kunshi's ki ropes.
Even worse was Monna: she got BTFO in a second by SS2 Cabba, which means him cockblocking Caulifla only to get badly beaten up before he could achieve SS2 himself was a terrible, terrible decision for his team in hindsight.

This is what Keru is for.

TIMESKIP WHEN???

Prince Vegeta, Vegeta and bardok disagree. Even base broly was smart pre berserker.

I don't know user, i see Cabba hooking up with Caulifla to be more possible. Kale is too infatuated with Caulifla

Goku didn't need to go God for her, but for Kale. Base Goku would be enough for Caulifla, shes VERY weak.

>hurr durrr they will wish u6 back of caulifla

dont cry when nothing of that takes place, since Jiren will get the wish.

is kale/caulifla going ssg soon. I thought you need some kind of ritual for it

Caulifa sucks and is a flat character.

The fact that u6retards have no idea about what they're talking about snuggle be a surprise anymore.

>Dyspo
He's worthless.

>ywn eat Kale's shit

>he didn't see Geran lavitating when he began his meditation

>Goku is going to beat Jiren