Laestadianism

>Religious conservative cult
>Only white people
>Lot of single girls with blonde hair

Should I join?

Attached: 1521726814604m.jpg (660x1024, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freepathways.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/i-was-brainwashed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're a bunch of a pedo jews 2bh

Elaborate pls. And in what villages can you find them?

They are doing more to keep Finland white than you do Pekka.

So hot, where do I sign up

Non-meme answer. The Laestadians are quite regularly in the news for child abuse scandals that were covered up by the movement. This combined with their general view that everyone else is free game to take advantage of when conducting business. They often set up local cartels where church members have their own prices and standards of service compared to non-members.

Honestly if I wanted a religious pedo cult to invade my country I'd just import tons of muslims. Laestadians are cunts and we should focus on promoting the rep-production of regular Finns instead of these guys.

So theyre finnish gypsys?

>Honestly if I wanted a religious pedo cult to invade my country I'd just import tons of muslims. Laestadians are cunts and we should focus on promoting the rep-production of regular Finns instead of these guys.

If you have an idea for how to make regular Finns reproduce, then I am all ears. Until then we have to consider the solutions that are not entirely palatable. Atleast the Laestadians are protecting themselves and not an invasive outgroup like the Britbongs do to the Paki grooming gangs.

Go to your parish or the internet and check weather you can go on a retreat to U.S.A . if you are good at organising you can organise one from U.S.A to croatia

Well do they accept outsiders at all then to join them? And would they be treated differently after joining?

Nah. Gypsys are work shy parasites.

Laestadians are just pedos who try to shun outsiders and other "bad" influences. Basic evangelist bullshit 2bh.

I'd rather have my country nuked and salted than hand it over to these fuckers or any others.

If proper people can't own this land then nobody should.

PS. These fuckers are the main supporters of the Center Party (Agrarians) and the Christian Democrats. Un-ironically some of the worst parties in our congress (alongside the Greens and Swedish People's Party). They seriously should just shut the fuck up and stay within their little pedo communities instead of actively trying to ruin the whole country.

Dunnoh. They are evangelicals so one might assume that they'd welcome new members. But honestly I only know of people who have left the movement, not ones that have joined.

Youll be treated as a second rate citizen for a long time after converting.

Only people born into the cult get respect right away, its like vampire-rules

>If proper people can't own this land then nobody should.
makes no sense
do you believe your ancestors were proper people ? they pillaged, raped, and killed, you are the genetic product
>if people cant be civil then there is no meaning to procreate and id rather everyone else dies because i have selfimposed standards projected on society
thats the fucking stupidest thing ive read in the last 60 minutes here
congrats for that, only achievement so far

>PS. These fuckers are the main supporters of the Center Party (Agrarians)

Okey, if they do support a criminal organization like the Finnish Center Party then they have to go.

I'd like to join just to get my cult-issued traditional virgin blonde wife then move away desu

>child abuse scandals
>covered up
So, ah, same as th UK. Did any girl end up in a kebab?

Attached: 1521731810112m.jpg (660x1024, 164K)

Bump for science. We need more input from finnbros.

Attached: c77ba87a4643b23065de3735150376eb.jpg (462x580, 79K)

I grew up with a friend from a lestadian family. Their religion forbids contraception so their families are always big. My friend had 12 siblings iirc. They also can't own tvs so before the internet they we're pretty safe from jewish influence i guess. My friend used to always want to watch tv when visiting me or other friends and bought the biggest tv he could find when he moved out. Every child from the family that i know of resented and left the movement after growing up and succumbed to the general kikery pervasive in our country. The movement is a lost cause, might have worked in the 19th century

Laestis here ask me anything

How degenerate are they even after leaving this sect? Can't be worse than the general population since (((they))) didn't get to them while they were still young

Well what he said, i left for mainstream lutheranism, Leastis get uncomfy when you bring up the jew.

Regular christians that want access to internet and media and drink on weekends, so they revert to lutheranism.

What does it take to join?
What's a realistic plan and timeline to get one of them single girls?

Not long not hard, but you better be ready to go to bedehus on sundays and get the gossip.

Depends on your age, if you are a stand up fella i dont see how it can go wrong, just stay reasonably employed and presentable.

Many of them are okay and just very religious and were looking for likeminded flock, but essentially they are a sect of protestant jews who don't give a fuck about anything but their own cult, and never respect even other Christians. They will rip you off and lie to you, and they've been caught trying to live in a parallel society more than once.

They are also not pro-white or even patriotic despite being spiritually conservative.

As i said they lopped up all they could at friends house from tv etc. Couldn't get enough of it since it was "forbidden". It was weird honestly, he could watch tv just for the sake of watching it. Also it doesn't forbid computers or the internet so moot point nowadays.
The ones i know became your average working drone after leaving home, with maybe a bit higher working morale. Though that might be just the finnish culture in general.

They're more like redneck Jews - maybe like our Mormons. They support multiculturalism for the rest of the country but insulation for their own communities.

Current PM is of Laestadian origin and his Center Party is basically a Laestadian controlled organization. They've made the biggest push for multiculti and mass immigration in the history of this country.

Gas them all I say.

Are You ready to become first Norsk Orthodox Christians and live in a well armed mountain enclave ?

So people are allowed to move to the city while still being part of this group?

where did you find these photos?

If you want 8-15 children

Attached: 1520181390501.jpg (710x588, 24K)

I'm unironically ok with that.

All the girls in pic are ugly as fuck though.

Have you seen a girl without makeup before?

was my dream to have that many kids
now im close to 30 and never had a gf or sex
fml

How ugly or short are you?

I think the Amish allows kids that turn 16 or 18 to venture out into the real world and if they like it, they can stay there if they don't they can come back. Half of them come back once they realize the simple Amish life is alot more appealing.

about average or slightly below
and im 5'10"

How do you even turn 30 in a country like Norway without having sex? I'm your height and I would say average or even below and got invitations to approach all the time when I was in Trondheim with friends.

i'm just not that social and doesn't go out that much other than for school/work

>school
That's the best place to meet chicks, Olaf. Nightlife degeneracy is bullshit.

They look fine

Google shows the pics in some blogs

>8-15 glorious white children

which came first, the white-centric movement, or accusations of child abuse? if you were interested in eliminating the native races of a nation, what do you think you would accuse them of to dissuade others from joining them or to bring them down completely? sounds like bullshit to me, jew.

Leastas aren't really pro white to any extent, not even nationalist, they got no image of that sort here. You're likely to see same kind of whiteness in pretty much all less cultish nordic protestant renewal movements too, and they're not under any scrutiny.

Attached: lesta4.jpg (1280x4675, 3.02M)

Attached: lesta55.jpg (800x8962, 3.46M)

Come home white man.

Attached: 2442_1051097150902_2800168_n.jpg (604x424, 89K)

>implying that's bad

Avoid religion. Religion is the only area of society that has made ZERO progress in the last 2,000 years. Fail.

You are so stupid, but i dont even have time to tell you why, educate yourself retarded memespouting mutt

Just like the papist church
Xaxaxaa

>"Oi, mate that ain't no proper Anglo slag!"

Attached: beautifulanglowoman.jpg (540x387, 34K)

– Premarital sex is a sin.
– Contraception is a sin.
– Homosexuality is a sin.
– Wearing any makeup is a sin (as well as colouring your nails).
– Having piercings and/or tattoos is a sin.
– Dyeing your hair is a sin.
– Any music from the last century is horrifyingly sinful.
– Being a professional athlete/actor is a sin.
– Going to the cinema is a sin.
– Having a TV is a sin.
– Alcohol, drugs, gambling and swearing are sins.
– Being a female priest/preacher is a sin.
– Movies and kissing are frowned upon.

taken from here

freepathways.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/i-was-brainwashed/

Based