Fun fact

If you arent outraged about the shooting of unarmed black teens by police officers you are a shitty human being and probably a virgin

Attached: blm.jpg (1200x838, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jew tier bait, saged and moved on

Fun fact: Niggers are subhuman filth and you're a stupid faggot.

Attached: blacks can't think.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

SHIT THREAD. KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: 1521670787265.jpg (664x1000, 105K)

theres two sides to every story

>and probably a virgin
using 'virgin' as a insult is already 'shitty human being' territory OP.

careful op is a emotional vampire, google or do a research about emotional vampires

How narrow is your view of reality where that is what you choose to use your outrage time on? There is slavery active in the world right now. Starvation and disease. Appropriation of land in a western nation.

truth

Attached: 34ty3hy34hy3.jpg (543x768, 144K)

Blacks resist arrest more.
As a result, they're put in situations where they have to be shot more often.
Because this is true, police are on edge around blacks. Even black cops.
The problem isn't racism. Racism is an evolved trait, thereby good for life and thereby morally correct.
The problem is blacks and their attitude towards the police as an ethnic group which causes unarmed black teens to be more likely to be shot

Youre not even a human nigger. Youre a monkey. White people made you human through law and interbreeding. And its our biggest mistake. History is doomed to repeat itself. Niggers are going to take over and drive all the whites away and 200 years from now everyone will say niggers built america and europe. Just like you did with egypt. And a whole slew of other civilizations. You fucking monkey people need to be exterminated.

youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI

Attached: E1CFB26E-53DF-4435-93CA-4C339825141C.gif (386x464, 740K)

I am outraged over a great number of things, mostly including people all around the world dying for reasons not needed.

Attached: just fkin die already islam.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

A nigger's sense of justice is only what benefits him. They don't care if they did anything wrong, if they're doing things wrong on a race-wide scale, if they're lawbreakers, unthinking materialists, gang members, or wilfully turning a blind eye of those among their own kind who exhibit negative black tendencies. All a black cares about are his dues and when he's getting them handed to him by whitey.

THE 'HOLY TRINITY' OF NIGGER LIVES MATTER:

>MICHAEL BROWN THE SON
>SAINT TRAYVON OF THE BLESSED HOODY

There is no father.

Attached: 774.jpg (928x655, 126K)

it's pretty cool desu they shoulda used 50 shots

PS not a virgin, but you're an autist, OP

Attached: 1278809908020.jpg (300x300, 26K)

>chimping out because of some chimp
what do you think i am, a chimp?

This from the people that laugh that entire white families get raped and tortured to death in south africa by government supported psychopaths.
Dude, just fuck off.

hehexd dont fall for the bait, kiddos

is it just me or are the little kids hands in this pic honestly so fucking cute

theres no fathers for niggers

She has that hepatitis facial glow.

i actually lol'd at that things face

Attached: ayy.jpg (200x267, 11K)

>I don't like foreign wars, but I don't chimp out and terrorize service members.

Niggers kill 500 whites each year
Nobody cares for them
Why should I care about some criminal nigger when good law abiding whites are killed by savages?

Sage

What the fuck are you babbling about?

If you're not celebrating the shooting of black teens by police officers you are a shitty human being and probably a virgin

Attached: blm.jpg (962x545, 174K)

all lives matter you fucking racist

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (700x466, 1.9M)

I Just put some herb in my options box. Fuck you Opie.

Low effort bait.

It's the dindu nuffin mindset they have. Even the ones I work with when they check out and lose equipment they deny it when I have proof that they didn't return it.

>and probably a virgin.
You know the rules, post tits or gtfo

if they were innocent yeah , if they were gangbanger tough guy monkeys then good riddance

that goes for any race

I will never understand why blacks don't just move to Wakanda and let the rest of the world fall into shambles without their brilliance to guide us.

Maybe so, but becoming a soy swilling cuck sure isn't going to sweep the ladies off their feet either.

Exactly. Every fault of the black man is their own. Only tards believe that victim racism bullshit they spew.

I don't care how we eliminate the nigger race from America as long as the job gets done.

>that picture
Jesus Christ. I knew blacks were subhuman, but I never appreciated to what extent.

Well Americans won't give up their guns, serves them right - let's just wait for them all to shoot each other and go into the US and take it back

> someone doesn’t understand how guns work

Oi, cunt, bin that plastic spork before someone gets a scratched gum

>be cordial to the pig and lie to his face:
get let go with a warning

>nigger out and admit youre doing something illegal while sucking your teeth and trying to run, or even better, reach into your pockets
get shot to death

maybe "the talk" you hear so much about from black parents should be to let their kids know not to commit crimes and become decent citizens instead of "da ebil white man wanna shoot you just because your IQ is subhuman!!"

Fun fact: If you aren't outraged about the massacring of white farmers by blacks in South Africa and the almost complete and utter lack of media coverage of it you are a shitty human being.

BLM is a terrorist group.

Agreed, but the thing that's really outrageous is that there isn't a systematic programme to hunt down and kill blacks

that's a man foot