twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>15k
>no-name company

Nice try.

soon

Why does idolm@ster have the best figures

Because idols are the best.

Nice heart.

That's really cute, the hair looks great.

I got a message regarding a change of release date from Amiami but it didn't say any specific new date, wtf?

Alter announced that its ship date is December 11th

Fuck I want this, but I feel like I'm getting baited by this company.

>Learning With Manga faceplate up for pre-order
>Guess I'll buy the nendo along with the faceplate now

THE NENDO WAS AN EXCLUSIVE FROM LAST YEAR. I finally have the reason to buy the nendo, but no longer have the means. No re-release in sight because it was a wonfes exclusive.

Still mad.

>Still mad.
Mad enough to post it in 2 FGO threads and here I see.

I used to resell/scalp some figures and sell some of the ones of my collection I didn't like much in order to buy new ones.

Which im@s girl do you want ?

So maybe it will be released on February

Of 2020

What has been the most dalayed alter figure?

Probably bikegirl from Steins;Gate, think her delay was over a year.

The hlj sale sucks balls.

They always do, it's just shit no one buys so they take a bit of the prices off.

Christ, I thought it was going to be a RAH until you zoomed out.

Their Summer sale was much better. I bought 4 figures from them back then. But here there's only a handful of nice scales with a good discount and I'm not interested in any of them.

I remember someone said he wanted the Comet Lucifer figure. It's 6k now at hlj.

Amiami store tour youtu.be/fwrDRRRjGNw

Show me your doujinshi collections. Does anyone else go full autist like me and bag+board them?

Where is the faq/pastebin? I want good alternatives to amiami

buyfags.moe

>Bought a 12 year old opened figure with severe box damage

This is a gamble.

>Amico-chan's voice

It's cuter and less slutty than I expected.

>buyfags.moe

cool thx

Anyone know if this cover is available for sale anywhere

I'm going back to Tokyo in March, can't wait to check out the new Amiami store in the Radio whatever place.

Can't find it in stock anywhere, but it's illustrated by the artist 'yang-do' if it helps.

You could always as a last resort try upscaling the best quality image you can find with waifu2x and try printing it yourself since there's no sample watermark on it.

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/35/72/040030357223.html

Might try that. Thanks!

It's less cute than I imagined. How do we teach her how to swear?

youtu.be/FyFYH-7Ody0?t=14m55s

I dropped her Biohazard series, it cringes me how bad she is. She should stick to mobage but she still keeps playing it because people like her reactions.

>want to get BD set for the extras
>almost a year later cheapest one is at 19kY
I'm poorfag and can't get that. Should I just give in and get the DVDs? If I wait a bit longer I could get them for a reasonable price.

Does native japanese site accept foreign credit cards?

I always buy from them with a visa debit and never had issues. depends on card and bank.

On the japanese site? or the english version? I'm trying to preorder erika, but I keep getting errors. I called my bank but they said the transaction doesnt even show on their system

a lot of people have trouble with them cause their banks think it's a dating site something. can your card do international transactions?

Yes, I have purchased a lot of doujin from toranoana and melonbooks using this card and never had a problem with it.

Do any of you guys have massive waifu shrines?

I thought debit cards didn't work there? Or at least I remember seeing a bunch of people over the years complaining about that

No, mines rather small.

What character is this?

God damn hoarder

Should I begin to worry??

are my chinese dolls kill?

It's not mine, but it's some Jap on Twitter who's obsessed with Roux Louka from Gundam ZZ.

I have the same question for Surugaya, for some reason they won't accept my card. Do they only accept cards issued in Japan?

I had to use a proxy with them because of the address.

They say they don't accept them, but I've bought from them with my visa multiple times.

Im trying to use a forwarder with native, but the fucking credit card keeps geting rejected, and the other card I have is a useless American Express that nobody accepts

They accept paypal if you got one.

I would if my waifu had any merchandise.

I don't think the address is the problem, I get an error message saying clearly they don't accept my card.
I don't know why it works for you but not for me. Oh well I guess I'll try to look into using a proxy.
I have a couple of R18 items in my order.

Miku with herpes?

Godammit...

It worked when I did it on my computer!
I should lose the habit of shopping from my phone. It's actually not the first time I have this kind of problem.

>29,592 JPY

This is definitely binning, isn't it?

Everything above the waist is a wreck. They really weren't trying with him.

Not yet.

I have a shrine but my waifu isn't massive.

>doesnt have a massive shrine of his massive waifu

Use a proxy instead of a forwarder.

You only need one figure for a shrine or porkchop to be massive.

I recently picked up this Madoka and i'm having some issues.

Her left hand is supposedly detachable and can be swapped out with a piece that holds a bow. I can't for the life of me figure out how to detach this without using excessive amounts of force. By the looks of it its just on a simple peg that slides on and off. Would heating this up in warm water help the process at all? The figure is almost 5 years old and came out of a sealed box, i figure it's probably stuck pretty good. What do i do?

But dont you need at least a few figures to classify it as a shrine?
Also is this ass to big?

Got to hand it to IKEA, I'm legitimately impressed the Detolf can support that level of weight.

It's glass and welded steel sandwiched between two pieces of wood, there's really nothing impressive about the particular construction of a Detolf. I find the price point more impressive than anything else.

More Anya and Kaede pls.

No not really.

Anyone else find huge asses like these to be disgusting

I think he was referring to it being able to hold so much weight (because porkchop weights a lot).

>IRELAND

>Would heating this up in warm water help the process at all?
Yes.

Yes, huge asses are fucking disgusting.

C'mon user, just hit it with a little of the good ol' WD-40.

I don't know man, she actually looks kinda creepy there

Glass is fairly strong from a material standpoint, I wouldn't be surprised if the glass plates of a Detolf could hold 100+ pounds each. As long as no shock is involved, and the Glass is not damaged to begin with it will hold. What's the weight of the big figure, for references?

How warm should the water be? How long do I submerge the parts for?

I think you're still missing the joke here.

No dedicated space for that right now.

What is the joke?

Is that the mg or hg user?

Just hold her wrist under warm water from your sink and wriggle it loose. If that doesn't work then try doing the same with warmer water from your bathtub faucet.

Don't you need gears for that?
Like the sunglasses btw

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen

It has the paddle shifters. I don't have a clutch on the pedals either.

Can you drift in that?

A box to open right after I come home from an exam. Excellent way to mark the end of the examination period.

>inb4 dirty wall, hygiene, etc.
Regardless, an elf.

Without pateo. It took quite a bit of force to remove her torso from her legs. A bit of paint transfer too, but nothing an eraser can't fix. I was surprised she came with her came, guess the nip that had her stashed away somewhere didn't bother looking through.

>came
Game even. Fuck me that exam got to me.
Any case, pateo stays on. There are clear seam lines but otherwise good quality.