Ready to get drafted MAGAfaggots?

Ready to get drafted MAGAfaggots?

Attached: CBF58DA9-EEC9-496C-9D86-53112203D3EE.jpg (3000x2000, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cx1J2CzNnS8?t=35s
rt.com/politics/406105-foreign-citizens-serving-in-russian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1490445851680.jpg (1641x1255, 563K)

ready to die for daddy drumpf and based israel

USA doesn't has draft. USA has good goy privatized military where they agree to suck Jewish penis. American military isn't fighting for country, therefore it dosn't has draft.

Bolton wants to invade North Korea. do you think Trump is going to cancel his meeting with Kim because of Bolton?

Yes, I'm tired of life and would rather fight in another colonial oil war than continue this miserable existence.

>mighty god emperor TRUMP will drain the swamp and get rid of Killary's nasty neocons X:D
HA HA HA GHAH HGAHH AGA GA GA GA G HA HA HA HA AH
fucking kill yourselves you dumb cunts

Attached: _100533746_37c52eac-6d20-4180-8cf2-baa995254088.jpg (660x371, 23K)

Cry, cry more you little baby. You pathetic conflict avoiding cuck. Go suck Putin's dick, go suck Assad's cut cock too you little sissies. Anti-war faggots are pathetic, you can call me "boomer", "kike", does not matter, it's just lies, the truth is that you are a bunch of losers full of estrogen who consume anti-war communist bullshit propaganda. I'll love to see John "send two nukes for the gooks" Bolton bombing the ever living shit of that disgusting sandnigger hellshole called Iran. The US should bomb more countries, nuke more subhumans to show the world who is in charge. Come on shills come with the insults, they're all lies to excuse your cowardice.

Attached: zzz4.png (980x742, 634K)

Congress can always bring the draft back

/ourguy/
other ancaps are shiills

Attached: 1521759978170.jpg (680x726, 73K)

This is the same cuck who ordered the Iraq war, fucking Americans would suck his dick

They wouldn't dare to repeat Vietnam. Even today those Vietnam veterans complain.

Attached: opisafaggot.png (200x246, 69K)

t. boomer sipping wine on a world tour

>They wouldn't dare to repeat Vietnam.
Dumber things have happened. They might delude themselves with the whole "muh technology is diff'urnt nowadays, h'wul we got drones & guided miss-eyeles, we ain't gotta sacrifice as many of our boys as we used to" thing

>Training and arming MAGAfags

Is it Revolution time already?

Attached: 1481619793675.gif (441x289, 801K)

Unfortunately I have bone spurs which is disappointing because dying for chicken hawk neocons that know nothing about war or how to win them sounds like a great idea.

Only born son sorry Drumpf I’ll be watching the world end from home

Attached: 2377F925-A132-438B-BE86-8198CE7C9707.png (352x515, 430K)

Half of private army soldiers are by now Mexicans or other foreigners. Vietnam soldiers were drafted, so that means everybody that is male had to go. Since nobody cares about Mexicans or other good goys dying on their own choice, difference is if you aren't military trained and get send to war. Then you will have double the conspiracy theorists if you create another draft and double the amount of homeless and chances are they will unite with Vietnam complainers and USA will be really fucked. Military always promises things and then can't even provide jobs or housing to veterans, not to mention health care.

youtu.be/Cx1J2CzNnS8?t=35s

>American military isn't fighting for country, therefore it dosn't has draft.
True and makes me sad

Attached: obama neocon.jpg (778x553, 62K)

You sound like a drunk boomer who's looking to challenge neets to an internet fight because your wife left you for jamal and his crew. Your misery is palpable.

I'd lay my life on the line for that 'stache.

>boomers sign their memes

Attached: xxQBeCVJrUWWepgYA7jD40HK0uhUlUC7W7qdh6dd3pA[1].jpg (500x500, 58K)

absolutely.

Attached: 1517423744281.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sweden has some competition for most cucked country on earth

Attached: 4L_YaCQa5Cc.jpg (400x320, 31K)

Attached: 943152614a9b4c15cf433cd660dbc4f1361d040cd8e860078604f36566dae488.jpg (400x400, 31K)

kek

Attached: 1504459622363.png (444x444, 167K)

Fucking BASED

Attached: 4L_vivVb68P.png (330x380, 33K)

Cool, looks like I'm safe.

Attached: firefox_2018-03-23_02-06-12.png (609x357, 27K)

suck my dick i went to detox once for 3 total days have fun dying for the jews retards

Attached: 2cool4ubro.gif (500x209, 1.5M)

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

A broken clock is right twice a day.

oil prices will sky-rocket! Thats a good thing. Many Americans who will invade sovereign country will die...is that a bad thing? I mean everyone is so obsessed with international law these days and if UN doesn't authorise USA invasion...

Why are you ashamed to identify your nation? Why the interest in the United States? We don't think at all about whatever shithole you come from.

>oil prices will sky-rocket! Thats a good thing.
sigh...

Attached: masc futurefash.jpg (544x510, 113K)

you know how much shit we can build and buy with oil money? Strategic missiles Rubezh and Barguzin will be back on the table earlier than GPV-2027...

But you're not from the United States. Your bone spurs don't matter.

Attached: yo ho.jpg (321x332, 48K)

Definitely concerning.

Not many people are talking about Alan Dershowitz either. He's currently in talks to joining the Trump legal team. You've probably heard of him from his time on the OJ Simpson defense team, and most notably as Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer and one of the few people mentioned by name as a client of the underage sex slave ring.

Screenshot this post, if Dershowitz joins, Trump is definitely not /ourguy/, he's been totally compromised by (((them))) and we've been psyopped against guys like Bannon.

Attached: 35b.jpg (606x605, 57K)

Gorbonic nuclear war the numbers lead to destruction

No, I have a document from the army saying I'm unfit for service.

Depends how you measure time.

Only once, actually.

Attached: 1504461550838.gif (310x760, 23K)

People wanted The Happening, right? Why are you complaining now? Acolyts of Church of Happening summoned, with their prayers, mr. Bolton into White House for your sake. Be grateful.
Stop posting. You act like a shill.

Attached: Kyonyu Cosplay Beautiful Girl Nama Nakadashi 3.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>butthurt liberal millennial tween detected

Attached: 1521739720621.jpg (500x500, 35K)

I have started growing a Bolton moustache already.

this desu
the mortality rate is really low all things considered
the training heavily outweighs it in terms of Making America Great Again

Attached: 1517111971727.gif (900x900, 297K)

Tehran 6 weeks from now

Attached: 1516596234976.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Dance, Dance, Counter-revolution!

Attached: 1521343930911.gif (450x338, 2.74M)

They've been shlling this guy for years.
I remember seeing this guy on a TV in a waiting room fucking years ago where they were talking about whether or not he'd get some position.
Who the fuck has been pushing this guy for so long and why?

fuck off commie.
May as well go out with a bang.
If you suicide everyone will think you were a faggot.
If you die in a war for petrochemicals and Israel hot chicks in tight jeans will tell everyone you were a hero even if she thought you were ugly. (you are)

Sole Survivor Clause or whatever. Also I have very poor eyes, unless they want to stick me on a computer and do chair force stuff, I'm not efficient for combat.

I wish I could be drafted, I wish I could join the Navy and receive no pay, I just want to serve.

Damn this is American.
We'll do it for the glory of National Globalism.
>y-you're willing to fight h-haha
>only faggots throw hands
>i bet your wife left you for jamal and his crew
Stop projecting your cuck fantasies.

I find it perplexing that some Trump supporters are actually against war and thought Trump was as well. How could you possibly listen to Trump and think he has a principled stance against war?

Im not that worried. USA will give Saudis nukes and there will be equilibrium in the Middle East.

Cuck

That would be the exact opposite of an equilibrium, Iran does not have nukes and can not develop them because of the deal.

How can you listen to Trump and think he has any stance on anything?

You can still dig trenches or be a minesweeper.

I was implying they will develop them too.

>How could you possibly listen to Trump and think he has a principled stance against war?
The only unironic Trump supporters left are either literally retarded, I mean subhuman IQ or are suicidal and hope the whole world goes with them. Everyone else is just joking but it might be less funny when the nukes start. Maybe.

Attached: 1520876827695.jpg (500x409, 30K)

How would the world be better if both Saudi Arabia and Iran had nukes? I mean wtf

I think you are right. It is pretty sad that the world has come to this....

Attached: 4L_BV2ZDdiI.png (680x735, 356K)

B-but i have 5 cases of cadet bone spurs!

Shitposting Amerimutts while your country burns.....smooth move cuck.

Attached: 1521630589197.jpg (1400x2405, 1.31M)

MJ was such a class act, holy fuck. Dancing, singing, composing, he did everything.

Thank you for your (((service)))

Attached: 4L_cNO3rJWG.png (523x523, 37K)

>Mel Gibson on the phone with rage redneck text
lol, you are domb as fuck

Attached: 1508898341043.png (595x460, 206K)

Did two tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, it’s your turn now, I’ll make sure to keep your girl freshly fucked, faggot.

>Iran

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (678x1007, 92K)

I'll be staying home and going to war with Jews, pedos and tyrants.

You false flagging fucks will all be exterminated.

You stupid midwestern/southern uneducated poors are going to be the first to get called up, literally the least valuable part of the population

>If only you knew how bad things really were.

Nothing personnel, kid.

I already did my time it's your turn Millennials, send the soy Army no loss. Now you get to hear about my old man rant about how millennial generation or bunch of pussies who rather play with dolls and go out and meet people I hate their generation it's so worthless

Attached: 1521295723382.jpg (750x600, 80K)

I smell a uk faggot hiding behind a meme flag

Attached: UKFags3.jpg (684x1240, 144K)

Shit bait, quit spamming in threads already. But if you want war for Israel why don't you fight it? Oh yeah, because you're a pussy boomer who wants to see young men die while you sip on wine and watch Fox News glorify our reasonless deaths.

Source? Proof?
No videos of him talking, I don't care about "he said" bullshit
I want proof of the "draft"
If you can't provide any, leave Sup Forums forever and kill yourself

It's not for nationalism you retard, it's for Israel. Fighting for the country that owns you behind the curtains is the most non nationalistic thing you can do

JEWS DIE FIRST

You will be hunted down in your homes and synagogues and slaughtered like the vermin scum you are.

i can't drive a tank. i got a trick knee and i will hit the fire button. and we got friendly fire and no one wants that.

Attached: ok.png (813x453, 233K)

whats going on?
quick gestalt?

or is it just another useless larp thread that will get 400 replies for some reason?

Attached: kot.jpg (400x323, 21K)

From a wall in the UK, what about that fat scot jailed for making jokes. Such freedom.

Attached: (((LOYAL))).jpg (885x560, 254K)

And yeah I suck Putin's dick. When WW3 breaks out im immediately flying to Russia and enlisting in the army, fuck this country, fuck it's foreign policy, fuck American regime change, and fuck democracy

Attached: image.png (1136x640, 1.08M)

>I already did my time
Of course you did, you fucking boomer.

They wouldn't be enlisting american fucking traitors faggot.

Trump appointed John Bolton to national security advisor. Bolton is a war mongering neocon who wants war with Iran, Russia, Syria, North Korea, and all those who stand in Israel's way.

Attached: image.jpg (850x400, 59K)

>(((Neocon/neoliberal))) philosophy: Invade the world, import the world.
Fuck all you MAGApede motherfuckers who approve of this shitstain.

Attached: D53B1A5C-2D57-4F68-9C7D-FA80C7F7FE33.png (1000x800, 33K)

Trump appointed John Bolton to national security advisor. Bolton is a war mongering neocon who wants war with Iran, Russia, Syria, North Korea, and all those who stand in Israel's way. The axis of resistance is an existential threat to the Jew world order, and Shabbos goys like him want it to be done for.

Attached: image.png (376x309, 127K)

rt.com/politics/406105-foreign-citizens-serving-in-russian/
I wouldn't speak too soon britbong

The draft never went away faggot, when you register to vote you register for selective service.

oh god damn it america, not again....
creating hitler wasnt enough for your jews, eh?

Attached: 00000065-001.png (291x300, 16K)

Wtf are you doing here if you don't know Bolton? Go back to Sup Forums or something

putin would definitely ship us supplies to fight the civil war this country is is desperate need of

Never registered to vote. Never consented to be ruled by psychopaths and pedophiles. Either way it's a moot point. JEWS DIE FIRST.